What other religions do we have on this forum?

This is a genuine question that just came to me that I'm curious about. It seems that the majority a Christians, with just a few Muslims. I do recall seeing a Hindu here at one point. So for this thread the audience is more from Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists, Zoroastrians, Sikhs, Jains, pagans and any other religious groups here.
If you're from one of the lesser-vocal religious groups here it'd be great to hear from you (or even PM if you'd prefer).

If this thread happens to get some replies, perhaps a small introduction and what religion you practice would suffice. The purpose here is friendly discussion from the lesser-majority here. :)

(obviously, no proselytism or debates on this thread...in case it wasn't clear)

Wait, you can't start a thread on religion/spirituality that doesn't propose an argument or debate!!! :D

I regularly use the search bar looking at old topics; there's been a wide range of religions represented over the past 2 1/2 years. It's helpful to hear from different perspectives. Recently @Chara has posted about Shinto which many people in the West know little about. I listened to one of their prayers and it was wonderful.

I agree, all traditions should be welcome.

Wait, you can't start a thread on religion/spirituality that doesn't propose an argument or debate!!! :D
I definitely agree, it's much needed in places like this.

I regularly use the search bar looking at old topics; there's been a wide range of religions represented over the past 2 1/2 years. It's helpful to hear from different perspectives. Recently @Chara has posted about Shinto which many people in the West know little about. I listened to one of their prayers and it was wonderful.
Yes Shinto is incredibly interesting. I've read several of their sacred texts over the years, including their famous "Kojiki" and seen some of their ceremonies. It is a religion that has quite a unique spiritual vibrancy. Besides that Shinto does indeed have quite an interesting history. Thanks for posting :)

shankara

Established
So I kind of oscillate between "Hinduism" (a Western name for it) and Buddhism. Probably one day I'll finally settle down enough to practice either one or the other permanently, not entirely sure if I'm there yet though.

Lately I've been chanting Hare Krishna Maha Mantra which is basically from a monotheist tradition, but today did some Buddhist meditation as well. Just watched a video of the Dalai Lama visiting a Hare Krishna temple where he says that Buddhism and Hinduism are like a twin brother and sister (not sure which is the brother and which the sister). He also points out that in India different religions lived in harmony for a very long time... If only our Abrahamic brothers and sisters could learn to do the same!