What needs to change in order to make this country better?

Lisa

Superstar
Then why don’t your peers have savings Lisa? I highly doubt a business owner who complains about homeless people dirtying her storefront hangs out with broke folk.
You don’t know who I hang out with or who I know.

Lisa

Superstar
No but I do know you portray a general disdain for the normal working people of this country on a daily basis.
Lol...that’s not true. Between the two of us..I was concerned about people being out of work, and you didn’t think it was that big a deal.

Aero

Superstar
I was going to say remove the judicial branch. Damn activist judges.

We definitely have too much bureaucracy though. It's not about red tape either, I would call it yellow tape or something. Basically bureaucrats take themselves way too seriously for dropping the ball so much.

justjess

Superstar
Lol...that’s not true. Between the two of us..I was concerned about people being out of work, and you didn’t think it was that big a deal.
Never said I wasn’t concerned. More concerned about sending poor people back out for the sake of the economy to possibly die - while the wealthy comfortably and safely work from home.

You know... like a grander scale experiment of what we are currently seeing which has minorities and poor folk dying at a much higher rate then whites.

justjess

Superstar
I was going to say remove the judicial branch. Damn activist judges.

We definitely have too much bureaucracy though. It's not about red tape either, I would call it yellow tape or something. Basically bureaucrats take themselves way too seriously for dropping the ball so much.
I think the states should just secede from the union and form smaller regional cooperatives at this point, personally.

Lisa

Superstar
Never said I wasn’t concerned. More concerned about sending poor people back out for the sake of the economy to possibly die - while the wealthy comfortably and safely work from home.

You know... like a grander scale experiment of what we are currently seeing which has minorities and poor folk dying at a much higher rate then whites.
It wasn’t about sending people out to save the economy as it was to get them back to work so they could make it....keep their income going.

justjess

Superstar
It wasn’t about sending people out to save the economy as it was to get them back to work so they could make it....keep their income going.
Keep *your income going.

Fixed it for you. Those who want to work during this can still go out and do so.. plenty of places are hiring massive amounts of people atm.

Lisa

Superstar
Keep *your income going.

Fixed it for you. Those who want to work during this can still go out and do so.. plenty of places are hiring massive amounts of people atm.
It didn’t need to be fixed. I meant what I said...people need their jobs and they can’t take months off of them...life doesn’t work that way.

justjess

Superstar
It didn’t need to be fixed. I meant what I said...people need their jobs and they can’t take months off of them...life doesn’t work that way.
Whoever can’t can and will weigh that decision for themselves. Amazon, home health companies, grocery stores, Home Depot, warehouses and manufacturing plants are all hiring massive amounts of people.

If that’s a risk they feel is worth it then they can take it. Your insistence on forcing everyone back isn’t altruistic Lisa. Stop pretending it is.

If they reopen companies and people choose not to go back because of the health risk? They can’t get unemployment.

Your a snake.

Lisa

Superstar
Whoever can’t can and will weigh that decision for themselves. Amazon, home health companies, grocery stores, Home Depot, warehouses and manufacturing plants are all hiring massive amounts of people.

If that’s a risk they feel is worth it then they can take it. Your insistence on forcing everyone back isn’t altruistic Lisa. Stop pretending it is.

If they reopen companies and people choose not to go back because of the health risk? They can’t get unemployment.

Your a snake.
How am I a snake? Lol! Those companies aren’t going to make up for the jobs lost.