What makes a Conspiracy Theorist?

Tidal

Star
There’s only one small problem with your theory...you won’t get marrow from a shin bone. It’s not manufactured there
Wrong mate, try again.. :p

"Inside the hollow center of the shin bone is the bone marrow canal."

Hon33

Veteran
Wrong mate, try again.. :p

"Inside the hollow center of the shin bone is the bone marrow canal."
I tell you what...have a go at getting a reliable bone marrow sample from the tibia of an adult and then come back and discuss it with me.
There’s a reason why they only use the tibia in babies.

Tidal

Star
I tell you what...have a go at getting a reliable bone marrow sample from the tibia of an adult and then come back and discuss it with me.There’s a reason why they only use the tibia in babies.

Forget marrow, and think 'DNA' ..:)
DNA is in every cell in the body so it doesn't matter what part of us the aliens extract it from, marrow or anywhere else.
For example the bruise on my shin might have been where they drilled down to get my DNA, or it might have simply been an antiseptic stain where they might have scraped off a few skin flakes to get DNA from them.

As for why they'd want my DNA in the first place, well I'm a trophy-winning wargame champion under my fighting name 'PoorOldSpike', so perhaps they want to use my DNA to clone a PoorOldSpike Army to fight their space battles for them?.. :cool:

Here's the hallowed trophy, it sits on it's own small table in my living room, carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive, and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening..:)-

Hon33

Veteran
Forget marrow, and think 'DNA' ..:)
DNA is in every cell in the body so it doesn't matter what part of us the aliens extract it from, marrow or anywhere else.
For example the bruise on my shin might have been where they drilled down to get my DNA, or it might have simply been an antiseptic stain where they might have scraped off a few skin flakes to get DNA from them.

As for why they'd want my DNA in the first place, well I'm a trophy-winning wargame champion under my fighting name 'PoorOldSpike', so perhaps they want to use my DNA to clone a PoorOldSpike Army to fight their space battles for them?.. :cool:

Here's the hallowed trophy, it sits on it's own small table in my living room, carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive, and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening..:)-

I’m a stickler for detail. What can I say?

Tidal

Star
I’m a stickler for detail. What can I say?

Incidentally as I've mentioned in another thread, I had symptoms of Covid-19 a few weeks ago but shrugged them off, so if aliens did give me an immunity vaccine it seems to have worked.. :cool:

GhostGirl

Rookie
Fear. People would prefer NOT to see the truth because they fear what that means.

Example: If one were to KNOW without a doubt that they're living in a nation that's 100% under occupation, that they are now P.E.#1, that what USED to be called their government seeks nothing less than their total and complete destruction and one were to accept that fact, what does that MEAN? Can one in good conscience just sit and do nothing, knowing what our previous ancestors have sacrificed, knowing that those ancestors WOULD NOT just sit and do nothing?Do nothing and pass the problem, the genocide, the destruction of ones home and birthright off on ones children? What kind of a person would that make someone who would do such a thing? Do you see what I'm saying to you? A morally bankrupt coward, that's what kind of person would do such a thing. NOBODY wants to see themselves as a coward.

To accept these things requires that a moral, ethical, person take action to correct the situation. To take action would cause great discomfort AND/OR death. It means declaring war on those in power and telling them "NO", we are free men. It means doing what they did in the Revolutionary War, what they did in the Civil War.

Isn't it much easier to just deny deny deny?? Come up with excuses as to why the situation could not possibly be what it appears to be? There's not a human being on this planet that does not fear both the unknown and a slow, painful, death.

Hon33

Veteran
Incidentally as I've mentioned in another thread, I had symptoms of Covid-19 a few weeks ago but shrugged them off, so if aliens did give me an immunity vaccine it seems to have worked.. :cool:
If you’d had the vaccine, you wouldn’t have had any symptoms to shrug off.
Perhaps, you should offer yourself up to medical research just incase. You might hold the missing piece if the jigsaw!

Tidal

Star
If you’d had the vaccine, you wouldn’t have had any symptoms to shrug off.
Perhaps, you should offer yourself up to medical research just incase. You might hold the missing piece if the jigsaw!

Look at it another way mate, if the aliens hadn't vaccinated me perhaps the symptoms would have been much more severe and I'd be dead..:)
As a Christian, perhaps somebody up there has got my back-
"If you make the Most High your dwelling then no harm will befall you,
for he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways" (Bible: Psalm 91:9-11)

As for offering myself for research, I'd better not because the aliens wouldn't like me to help preserve the human race which they want to wipe out!
The writing's on the wall for today or the future-

"The time has come for judging the dead.. and for destroying those who destroy the earth" (Bible: Revelation 11:18 )

Luisy

Established
So my question in view of this is, why is it so difficult to convince some people of some kind of New World Order, while others embrace it more readily? Is it personality, experience, intelligence, culture, nationality...? Is there a middle ground?
probably some people are prone to mysterious topics, especially the people who are religious. Any type of religion, or to say better, the one who teaches us about religion, always teaches us not to question any religious myth or stories. Or normally, questioning religion is not allowed. In islam many even believe the one who is questioning religion or God's word will go to hell. This is how people are groomed from the childhood not to question anything properly, so they are the easy target to conspiracy theories. This is why you will always see religion is anyhow mentioned or is the base of conspiracy theories or site.

Daze

Superstar
In islam many even believe the one who is questioning religion or God's word will go to hell.
Where do you get this from? Islam encourages one to question his reality.

Do you not reflect? (37:155 Quran)

The word reflect itself appears several 100 times in the Quran.
The word think over 800 times.
The word ponder 70 times.

Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity. (4:82 Quran)

You SHOULD question religion. Otherwise you might end up worshipping the creation or even worse, denying the Almighty's existence in the first place.

Luisy

Established
Where do you get this from? Islam encourages one to question his reality.

Do you not reflect? (37:155 Quran)

The word reflect itself appears several 100 times in the Quran.
The word think over 800 times.
The word ponder 70 times.

Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity. (4:82 Quran)

You SHOULD question religion. Otherwise you might end up worshipping the creation or even worse, denying the Almighty's existence in the first place.
Hmm...I like your point but I emphasized the word "believe", I didn't say "Islam doesn't allow". Many people in our society tends to not question islam, many myths, Just believe without any question. Many islamic teachers tend to avoid intrusive questions or encourages not to question. It has an effect on children's mind. So people like them are prone to vague stuffs like conspiracy which has hardly any truth in it.

Daze

Superstar
Hmm...I like your respond but I emphasized the word "believe", I didn't say "Islam doesn't allow". Many people in our society tends to not question islam, many myths, Just believe without any question. So people like them are prone to vague stuffs like conspiracy which has hardly any truth in it.
There are no myths in Islam. Only proofs. If you looked into Islam with sincerity you'd certainly find them.

Its interesting that you think there's hardly any truth in conspiracies. When for the past 20 years the only thing I've seen my gooberment do is lie.
As time goes on it only gets more blatant. We are at the point where they shove their propaganda down our throats while literally deleting any and all opposing voices.

Have you seen this on these forums?
Screenshot 2021-11-05 at 01-40-58 Crazy Stuff--Insert Here.png
You will find they are abundant because the powers that be don't like the things we say.

Luisy

Established
You will find they are abundant because the powers that be don't like the things we say.
How can anyone be sure something is abandoned or removed from the internet, that automatically means that's true? That can be simply exaggeration. The common thing what typical conspiracy theorists say "They don't like us to know!" Why they would be doing it anyways? What benefit they would be getting by manipulating someone's mind I'm curious to know.

Daze

Superstar
How can anyone be sure something is abandoned or removed from the internet, that automatically means that's true? That can be simply exaggeration. The common thing what typical conspiracy theorists say "They don't like us to know!" Why they would be doing it anyways? What benefit they would be getting by manipulating someone's mind I'm curious to know.
Well, removing something from the internet does not give it credibility. Take a look at Alex Jones. He was the first to get removed from Youtube and it was done in a very public way as they made him thee face of conspiracies. This was done to send a message and Agent Jones is co-Intel.

As far as .. who benefits? Well it depends on the "conspiracy". For instance con-vids. Clearly Big Pharma is benefiting here. While Globalists like Bill Gates and those at the WEF see gains in a more digitized, more controllable world.

Many evil people would love to turn off your access to money if you say something they don't like. Look at all of these people publicizing deaths and horrible side effects from the vaccine. This would not be possible if Big pharma could easily remove their access to the internet.

The tech is there, they just need the people to comply by say, downloading con-vid tracking apps, that also link to your medical history, drivers license, bank account numbers, ect, ect, ect.

Luisy

Established
Well, removing something from the internet does not give it credibility. Take a look at Alex Jones. He was the first to get removed from Youtube and it was done in a very public way as they made him thee face of conspiracies. This was done to send a message and Agent Jones is co-Intel.

As far as .. who benefits? Well it depends on the "conspiracy". For instance con-vids. Clearly Big Pharma is benefiting here. While Globalists like Bill Gates and those at the WEF see gains in a more digitized, more controllable world.

Many evil people would love to turn off your access to money if you say something they don't like. Look at all of these people publicizing deaths and horrible side effects from the vaccine. This would not be possible if Big pharma could easily remove their access to the internet.

The tech is there, they just need the people to comply by say, downloading con-vid tracking apps, that also link to your medical history, drivers license, bank account numbers, ect, ect, ect.
Why TPTB would like to make our life miserable? Don't they need the manpower from public for the labor? Otherwise the people with power will be the one to loose money.

Last edited:

Mini Contini

Established
Fear, sensibility towards authority, mass-hypnosis -> mass-psychosis, and being programmed from birth to identify yourself with your ‘phantom’-self.

Luisy

Established
Fear, sensibility towards authority, mass-hypnosis -> mass-psychosis, and being programmed from birth to identify yourself with your ‘phantom’-self.
I think gene is also a factor to be prone to conspiracies. It's something like children who have parents with ADHD, OCD more likely to get those diseases. The way of thinking depends on the ancestors too. Crowd psychology is also factor.

Mini Contini

Established
I think gene is also a factor to be prone to conspiracies. It's something like children who have parents with ADHD, OCD more likely to get those diseases. The way of thinking depends on the ancestors too. Crowd psychology is also factor.
Yes, that plays a major role too, genes. However, I wanted to stop somewhere with the list. I should make it more complete, I guess.

Mini Contini

Established
* Phantom-self is generated through the programming. Fear of death,
group pressure, food (can affect brain processing), fluoride calcifies pineal gland… Intuitive skills and emotions are neglected in the educational system: people tend to ignore their sense of something not being right (everything needs to be based on ‘scientific’ quotes, otherwise you’re alternative and nuts….) or that sense is completely destroyed through that same programming. Taking into account the idea of people having souls is ridiculised (Rudolf Steiner talked about the loss of the human soul through the use of vaccines, back in the 19th/20th century), dopamine tolerance…

Luisy

Established
* Phantom-self is generated through the programming. Fear of death,
group pressure, food (can affect brain processing), fluoride calcifies pineal gland… Intuitive skills and emotions are neglected in the educational system: people tend to ignore their sense of something not being right (everything needs to be based on ‘scientific’ quotes, otherwise you’re alternative and nuts….) or that sense is completely destroyed through that same programming. Taking into account the idea of people having souls is ridiculised (Rudolf Steiner talked about the loss of the human soul through the use of vaccines, back in the 19th/20th century), dopamine tolerance…
I agree. One thing is hillarious to me... some scientists themselves are making weird explanation or to say better, theories on mankind such as Lamarck said, "Any species who tends to create an organ for its body, can make it throughout the genetics" then why don't mankind create their own wings to fly? Mankind always dreamt of flying in the sky.
This ridiculous lamarckism is already debunked, but we still read and study on this theory in our book. But noone calls these scientists as conspiracy theorists, shows just hypocrisy of TPTB.