What Level Are You?

JoChris

Superstar
That looks like varieties/ categories, not levels to me.
On the other hand if the creator thinks the spiritual world is not real I can understand why they might think Level 6 is the worst variety.
Overall I am level 6. Some of the things I am not familiar with - black Pope and project Moonbeam?

Violette

Star
That looks like varieties/ categories, not levels to me.
On the other hand if the creator thinks the spiritual world is not real I can understand why they might think Level 6 is the worst variety.
Overall I am level 6. Some of the things I am not familiar with - black Pope and project Moonbeam?
Agreed, I'm not sure what those are either

rainerann

Star
I think there should be more levels and I think level one and level three should switch. No...level 3 and 4 should be level 1 and 2. Level 1 and 2 should be level 3 and 4. Level 5 and 6 are okay, but where is The Protocols of the Elders of Zion? There should be ten levels. If there were ten levels, I would think I were around level eight.

:)

floss

Star
BIGFOOT--- DULCE BASE--- SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIANS--- BLACK EYED KIDS--- CHUPACABRA

LEVEL7 DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT--- MONTAUK PROJECT---PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT

PLUM ISLAND--- LIZARDMAN--- MOTHMAN--- ANTARCTICA--- DARK ENERGY--- MANBEARPIG
You should rearrange the whole thing the way you see fits and add more level then make a poll, :)

- pizzagate
- CERN