What Level Are You?

Etagloc

Superstar
Has anyone seen this highly symbolic video, jam packed symbolic video, like so much symbolism crammed into seven minutes and 30 seconds, that if you don't understand symbolism, you won't be able to decipher the video? Anyways, if there is going to be a one man anti-Christ, I think they kinda tell us what he possibly will look like and be like in terms of his mental powers.

The video pretty much sums up what has been happening from beginning up until now and I think it gives us a fair warning and a bigger picture of what is still yet to come.
I'm assuming that bootleg imitation-Jesus would be the antichrist. It's clear whose side that videos' makers are on.

Etagloc

Superstar
I think there is some spiritual law or rule or even just some sort of psychological compulsion or whatever that forces the evil ones to be like "MWAHAHA NOW THAT I HAVE YOU IN MY CLUTCHES, MR. BOND.... I WILL DESTROY YOU... WITH MY LAZER MWAHAHA.... BUT FIRST... LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT MY NEFAAAAARIOUS PLOT, MIISTER BOND" sort of like in this scene from Goldfinger

I might not be an educated man- but I have seen a lot of James Bond movies. So I do believe the NWO people when they do the "revelation of the method" stuff. I think really do have some bizarre compulsion to reveal their hidden plans. Which is absolutely bizarre and strikes me as counterproductive, so I'm not quite sure what lies at the root of that compulsion.

Beloved

Rookie
Am I the only one that suspects there is a mixture of truth and complete deception in the "truth" movement????

Sorry for my heresy....
If I understand what you're saying correctly, I think there is.

Just my personal opinion, but I think that people who believe every female celebrity was born a man, and every male celebrity was born a man, are deceived.

Tatilina

Star
If I understand what you're saying correctly, I think there is.

Just my personal opinion, but I think that people who believe every female celebrity was born a man, and every male celebrity was born a man, are deceived.
Yeah those threads were so ridiculous that it wasn't even worth looking at. Nothing but a bunch of nonsense, my friend. :)

I'd say all those belong on 1 level if not 2 to be honest. Thats stuff they pretty openly let us know about. Its the stuff they dont openly let people know about that really indicate "higher" levels (metaphorically speaking)

SkepticCat

Veteran
The chart doesn't make much sense. 'Big six control media' is essentially level 0 since it's openly provable fact and things like D.U.M.B.S of course exist, a well, though I suppose it's a question of to what extent and what their real purpose is.

I'm open to whatever theory can be backed up with if not hard evidence then at least circumstantial evidence - I may not have any real hard proof 9/11 was an inside job but given the overwhelming number of circumstances surrounding that day I accept that as reality. I don't believe the Moon is some kind of space station just because David Icke said it because I have no reason for believing so and I haven't seen any credible material that would back such a wild hypothesis. Bohemian Grove, MK Ultra are both historical facts, not theories - the only question is again, to what extent it is played out.

Whoever created that chart doesn't know much, I suspect... GMOs are also a 'theory' even if it's in your stores?

... but, I'm level 6 or higher according to that chart. I believe these things are sadly real, including things you'd prefer simply not to even think about. There are some truly sick things happening in the world and the proof of that is right before one's own nose, you have to be blind to think everything is perfectly fine.

Vixy

Star
Smart answering this and letting them know how much you think you know. I keep my mouth shut! I've noticed that some threads are after information; how much do we know, where are we located, what do we think about things and so on.. Creepy as hell.

Violette

Star
Smart answering this and letting them know how much you think you know. I keep my mouth shut! I've noticed that some threads are after information; how much do we know, where are we located, what do we think about things and so on.. Creepy as hell.
Well I can assure you I didn't start this thread to find your personal info, I thought the picture was amusing. This is a public forum though, there's usually more lurkers than members online which I find a little weird sometimes

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I don't think TPTB even care. You can postulate,speculate and conjecture 'til the cows come home.You have no direct knowledge so why do they care? After all, playing armchair detective is a pretty universal game. The problem is that you will never have an evidentiary case to support your supposition, just a circumstantial case which only goes so far. It seems like the people who catch grief over it are people who have direct knowledge of a subject (or get direct knowledge from somebody in the know) and then go talking or writing about it. That seems to bring it's own set of ramifications...(<>..<>)

TonyVanDam

Established
In my professional opinion, I'm between Level 3 & Level 4.

Since I have no experiences with Shadow People, UFOs, Bigfoot/Yeti, or hints that the planet Earth is "alive", I'm just about certain that I will never get pass Level 4.