What Level Are You?

Tatilina

Star
Am I the only one that suspects there is a mixture of truth and complete deception in the "truth" movement????

Sorry for my heresy....
Nope! The deception is as blatant as can be, for anyone who can see of course. It's become kinda like an annoying mosquito! Definite on the complete deception....like in your face!!!, in your face!!!! and I'm like, get lost Satan.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Loving the ManBearPig!

I wonder if there are "truths" that are popular on this list that act as a form of mind control in their own right...

Eg "Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming."

The existance of the meme could well mean that if the Rapture were to occur, the enlightened truth community would be likely to say "I told you Project Blue beam was a thing"!!!

Facepalm.

Tatilina

Star
Has anyone seen this highly symbolic video, jam packed symbolic video, like so much symbolism crammed into seven minutes and 30 seconds, that if you don't understand symbolism, you won't be able to decipher the video? Anyways, if there is going to be a one man anti-Christ, I think they kinda tell us what he possibly will look like and be like in terms of his mental powers.

The video pretty much sums up what has been happening from beginning up until now and I think it gives us a fair warning and a bigger picture of what is still yet to come.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I used to like detective drama and one of my favourite twists was the double bluff... You think you have figured it all out then five pages from the end you realise that you have been played!

Tatilina

Star
I used to like detective drama and one of my favorite twists was the double bluff... You think you have figured it all out then five pages from the end you realize that you have been played!
Yeah, that's how it usually goes but these guys love to rub this stuff in our faces. I do think if there is a one man final Anti-Christ that all the new age religion will be the NWO religious system. I don't know how many times I watched that video over and over, pausing it every second as to make sure not to miss anything. it seems pretty cut and dry to me. I think it's set in stone for them, literally lol.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Tanya

My concern with those who think they have it all worked out are that they take one possibility, camp out around it and fight tooth and nail for it to be the definitive truth. It's human nature and not without a streak of pride.

I used to be 100% like that circa 2015 so no-one thinks I'm just being critical.

I prefer to keep ideas in a 'possibilities in-tray'. There are some things I am sure of, but on most things we will just have to wait and see...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yeah, that's how it usually goes but these guys love to rub this stuff in our faces. I do think if there is a one man final Anti-Christ that all the new age religion will be the NWO religious system. I don't know how many times I watched that video over and over, pausing it every second as to make sure not to miss anything. it seems pretty cut and dry to me. I think it's set in stone for them, literally lol.
Btw - I agree about their desire to rub our faces in it. Nice lot...

On the same note I picked out some possibilities in the video "We are Young" by Fun...

I will share them if anyone is interested...

Tatilina

Star
@Tanya

My concern with those who think they have it all worked out are that they take one possibility, camp out around it and fight tooth and nail for it to be the definitive truth. It's human nature and not without a streak of pride.

I used to be 100% like that circa 2015 so no-one thinks I'm just being critical.

I prefer to keep ideas in a 'possibilities in-tray'. There are some things I am sure of, but on most things, we will just have to wait and see...
I get what you are saying and agree, as this is only a possibility for me at the moment because I am not fully sold that the Anti-Christ will be just one man alone. The details from the video of past events are 100% accurate though. The man in the video might even be a symbolical representation of the spirit of the AC as an entity. I don't think I have it all worked out and I fight no tooth and nail with anyone. I state my opinion/theories, never do I consider future events such as this as facts. I like to have discussions. I hate debates and fighting and arguing. I don't have the energy or the mental and emotional capacity. I got nothing to prove, the present and future will prove itself. I just think the video is so accurate already.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I get what you are saying and agree, as this is only a possibility for me at the moment because I am not fully sold that the Anti-Christ will be just one man alone. The details from the video of past events are 100% accurate though. The man in the video might even be a symbolical representation of the spirit of the AC as an entity. I don't think I have it all worked out and I fight no tooth and nail with anyone. I state my opinion/theories, never do I consider future events such as this as facts. I like to have discussions. I hate debates and fighting and arguing. I don't have the energy or the mental and emotional capacity. I got nothing to prove, the present and future will prove itself. I just think the video is so accurate already.
I totally agree and I have also watched the video several times...

E.g. Lotus flower - opens from the apple, given as a gift to the Pope by Donald (also hidden in the words of Psalm 23 on the wall outside the classroom.

I watched this one a couple of days ago...

If anything the 'Fun' video is more blatant... If you imagine the song as an allegory for the Bride leaving, the Rapture and the Antichrist emerging through the chaos, fallen angels, the "days of Lot", mocking of Christians, even Niburu and more you might spot a few things.

These are just my feelings btw, and I won't fight anyone over them ;-)

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
BIGFOOT--- DULCE BASE--- SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIANS--- BLACK EYED KIDS--- CHUPACABRA

LEVEL7 DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT--- MONTAUK PROJECT---PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT

PLUM ISLAND--- LIZARDMAN--- MOTHMAN--- ANTARCTICA--- DARK ENERGY--- MANBEARPIG
What do you know about the chupacabra?

Tatilina

Star
I totally agree and I have also watched the video several times...

E.g. Lotus flower - opens from the apple, given as a gift to the Pope by Donald (also hidden in the words of Psalm 23 on the wall outside the classroom.

I watched this one a couple of days ago...

If anything the 'Fun' video is more blatant... If you imagine the song as an allegory for the Bride leaving, the Rapture and the Antichrist emerging through the chaos, fallen angels, the "days of Lot", mocking of Christians, even Niburu and more you might spot a few things.

These are just my feelings btw, and I won't fight anyone over them ;-)

WOW! I am absolutely blown away right now. This video, for me, is a confirmation of what I already suspected concerning the spirit of the AC entity. This video completely supports what I already believe. You should share this video in the religion section and maybe start a thread on it? Christians really need to see this.

Aero

Superstar
I guess they didn't anticipate that most of the level 7's want or can participate.

Just for kicks since you apparently have permission to be open about your status of 7, what would you like your level to say?
idk some of those don't count. I would pick the best 3 from every level. And make level 7 the pinnacle of wokeness