What kind of relationship does God want with us (and what does that tell us about Him?)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Word of Promise® NKJV Audio Bible

John 17:20-23

20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

PealThyVail

The Word of Promise® NKJV Audio Bible

John 17:20-23

20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
I think God is letting satan run his course so that such event ( fallen angels/ satan wanting to be on Gods level of authority) never happens again after Judgment Day. Its really hard for one to wrap our mortal minds around such questions like : why was i born? And whats my purpose if the battle is between God and the fallen angels? Then i through Faith in Christ remember that Gods planning in my personal life has been perfect, and it takes me back to when eve "wanted to be like God" and took of the tree of knowledge and i am reminded that

Isaiah 55:8-10

King James Version

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts

and can only imagine some day, God will explain to those who kept his word the real reason behind many things. Just like Jesus Christ spoke in parables when he roamed earth as a man, so will it be in that moment when we get to personally meet him in whatever realm it is. I hope that made sense!

A Freeman

Superstar
God has revealed the real reason for human life on planet Earth, in a little book (Rev. 10:7-10), exactly as He prophesied and promised He would do, through His Christ, during these end-times.

Luke 12:2-5
12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
12:3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
12:4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into hell-fire; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him.

Revelation 10:6-10
10:6 And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the Earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

The name of that little book is "The Way home or face The Fire" by JAH (Mal. 4), which is available as a free-gift to the world during these end-times (during the days of the voice of the seventh angel, i.e. during Christ's Second Coming).

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, and Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.