What Kind Of Christian Sects Are Going To Heaven?

An account isn't a human body and is thus incapable of speaking. The weakness of your rebuttal is proof how good the analogy is.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I personally believe in a mixture of the second and third definition, ie. "God can do anything as long as it's not contradictory to His nature." If it's God's nature to be Good, or better than Good, infallible in His perpetual Goodness, then he obviously won't or can't sin simply because that would contradict God's very nature and thus logically disqualify Him as God.
I'm inclined to believe this as well which is why I don't believe He had a son (I know you don't believe Jesus to be the literal begotten son of the Father) or became human and died for these are all traits of His creation and it would be ungodly of Him to be like His creation.

Why always the black-and-white? It's not a "they're exactly the same" OR "they're completely separate" dilemma. The Son is the Father, yet the Father is greater than the Son, just like YOU are your account yet YOU are more than your account.
Greater implies they are not co-equal or do you see being "greater" as something different?

VigilantCitizen.com would thus be the "world" or material universe in which YOU (God) are manifested through your account (Jesus, the man). Vigilant Citizen would then be the creator of that world or "demiurge".
But I could do nothing if it wasn't for VC so who does my account lay his loyalty too?

Not equal "persons" (don't personify this term!), but equal in essence / nature (ie. your account wouldn't think/say something YOU wouldn't think/say because it has the same spirit).

I think the analogy is even better than I originally thought. Until now every saying of Jesus concerning the hypostasis or argument for the Trinity can be applied to "YOU and your account."
What standard(s) are we measuring nature/essence by? My account wouldn't say something I wouldn't provided no one else was using my account, right?

I'm inclined to believe this as well which is why I don't believe He had a son (I know you don't believe Jesus to be the literal begotten son of the Father) or became human and died for these are all traits of His creation and it would be ungodly of Him to be like His creation.
Why? Why would it be uncreator-like to be like his creation? That's like saying it'd make no sense for a game developer to play his own game.

Greater implies they are not co-equal or do you see being "greater" as something different?
The same is true for your mind, your body, your soul. They are all individually you, but YOU are more ("greater") than those individual parts.

But I could do nothing if it wasn't for VC so who does my account lay his loyalty too?
VC simply facilitated your manifestation on these forums. If there wouldn't have been a material universe, there wouldn't have been a material Christ or a body of Jesus, just like it would've been meaningless to create a Vigilant account without the existence of a Vigilant forum. Can't swim when there's no water.

What standard(s) are we measuring nature/essence by? My account wouldn't say something I wouldn't provided no one else was using my account, right?
If accounts could chat with each other without input from outside (the 3D-world), the argument that an account "can do nothing without the owner" is an argument in favour of that account's superiority. The autonomic forum accounts are merely binary code with artificial intelligence while that one special account who can't do nothing without his owner from the 3D-world would be artificially intelligent binary code on the surface, but alot "greater" in essence, a vehicle of something that doesn't exist of binary codes or artificial intelligence, but flesh, blood and bones and actual human intelligence (the intelligence that created artificial intelligence). Jesus saying he can do nothing without the Father (and only the Father) clearly distinguishes Him from those who can do things without the Father in the same superior fashion. On the surface He's a man like any other, but in essence or nature from an entirely different world.

Last edited:
Did I ever say Jesus was a forum account or are you being thick on purpose?
lol. No need to insult me AR, I'm not being thick on purpose. I was trying to follow your analogy to mean Jesus is to God as your account is to you... Guess I just don't get it, but that's no reason to insult me now is it? Sheesh. I wonder how can people feel better about themselves by putting down others?

lol. No need to insult me AR, I'm not being thick on purpose. I was trying to follow your analogy to mean Jesus is to God as your account is to you... Guess I just don't get it, but that's no reason to insult me now is it? Sheesh. I wonder how can people feel better about themselves by putting down others?
It's not an insult when I ask if you're "being thick on purpose", since voluntary thickness would imply one's ability to not be thick. So while it doesn't imply you being naturally thick, it does imply you being of bad faith, which in turn implies a will to deceive. I personally don't believe for a second that you don't understand the analogy I've put forth.

With regard to putting down others, a short reminder how to do that:
o_O Lol. Except that Jesus said "I can of mine own self do nothing"... and "your account" would never say that. smh.

It's not an insult when I ask if you're "being thick on purpose", since voluntary thickness would imply one's ability to not be thick. So while it doesn't imply you being naturally thick, it does imply you being of bad faith, which in turn implies a will to deceive. I personally don't believe for a second that you don't understand the analogy I've put forth.

With regard to putting down others, a short reminder how to do that:
Believe what you want. My comment was not putting you down or insulting you at all. You called me an insulting name, I don't see the connection in your analogy and said so with out calling you an insulting name. See the difference? Anyways it doesn't matter. Sticks and stones ...

I don't see the connection in your analogy and said so with out calling you an insulting name.
No. You ridiculed my analogy by offering an argument which turned out to be invalid. Anyway ...

I don't know the person behind "grateful servant". The only thing I see is an avatar with a name under it and letters on a screen. They are all you, but they do not constitute the whole of your being. The person is greater than what I perceive from that person (namely your avatar and words), yet they are one and the same.

Now that I'm addressing you, you can try to argue directly how I'm not making sense.

You're the only one arguing here and I don't even know what you're arguing about. You can address me directly but I still don't get the analogy. Are you saying that my avatar is to me the way Jesus is to God?

PS - It's not ridiculing. It doesn't make any sense and I said so. Unless that is not what your analogy is supposed to be about (Jesus to God I mean).