What Kind Of Christian Sects Are Going To Heaven?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Why? Why would it be uncreator-like to be like his creation? That's like saying it'd make no sense for a game developer to play his own game.
Because the Most High is just that, High above His creation. There is nothing comparable unto Him and therefore He is nothing like His creation. A game developer isn't a game. Just as immortality is a trait of God and therefore through logical deduction, He can't be mortal the same would be true for him begetting a child.

The same is true for your mind, your body, your soul. They are all individually you, but YOU are more ("greater") than those individual parts.

VC simply facilitated your manifestation on these forums. If there wouldn't have been a material universe, there wouldn't have been a material Christ or a body of Jesus, just like it would've been meaningless to create a Vigilant account without the existence of a Vigilant forum. Can't swim when there's no water.

If accounts could chat with each other without input from outside (the 3D-world), the argument that an account "can do nothing without the owner" is an argument in favour of that account's superiority. The autonomic forum accounts are merely binary code with artificial intelligence while that one special account who can't do nothing without his owner from the 3D-world would be artificially intelligent binary code on the surface, but alot "greater" in essence, a vehicle of something that doesn't exist of binary codes or artificial intelligence, but flesh, blood and bones and actual human intelligence (the intelligence that created artificial intelligence). Jesus saying he can do nothing without the Father (and only the Father) clearly distinguishes Him from those who can do things without the Father in the same superior fashion. On the surface He's a man like any other, but in essence or nature from an entirely different world.
Which part of my body, mind, and or soul is greater?

Instead of using VC as kind of Demiurge wouldn't it make more sense to consider the internet the Demiurge because VC wouldn't exist without the internet but then the internet wouldn't exist without the human that created and so forth. It's getting a little confusing now lol.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You get so basic and use something even a toddler could understand lol. Bleh.
If it was so basic why did you run off trying to cast spells and claim that Christianity was confusing and that you hated the religion?

Because the Most High is just that, High above His creation. There is nothing comparable unto Him and therefore He is nothing like His creation. A game developer isn't a game. Just as immortality is a trait of God and therefore through logical deduction, He can't be mortal the same would be true for him begetting a child.
"A game developer isn't a game". God isn't the world either.

"Flesh and bones is a trait of the game developer therefore the game developer can't not be flesh and bones." Why yes he can. He can recreate Himself in the game in pixels, and that creation would still be the game developer in flesh and bones, just not in flesh and bones, but in pixels.

Which part of my body, mind, and or soul is greater?
The whole of you is greater than the individual parts, just as God is greater than the Father, than the Holy Spirit, than the Son, but they are all God. It's a question about identity.

Instead of using VC as kind of Demiurge wouldn't it make more sense to consider the internet the Demiurge because VC wouldn't exist without the internet but then the internet wouldn't exist without the human that created and so forth. It's getting a little confusing now lol.
Depends what microcosm we're using. I was using VigilantCitizen as a microcosm, but you can extend it to the internet, sure. The internet would be the "material universe", all physical life would exist inside that material universe (internet). Jesus would be that one body in the internet that has an existence outside the internet. A being that was able to penetrate the internet to bring awareness to everything within the internet that there is Life beyond the internet. That being is called Christ.

What a comforting read. :) These passages are mentioned in the article, but I even remember a street preacher on the corner reading these passages one day earlier this summer with his microphone and speaker:

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am" (John 14:1-3).​
Twice in three verses Jesus calls heaven a place. He means that heaven ("my Father's house") is a real place, as real as New York, London or Chicago. The place called heaven is just as real as the place you call home. It's a real place filled with real people, which is why the Bible sometimes compares heaven to a mansion with many rooms (John 14:1-3) and sometimes to an enormous city teeming with people (Revelation 21).​

Heaven - What Is it Like and Where Is it?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What a comforting read. :) These passages are mentioned in the article, but I even remember a street preacher on the corner reading these passages one day earlier this summer with his microphone and speaker:

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am" (John 14:1-3).​
Twice in three verses Jesus calls heaven a place. He means that heaven ("my Father's house") is a real place, as real as New York, London or Chicago. The place called heaven is just as real as the place you call home. It's a real place filled with real people, which is why the Bible sometimes compares heaven to a mansion with many rooms (John 14:1-3) and sometimes to an enormous city teeming with people (Revelation 21).​

Heaven - What Is it Like and Where Is it?
I don’t believe in a multiverse but I do believe there are dimensions that exist that are beyond the reach of flesh and blood, yet concrete and real to those able to inhabit them. In order to be able to inhabit these eternal regions, we need to be made compatible with that realm.

I think 1 Corinthians 15 gives a hint of that…

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

I think Gary's timing is serendipitous, and after seeing the imagery of the innocent Palestinian children lying lifeless on the streets, while the adults moan and cry in horror, I needed to listen to this. I truly believe all of those children are now in heaven:

Imagery of Heaven from Scripture - Gary Habermas

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
What kind of Christian sects are going to Heaven?

Pentacostals, Charismatics --- but cessationists they are teaching false teaching.
Calvinists --- but Arminists they are teaching false teaching.
Arminists --- but Calvinists they are teaching false semi-Pelagian teaching.
God does not split hairs. He could care less. Your heart alone gets you to heaven. Mindless division will not.

Flarepath

Star
..What kind of Christian sects are going to Heaven?..

Only those which have got Jesus himself as their "nuclear core"..:)
But sadly, not many have, because they've distorted his words or else replaced them with oddball beliefs of their own, but they can't get under his radar..:)-
Jesus said:-"Not all who call me "Lord, Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)

The "sect" - prefer "denomination", sounds less pompous - doesnt matter.

Churches/denominarions/sects dont go to heaven - PEOPLE who believe the gospel (Jesus Christ's died for our sins, was buried and ressurrected) go to heaven.

1 Corinthians 15
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time

Flarepath

Star
Churches/denominarions/sects dont go to heaven - PEOPLE who believe the gospel (Jesus Christ's died for our sins, was buried and ressurrected) go to heaven.

Nobody needs organised religion to do their thinking for them anyway..:)
Jesus said- "Call nobody teacher except me" (Matt 23:8-10)
And running with a big herd won't help if they're all going up the spout-
Paul said- "Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" (Philip 2:12 KJV)