What Is Your Spirit Animal?

Tatilina

Star
Mine is the black panther.
The panther spirit animal is powerful and protective. The panther symbolizes courage, valor and power. If the panther is your power animal, you are blessed with a fierce guardian. The panther is the symbol of the mother, the dark moon and the power of the night. This totem animal encourages us to understand the power within the shadows and to acknowledge these powers to help eliminate our fear of the dark and unknown.

What is the meaning of the panther spirit animal?
Common symbolism for the panther is…

• Astral travel
  • Guardian energy
  • Symbol of the feminine
  • Death and rebirth
  • Understanding of death
  • Reclaiming your power
  • Ability to know the dark
  • Aggressiveness and power
Individuals who have this animal totem, are highly intuitive and artistically inclined. If panther has appeared in your life, it is time to release your passions, live your dreams, discover your desires and begin a new chapter in your life. This spirit animal welcomes you to expand your awareness, eliminate fears and become a whole new person as you are guided and protected.
Are you ready to become who you were meant to be? There was once a time when you used to dream big. So what happened to all those dreams? The same thing that always happens, life. And just imagine there is another version of you who didn’t give up on those dreams. Who is telling you that it’s not too late to make them into a reality. This free introductory course on Quantum Jumping can help you tap into the power of your subconscious mind and unlock your own unlimited potential. Click here to unlock your full potential.
Panther spirit animal, symbol of death and rebirth

As an ancient and powerful spirit guide, the panther signifies darkness, death and rebirth. This totem is the symbol of power, beauty and grace. If the panther has showed up, it invites you to befriend the night and work through your fears. Remember that from death, we are reborn.

Panthers are comfortable keeping to themselves and find themselves connecting with other solitary individuals. Panther listens closely, but only shares just enough information to keep curious minds content. Women who have this power animal often find that they raise their children alone either because of divorce or another circumstance.

Often panther will enter you life to help you awaken your inner passions, unbridle expressions and tap into suppressed talents. It is a signal to reclaim your power often after a period of pain, suffering and death on some level. This could mean that an old issue may finally be resolving, old wounds may begin to heal. Once this healing takes place, reclaiming your power is possible.

Panther spirit animal and astral travel
Panther medicine gives a broader vision and deeper vision spiritually beyond the physical realm. This enhanced perspective allows individuals to see things from a distance or through close examination. Clairaudience, the ability to hear communications from other forms of life and dimensions may develop. If panther is showing up then you should trust your thoughts, inner voice and the messages that are showing up in your life.

Panther will assist you on your path sometimes in the form as a mentor or teacher. Panther medicine holds the secrets of worlds that are unseen and linked with lunar energy. The darkness of night holds the truth of creation.

Panther spirit animal represents the feminine
Just as the feminine, the panther has acute sensitivity. The hairs on their body allows them to pick up subtitle vibrations. This is important as it indicates the need to pay attention to feelings and the messages that arise from these feelings. Touch is significant to your path to help awaken your concealed gifts. The panther’s smooth and sensual coat is connected with sexuality. It may be time for your to resolve old sexual issues and embrace your sexuality fully.

Reflective Questions
It is time to pay attention to the strength of your inner being, internal fortitude, spiritual strength and valor. Consider your darker side, analyze and determine your motivations.

What does my Shadow Self want me to know?
Are my current passions helping or hindering me?
Am I on the right spiritual path for myself?
Do I have latent desires I am suppressing?
Is placing other’s needs before my own to the point of where I am neglecting my own needs?
Am I mindful of my emotional and physical movements?
Am I defensive? Who, what and why am I being protective?

Panther Affirmation
“Panther, let me know your silent wisdom. As my perception expands, I will find a wealth of insight awaits me.”
http://www.spiritanimal.info/panther-spirit-animal/
Take the test here

http://www.spiritanimal.info/spirit-animal-quiz/

Aero

Superstar
I'm the Crow in every spirit animal test ever. Even RL ones.

The crow is a spirit animal associated with life mysteries and magic. Sign of luck, it is also associated with the archetype of the trickster; be aware of deceiving appearances.

If the crow has chosen you as your spirit or totem animal, it supports you in developing the power of sight, transformation, and connection with life’s magic.

polymoog

Superstar
FWIW, american indians say one should never reveal their animal spirit to others.

JoChris

Superstar
FWIW, american indians say one should never reveal their animal spirit to others.
I assume those who don't believe in it are safe? Do you know if there are any penalties for people who reveal their spirit animal?

polymoog

Superstar
I assume those who don't believe in it are safe? Do you know if there are any penalties for people who reveal their spirit animal?
i was personally told by an indian friend not to tell another person what it is. i didnt ask him why. from what ive read, its bad luck to do so. i think it had something to do with your enemy knowing it and interfering with it, as your animal guide helps steer you through obstacles in your life.

Last edited:

TC1968

Established
What It Means To Be The Deer
When you have the deer as spirit animal, you are highly sensitive and have a strong intuition. By affinity with this animal, you have the power to deal with challenges with grace. You master the art of being both determined and gentle in your approach.
The deer totem wisdom imparts those with a special connection with this animal with the ability to be vigilant, move quickly, and trust their instincts to get out the trickiest situations