What is your personal belief system?

TaraGaia

Rookie
Hey everyone :D

I am curious what you believe in.

I don't want to make this a discussion topic about the truth of certain beliefs over others, just a thread to get to know each other a little better.

Personally I have had a lot of spiritual training and searching since I was about 11 years old, and have eventually found peace in Buddhism. I try to be as compassionate, kind, patient and humble as I can.

What is your path?

Atheists and agnostics are also welcome in this thread.

King David

Established
Hi there! I was brought up as a Christian, but I am now a Hebrew who believes in Michael the Arc Angel as the Messiah. I believe this because of what is written in Daniel 12...

I've studied the Bible Very thoroughly for the past 8 years and have been led to reject the New Testament completely. Along with my private studies of the Word, studying the conspiracy side of things has led me to understand that the New Testament is a Catholic/Satanic lie.

It is also my understanding that Caesar has been reintroduced as the Pope and that Michael has been reintroduced as Jesus (whose name means 'hail Zeus" in ancient Greek).

I am even convinced that Saul never truly became "Paul," because his own testimony does not match (Acts 9 and Acts 22). It has also been hidden from us that Saul uses many passages from Plato and Aristotle and passes them off as divine and inspired by the Holy Spirt. An example is Gal 5:23, which was said by Aristotle and Phil 3:19, which comes from Plato's "Republic." There are many more examples of his pagan plagiarism...

When seen through unblinded eyes, it is comical in how many contradictions the NT has, such as the genealogy of Jesus, the disciples names, how the apostles were found, how Jesus' tomb was discovered, how his name was supposedly written on the cross, how many laws Jesus changed (Yahuwah says He "does not change" Malachi 3:6) etc. etc. This doesn't even account for all the misquotes that Saul uses from the Hebrew scriptures throughout his letters and the fact that Yahuwah (The LORD) is never quoted throughout the New Testament.

Consequently, no one is looking for Michael to ride in on the white horse, because He has been covered up, glanced over, and instead will be portrayed as the dreaded "anti-christ." Once Michael starts performing signs and wonders that will be real and amazing, many will scoff in disbelief while He will takes down the evil ones who run this world (Psalm 149).

Michael (Also called David and Zerubbabel in Zechariah and Ezekiel 34-37) will be the perfect male form of Yahuwah (Jehovah/Yahweh) and His wife will be the perfect female form (Psalm 45:9-17). Michael will lead 10,000 people (Deut 33:2) to the mountains in Israel where water will break forth out of the desert (Isaiah 35). There He will rule and gold and silver will be brought to Him (Isaiah 60:8).

After Michael rebuilds the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem, He will be killed (Daniel 11:22) and the Beast will come and put an abomination in the Temple (Daniel 9:25-27).

The Beast will be a false alien figure that will advocate a false peace message, not adhering to or abiding by Elohim's Law (found in the Old Testament). Michael will be the strong proponent of the Law of Elohim (Found in Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) and will even update this law for current times.

The beast will control everyone who does not follow the Law of Elohim with technology, turning them into transhuman cyborgs that will have amazing abilities; all of these disobedient ones will be destroyed when Yahwuah (Michael) returns during the day of Yahwuah (Joel 2).

Then there will be a New Heaven and a New Earth for all to enjoy that will exist is perfect harmony. :)

Shalom! :D

Yahda

Veteran
I would like to start by saying hello everyone. Yes Yahda is back *waves*. I would also like to add that " religion and spirituality" is my favorite hangout when it comes to the forums.

As far as my beliefs, I do not follow religion at all. I am a Hebrew as well. A Hebrew who ONLY follow the Old Testament and my beliefs are simple.

Fear The Most High

Reverence the laws, judgments, and commandments given to Moses as commanded.

Do my best to learn and follow these Laws according to the word, proper context, and proper understanding, not according to traditions and beliefs.

I must say that I share a different belief system than most. On the last forum I was one of a kind. With that being said I'm looking forward to sharing all the details as time goes on. Details according to the word and scriptures of The Most High. Peace.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
Born Christian, then Converted to Islam at A young age (Mother is Muslim) then become Atheist (Most depressing time of my life), then started looking into Buddhism, then into spirituality, now I would say I am A Muslim only in the sense I believe in Prophet Muhammad, and that he was the last prophet of G-d. That said, I believe all religions all have truth in them, so I find it hard to exclusively say I am Muslim, I embrace all religions, and look into all of them with curiosity. All I feel I know there is A GOD, and many religions/civilisations have tried to explain this force hence the many books/titles.

King David

Established
I would like to start by saying hello everyone. Yes Yahda is back *waves*. I would also like to add that " religion and spirituality" is my favorite hangout when it comes to the forums.

As far as my beliefs, I do not follow religion at all. I am a Hebrew as well. A Hebrew who ONLY follow the Old Testament and my beliefs are simple.

Fear The Most High

Reverence the laws, judgments, and commandments given to Moses as commanded.

Do my best to learn and follow these Laws according to the word, proper context, and proper understanding, not according to traditions and beliefs.

I must say that I share a different belief system than most. On the last forum I was one of a kind. With that being said I'm looking forward to sharing all the details as time goes on. Details according to the word and scriptures of The Most High. Peace.
Shalom! How do you like the Book of Daniel?

EddieG305

Rookie
When I was a child, my parents would take me to church religiously. I was raised as a Christian up until my teen years. My mother told me I was more than welcome to believe in any religion, as long as it was positive for myself and others. So with that in mind, I ended up taking a little bit of each religion with me. Each religion carries enlightening teachings, such as "The Golden Rule," in Christianity, and "karma," in Hinduism. As I grew older, I've decided not to label myself under a specific organized religion system, but I've learned to respect each individual and their beliefs. I still have questions and curiosity about matters such as the afterlife.
Is there life after death? Does the God from the Holy Bible really exist? Do we reincarnate according to karma? If we reincarnate, will I ascend as a spiritual being or descend into a lower being? Will I have any recollection of this life? Will I ever see my family again? Does hell exist and will I be tormented there for eternity?
The only people that have the answer to these sort of questions are the dead, so I came to the conclusion that as long as you strive to become a better person, stay humble, help those that are in need and have a good heart, then there's no reason to worry about death.
One of my favorite quotes from the bible is, "No guilt in life, no fear in death."

Last edited: