What is your #lifegoal?

Maes17

Superstar
Go home, quit drinking and smoking, get a career and spend more time in nature, hopefully find someone to build a life with. Get a cat.
My neighborhood has a lot of stray cats. My neighor on the southside of the street leaves out food and water for all cats. Since 2012 only 2 cats have fought. We took one in. Got her cleaned up, checked at the vet.
Now she's cozy living indoors.

Maes17

Superstar
And my goal?
To be at peace. Accept somethings I want may never happen and learn to diversify??? My skills.
I never finished college. Even went as far as experiencing life as an out of state student. So although I didn't finish up my degree I really developed a strong independent living structure.

When I got back home, I was prepared to be away from mom & dad. But they've always been around to support when needed. I have my own family now. At one point I had aspirations to be a pro athlete. But I like working out without being in constant pain from physical hockey or football games, and the concussions involved. I like my brain cells lol.

So I am starting to find peace and such without regret. But I still have my little kicks of fire and motivation.

Maes17

Superstar
My life goal is to first worship God and God willing I'm successful in that.
Second, I want to have lots of kids if God allows it to happen.
Last, I want them all to be involved in a different style of martial arts and be successful in that specific art.
That would be like either a dojo or a shaolin temple in your possible future

And my goal?
To be at peace. Accept somethings I want may never happen and learn to diversify??? My skills.
I never finished college. Even went as far as experiencing life as an out of state student. So although I didn't finish up my degree I really developed a strong independent living structure.

When I got back home, I was prepared to be away from mom & dad. But they've always been around to support when needed. I have my own family now. At one point I had aspirations to be a pro athlete. But I like working out without being in constant pain from physical hockey or football games, and the concussions involved. I like my brain cells lol.

So I am starting to find peace and such without regret. But I still have my little kicks of fire and motivation.
We could all learn a lot from that. I think peace is what we all want. Congrats on your family.

Vytas

Star
Life goal is spiritual growth, to become a better me, also helping people, only when I help someone I feel sense of self realisation...On more materialistic level I would like to travel more, I'm currently just finished huge trip, I want more already...it's like a drug...

Maes17

Superstar
We could all learn a lot from that. I think peace is what we all want. Congrats on your family.
I say overall I value simplicity in general.
Seeing life through a simple lens makes life not necessarily easier, but I guess better. Hard to explain.

Thanks. Never could see myself as a dad lol.
Had my son when I was young. 22 years old.

So I matured a lot over the years. Really changed me for the better.

Lurker

Star
Mainly hiking related

Appalachian Trail in its entirety has been on my mind for years but obviously i have to start smaller as im not in great shape at all lol.

Maybe one day Everest but not something I think about too often.
That gave me an idea. Walk the Trail of Tears. I'd be down with that. Who's gonna join me?

Bellz

Rookie
I want to become a profiler, and at my young age, forties, I took the step and enrolled for Criminology.

I'm writing poems and I also wrote a short story. Currently I'm assisting my daughter, 12 years old, to write a screen play for a movie that she wants to make.