What is your #lifegoal?

Corvus Corax

Established
Lol, yeah.
But I'm old. I've either done what I wanted in life, or come to terms with not doing it.

Other life goals include such scintillating desires as finally finishing some craft project I started years ago, and cleaning behind the fridge (eventually).

Lisa

Superstar
Lol, yeah.
But I'm old. I've either done what I wanted in life, or come to terms with not doing it.

Other life goals include such scintillating desires as finally finishing some craft project I started years ago, and cleaning behind the fridge (eventually).
Ah, well, I still hope it's awhile before that happens :)

Lisa

Superstar
Definitely Chickens, just the necessary ones to help keep the plants healthy, like geese. Perhaps a few dogs and a Ostrich or an Emu just for fun
Are you a vegan or vegetarian? How about a llama? Saw something about llama's the other day.

Camidria

Veteran
Are you a vegan or vegetarian? How about a llama? Saw something about llama's the other day.
Nope definitely not! It's just easier when you have a farm to focus on specific things than to keep everything. I think my kids are going to be the types to have all sorts of animals as my husband and I just love everything from bugs to birds to other animals, so perhaps if we can care for a llama properly, we will most likely :)

Lisa

Superstar
Nope definitely not! It's just easier when you have a farm to focus on specific things than to keep everything. I think my kids are going to be the types to have all sorts of animals as my husband and I just love everything from bugs to birds to other animals, so perhaps if we can care for a llama properly, we will most likely :)
That sounds neat, hope that happens for you!

My goal in life is to be a living proof that God Exists.

Be it through my words or artful preaching or otherwise, i want to be able to deliver the message to each and everybody concerning the Greatness of The Almighty. This reminder to others will of course benefit myself first and foremost, for if i were not to talk about The Creator, why would i be talking about creatures, which are themselves in need of Him at each and every moment?

The Greatest of all pleasures of Paradise will be when the human being or the djinn gets the Greatest of all rewards, which is, to contemplate The Creator Himself, as Unimaginable as He is to us here during this earthly sojourn. The Beauty of The Creator logically surpasses the beauty of that which He Himself Created as a manifestation of His Most Glorious and Perfect Attributes. Amen.

rainerann

Star
I'd like to create at least one piece of art (whether it be a short story/book, something to do with film/TV whether it be writing or acting, a painting, or something else) which lives on in someone's mind for at least 30 years. I'd like for something I do or am a part of to have some sort of significance. And for someone to say I inspire them and actually mean it. I definitely don't want to be world famous, but more of a cult phenomenon. I don't want everyone to know my name, but only the right people.

I need to quit making excuses and stop waiting for opportunities to fall in my lap, I know. But once you're used to a certain way I think it's hard to change. I believe I could do it someday, I just need to quit being in my own way.
That's exactly what I want too. Sometimes when I feel like i'm getting no where with it, I like to remind myself that art comes from experience. Maybe the sense of making something meaningful means there is something meaningful I will experience and share one day. You know the writer of Moby Dick rode on a whaling ship to help write the book. Art is something we are given through experience. May you have yours when its time. :)

Kung Fu

Superstar
My life goal is to first worship God and God willing I'm successful in that.
Second, I want to have lots of kids if God allows it to happen.
Last, I want them all to be involved in a different style of martial arts and be successful in that specific art.

Amen to your wishes Kung Fu,
Your humility is admirable,
Suffice it to say that in itself it's a prayer that God Has Already Accepted (in my opinion)!