what is wrong with dicaprio

morita

Veteran
Seriously what the f*ck is wrong with him? Every other week he has a new model on his arms who could be his daughter. And they're so fit they make him look like an overgrown shapeless sack of potatoes.
And don't these girls see nothing wrong with him changing girlfriend so often? That should be a red flag but no apparently.
Doesn't the entertainment industry (including fashion) works like a prostitution ring of some sort? or at least that's why I got from reading VC's articles. Otherwise I don't see what his appeal is. It's like, as soon as a model under 23 gets a contract with VS nex thing, they start dating this guy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7350457/Leonardo-DiCaprio-44-girlfriend-Camila-Morrone-22-cosy-jet-ski-Italian-holiday.html

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I think he is selling those models to powerful people....he is like a "conection" for them
He is like the male Naomi Cambell...she is some sort of "madame" too...

But Dicaprio has some issues it's clear to see when you watch his interviews
a few days ago I saw a video of him promoting a movie with Brad Pitt....while Pitt seems to have a "normal" personality...dicaprio seems anxious and scared the whole time....very strange guy

rainerann

Star
I don’t know what I think about what is going on behind the scenes with him now, but I do know that rotating girlfriends is a sign of sexual abuse for guys. I still think DiCaprio is another Corey Haim type story and was probably passed around himself at one point. It would explain behavior like this.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I still think DiCaprio is another Corey Haim type story and was probably passed around himself at one point. It would explain behavior like this.
This video doesn't imply DiCaprio was a victim or anything else but that he worked as a child actor surrounded by sexual predators.

Edit: Bitchute version replaces deleted YT.

Last edited:

FireFoxFruFru

Always hated Leo as a sort of sexual absolute the way they threw him on us in the 90s. He's earned my respect though with his more recent works.

cadiz

Star
This video doesn't imply DiCaprio was a victim or anything else but that he worked as a child actor with sexual predators.

great video!!! yes, Dicaprio has been surrounded by sexual abusers since he was a child...

all those child stars end up the same way....dicaprio never had a breakdown in public....but I think the anxious personality he shows now is a product of the abuse

morita

Veteran
I think he is selling those models to powerful people....he is like a "conection" for them. He is like the male Naomi Cambell...she is some sort of "madame" too...
In other words he's a handler. I noticed these models always start getting roles in movies when they date him so it makes sense. I'll have to see if the time he was rumoured to be dating Rihanna concordates with the time when she was cast for this tragic-ass film "Battleship".

But Dicaprio has some issues it's clear to see when you watch his interviews
a few days ago I saw a video of him promoting a movie with Brad Pitt....while Pitt seems to have a "normal" personality...dicaprio seems anxious and scared the whole time....very strange guy
Even in the photos with his current girlfriend he's a bit off. It's like he barely pays her any attention while she's all over him. He's either really into himself or it's just a chore for him.

Last edited:

morita

Veteran
Always hated Leo as a sort of sexual absolute the way they threw him on us in the 90s. He's earned my respect though with his more recent works.
I did like shutter island and inception (2mindfuck films). Inception being one of the most gripping films I ever seen.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I thought he was trying to be the new George Clooney, who dated but never married. Clooney gets married and then Leo took over his spot and Clooney married strangely too, they are a strange couple.

I agree, he never looks that into his girlfriends. He also dated Tom Brady’s wife who seemed to be more into him than he was into her and she seemed to find Tom Brady soon after their breakup.

His bff is Tobey Maguire who divorced his wife and is now going around with young women too..go figure.
And every picture I see of Maguire, he just looks pissed off, could be because he’s being papped but still..and does the man act anymore?

Anyway, Leo’s dating life is strange.

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
the models play his beards bc it automatically bumps them up in the ‘yachting’ for hire prostitution game
I think this is the case. The models are hired (don't know by whom) to play his girlfriend. Perhaps, he doesn't even touch them. Who knows...
Could he be a victim abuse? In Hollyweird, everything is possible, and I don't see this as far-fetched.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Why did no one protect Leonardo DiCaprio? - Owen Benjamin
Worthwhile celebrity insight. Qwen comments on the "Growing Pains" years where DiCaprio is surrounded by pedo freaks. 4:23 on is great.
Edit: Bitchute replaces deleted YT.

Last edited: