What is the spiritual significance of p***philia to the power elites?

Hello, everybody. I'm new to these forums and wanted to ask a question about the black magick power elites and their pedophilic ways. The black magick practicing power elites seem to have a fixation on p***philia, and I'm curious as to what the spiritual significance and metaphysical meaning p***philia and child molestation has to them and why it is such an integral part of their spiritual practice? I've always wondered what the metaphysical reason was for the existence of p***philia in general, and I guess that ties into my wanting to understand the importance of it to their occult circles, but I am legitimately curious as to what "higher" (in this case, I simply mean metaphysical/spiritual) meaning do p***philia and child abuse have to those who practice black magick? Why is it so integral to them? What spiritual meaning does it represent to them?

If anyone can answer this question for me, it would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

EP

Chara

Rookie
My theory? If you’ll excuse my bluntness, it fucks people up. People who endure it often suffer from post traumatic stress. I don’t know if I believe in the metaphysical side of much of anything or not, but if you want to ruin someone’s life, doing something like that to them when they’re young is an efficient and relatively easy way to do it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I find it interesting that if you go back to Biblical times, the so called “gods” of Baal and Moloch both seemed to want child sacrifice.

67F4FCD2-7735-4188-B68B-63DBB046B1AC.jpeg

With YouTube speculation people might be forgiven for thinking that the “elites” have been around for ever and that initiation into their inner circle has always required sacrifice and ritual.

I think if people were to look a little further, past flesh and blood evil, they would find undying spiritual beings (traditionally called demons) who seethed with hate and envy towards people made in the image of God, and who derived cruel pleasure from wicked treatment of innocent kids.

Last edited:
The first person doesn't really answer my question, and the second one fails to grasp the non-dualistic aspects of the black magick practitioners' spirituality. We are ALL not just "made in the image of god" to these people, but literally GOD. But their path, being one of black magick, prizes their illusion of individuality, and so seeks to separate their consciousness from the rest of reality and asserting themselves as it's master. I guess p***philia aids them in this spiritual power tripping, by giving them the experience and desire of complete domination over another, allowing them to further explore this path of separation. Hmm, guess I just answered my own question.

morita

Veteran
There is a vc article on that subject (elite's obsesion with youth)
https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/neon-demon-reveals-true-face-occult-elite/
The article tells us te elite feeds on the vital energy of the youth by two ways:food or sex referring to p***philia or cannibalism.
They want to tarnish everything that's pure and innocent.

They also don't want to die beacuse of what awaits them in the afterlife so I presume they just want to live that one life as long as possible, one of the reasons why they feed on the vital energy of young people.

Last edited:
I see, so feeding off the vital essence/energy of another is also important to them, I guess because when walking the left handed path, one is separated from one's true self and so need's to feed off of others because one does not generate internally their own vital essence. Their focus is external and their sense of self is based on their ability to use and dominate others. They are like the moon, getting it's light by stealing it from the sun, rather than generating light for itself. That is their way, because their ways is of separation. The first separation is always from one's self. Also, this kind of re-programming where you cause victims to dissociate spreads the negative path. Teaches it, in a way, by causing separation from self in the other-self being victimized.

yoongiyoongi

Established
There is this manga 'black butler' which is about a young boy who sells his soul to a demon in order to avenge his family's death and successfully lead their influential toy manufacturing company. The demon takes the form of a loyal butler who's always dressed in black and is required to protect, serve and arrive whenever summoned by his young master Ciel.
Anyway,there is a flashback scene where it is revealed that the boy took his dead twin's name and that they were abused by a secret society to summon a demon and in the process,sacrificed the twin at the altar.
This is further explained in this post
I think this scene explains your question.
A scene of the abuse.Read from right to left.Trigger warning.
View attachment 24624
View attachment 24625
View attachment 24627
View attachment 24626
This is horrific.... satanism has really infiltrated every aspect of everything..

Vytas

Star
Also it's a circle, ex victims become currents abusers etc. For me it's the ultimate evil, there is nothing more evil you could do in this life. Spiritually victim becomes tied to his abuser in a form of master-slave. Spiritual ties like that can't be broken without divine intervention. For Bible readers I would suggest to research "strong man" much insight can be gathered from understanding how strong man works. It's a worst form of humilation to both victim and the abuser. You can't desecrate Gods image worse than that, therefore evil spiritual authorities reward for such actions...

yoongiyoongi

Established
Also it's a circle, ex victims become currents abusers etc. For me it's the ultimate evil, there is nothing more evil you could do in this life. Spiritually victim becomes tied to his abuser in a form of master-slave. Spiritual ties like that can't be broken without divine intervention. For Bible readers I would suggest to research "strong man" much insight can be gathered from understanding how strong man works. It's a worst form of humilation to both victim and the abuser. You can't desecrate Gods image worse than that, therefore evil spiritual authorities reward for such actions...
I did search on it but it's only showing information such as worlds strongest man..

Vytas

Star
I did search on it but it's only showing information such as worlds strongest man..
Lol. Add more keywords from Bible passage about strong man or any other relevant keywords. Google is not human, bunch of random words in any order works perfectly fine .Thats how I usually do it. Checking more than one page or even skipping the first is another good idea, if you are interested then put some work in it :) Who knows what you might find.