What is the most important conspiracy (theory or fact) to you and why?

Aero

Superstar
Occam's Razor.

Because I'm tired of reading crap. Although I must admit, it doesn't help that much. Because pretty much everything being written is total crap. So there isn't a lot of comforts to find here.

I guess I'm old school. In that, I still care about what's actually true. Or more likely to be true anyway.

gcha8e

Rookie
Hi: Just wondering what each of you thinks is the most important conspiracy and why? Mine is Disney. After many years I have to come to the conclusion that their goals are to teach children occult practices. It was uncovering this that led me towards other information. I don’t know how to prove except watch the movies and you will see a heavy emphasis on magic and the craft. It just seems like we overlook this stuff because we like being entertained a certain way. What if that way is wrong? Fritz springmeier claimed Disney was heavily involved with government and Cia operations, with certain movies being tools for mind control. Fact or not, Disney produced many propaganda films for the US government during WW2. The other sad fact remains is that many former “Mousketeers” and childhood actors have either become nervous wrecks or complete occultic sellouts.
While they do seem to try to connect to the occult, no such sorcery or channeling really does seem to occur. It's all a bunch of apparently totally useless hand signs and shit. Yeah, maybe it makes them all deviant freaks later on.... err, well anyway, they are puppets of the conspiracy, not really the ones executing it. The spiritual powers of darkness are actually pulling the strings on all of it, CIA, Disney, whatever.... now THAT's a conspiracy!

For me it's more about hands on stuff. WTC7 is the smoking gun that we live in a freekin matrix.

Unknown Warrior

Established
There are so many different conspiracies that are going on in this world that it is difficult to understand what is really happening and who is in control of everything. The world is full of confusion and many people just ignore the evidence that is right in front of us. But the truth of the matter is that the devil, Satan, has orchestrated all of the different conspiracies to try and take the focus off of himself and keep everyone he can in confusion and chaos while he is setting up his one world empire. The Illuminati, the Freemasons and other groups are building an empire for Satan and they believe that they will be in power with him when he takes control of the world. They have been given power and money and have enslaved millions of people who believe that the new world order will bring peace and prosperity. Those who refuse to be part of the new world will be considered enemies of the state and will be imprisoned and executed.

How far along are the UN In their agenda 21 plans? I can see before 2030 something devastating will happen. All I can think of is war. But I do t really know. But following war cycles it seems like something should happen

Etagloc

Superstar
Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.

-Quran 35:6

I think this is the most major conspiracy fact. The devil is plotting to lead his followers into hell.

You look at the whole Vigilant Citizen website for example.... or pretty much any other source on conspiracy.....

you will see details

however, the devil's plot to lead his adherents into hell... that is the bottom line...

I could just pick out some random VC articles... they might show some details.....

but what is the point of what the VC articles are describing? Quran 35:6 explains what is the bottom line- what is the underlying agenda.

Once we understand this, the rest makes a lot more sense when it comes to grasping this conspiracy stuff. Because we can plainly see there are agendas and conspiracies and all that- but that verse explains the agenda behind the agendas.

The verse itself should be enough for anyone, however, I have gone into detail for the benefit of people who might not realize that the Quran is the truth. I sort of detest to cite Ralph Waldo Emerson or VC in the same post as the Quran but that is why I cite them:

To the young mind everything is individual, stands by itself. By and by it finds how to join two things and see in them one nature; then three, then three thousand; and so, tyrannized over by its own unifying instinct, it goes on tying things together, diminishing anomalies, discovering roots running under ground whereby contrary and remote things cohere and flower out from one stem. It presently learns that since the dawn of history there has been a constant accumulation and classifying of facts. But what is classification but the perceiving that these objects are not chaotic, and are not foreign, but have a law which is also a law of the human mind? The astronomer discovers that geometry, a pure abstraction of the human mind, is the measure of planetary motion. The chemist finds proportions and intelligible method throughout matter; and science is nothing but the finding of analogy, identity, in the most remote parts. The ambitious soul sits down before each refractory fact; one after another reduces all strange constitutions, all new powers, to their class and their law, and goes on forever to animate the last fiber of organization, the outskirts of nature, by insight.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

The verse I have cited, in relation to conspiracies, functions like what Ralph Waldo Emerson was describing.

For example, we might see 10 agendas which all separately are pushing people away from belief in God and religion.

If we lack a unifying explanation of the underlying agenda behind the agendas, then these 10 separate agendas which all tend in the same direction in regards to religion- such will appear as 10 anomalies. Grasping the agenda behind the agenda diminishes anomalies and makes us understand the real intent of these various agendas and gives us the latent meaning behind the bare details.

Petro dollar - but not a conspiracy theory. Maybe Illuminati number one - but I'm no expert on ancient societies.

For me there isn't just one conspiracy, more like series of conspiracies that connect. But if I had to choose it would definitely be the theory about the cultural agenda. This isn't the official name (I made that one up), but it goes like this: when conspiracy theories were going mainstream, the government/lizards/illuminati/whatever, didn't want to get exposed so they made up false theories that worked in their favour. They basically made theories that divided people into groups (liberals vs conservatives, christians vs atheists, country Y vs country X...) that started blaming each other. This created 2 extremes that resulted in the horseshoe effect. The key players aren't getting exposed, instead we got people cursing at each other. 2 sides of the same coin.
Hegelian dialectic?

Bacsi

Star
"charge a foreigner interest ... everything you put your hand to in the land you are entering to possess". Deuteronomy 23:20.

"You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none." Deuteronomy 28:12.

“Foreigners will rebuild your walls, and their kings will serve you ... people will bring you the wealth of the nations... For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will petish; it will be utterly ruined." Isaiah 60:10-12

It's the blueprint for world domination though banking interest. Used by the current rulers of the world successfully.

The Agrarian

Veteran
1.) PedoGate (Satanic ritual abuse in occult circles of the rich and powerful)
2.) Agenda 21. (Coercing people into large urban conglomerates, displacing rural America)

Nothing comes close to the seriousness of ritual abuse IMO. Once it clicked for me that our planet s run by people who adore the Devil it forced me to see the Bible doctrine of "save yourself from this present evil world" as a matter of personal importance.

If you love the truth, you will see this world as wicked and you ought to notice the patterns of cultural decline. That's a huge chunk of my worldview.

Interest in The Iran-Contra affair is what started it all for me . It was so much more than just arms for hostages and gives a glimpse at the power of the intelligence communities. On one level it’s about covert military operations and government sanctioned drug smuggling and another just such massive amounts of financial fraud that was partly seen in the S & L scandals of the 80s and 90s. It ties people together from Bush Sr to Janet Reno and Bill Clinton as far into the present as Eric Holder (who played a role in the DOJ denying access to FOIA requests on the subject) and the people behind it basically ran the Bush 43 presidency.

Anyway there was a lot of serious investigation into the whole thing and everything came really close to unraveling but ultimately it was white washed and no one really paid. 1600 people with ties to the scandal from conspirators to investigators died!

Then conspiracies became more outrageous and right wing, and often fueled by nationalism and racism.

More recently a big one was 9/11, there is plenty of reason to suspect trickery here, and there is legitimate scholarly research by professionals that support a reason to question this. For me what has always stuck out is the originally claimed dozen or so cell phone calls from altitude that supposedly went through. We know that’s impossible.

But the biggest conspiracy is economics, everything done, every deception, every war, every wrong is a product of preserving existing economic order.

Maes17

Superstar
My current conspiracy is no doubt the frequencies in music.
Music is a big part of people's lives globally. So to think how easily we can be under some type of influence without even knowing....

Todd

Star
The watering down of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, where the majority of the church deny that God is going to accomplish his will of saving and reconciling all through Christ!

Kung Fu

Superstar
"charge a foreigner interest ... everything you put your hand to in the land you are entering to possess". Deuteronomy 23:20.

"You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none." Deuteronomy 28:12.

“Foreigners will rebuild your walls, and their kings will serve you ... people will bring you the wealth of the nations... For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will petish; it will be utterly ruined." Isaiah 60:10-12

It's the blueprint for world domination though banking interest. Used by the current rulers of the world successfully.
I wish more people realized.