What is the illuminati's motive(renamed)

John K

Established
Many are born into specific families and bloodlines. I would think they are victims of sra and various forms of indoctrination. Its all they know...
When you are a child, with no knowledge , you can be a victim.

When you are an adult, and you have knowledge, you are not a victim.

And if you know, that your acts are evil, but you do it anyway... It's your blame.

The People inside the Satanic World Government are all adults.

Lyfe

Star
When you are a child, with no knowledge , you can be a victim.

When you are an adult, and you hace knowledge, you are not a victim.

And if you know, that your acts are evil, but you do it anyway... It's your blame.

The People inside the Satanic World Government are all adults.
We are all accountable to God for our deeds as we will one day be judged by them.

I believe many of them are threatened with blackmail and death. Possibly even under mind control with a handler. Those are the actual royalty families though.

John K

Established
How are wrong doers that say have been brainwashed to do evil or murdee dealt with in religion?
Or like someone suggested earlier victims on sra who have been brought up with that view or actors, musicians who have been mk ultrad? Surely that was not through free will so they cannot be held accountable?
I don't know exactly how the mk ultra programation works. But if those people with mk ultra brainwash, have any momment of conscious, they should stop to doing evil actions.

It's the same thing for the followers of satanits religious. I guess they must have some conscious momment.
Maybe just a fews minutes... When they get conscious that kill or hurt are bad.

Tidal

Star
Maybe the illumati use satanists to get where they need to be in order to influence on mass..

Yes the dumb masses can be easily influenced like a herd, so the answer is not to be part of the herd..:)
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (Bible:2 Cor 6:14-18 )

That's why the Establishment hates Christianity, because it knows Christianity is onto all its little tricks..:)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Bible:Ephesians 6:12)

John K

Established
Chill baby..:)
Some people say sinister forces are trying to run the world, and they cite the illuminati, reptilians, aliens etc.
But like most people here, I'm well-fed, well-housed and well off, so if the "dark powers" are trying to sabotage our comfortable lifestyle, they're making a very bad job of it, so why should we worry?..:)
Below- a stock pic off the net of a typical happy family-

I just love your photos of happy families. This is another happy family after the Illuminati turned the country into poverty and ruined the economy:

138684.jpg

Tidal

Star
Ok can i ask a question though
We know that these people are very clever at manipulating the truth and hiding things etc
Why is it then the bible has been let for anyone and everyone to read..

Just look around, the Establishment is doing all it can to suppress Christianity and hassle Christians, they'd love to burn all Bibles but don't quite have the nerve to do that..:)
Instead, they promote other religions and promote the lie that "there are many paths and to God, all are equally valid" blah blah blah.
Fact is, the founders of those other religions are all corpses in graves somewhere, but Jesus is not, spot the difference?..:)
These are the only paths for the followers of all those dead duck religions-

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
Historically the Bible hasnt been left for anyone and everyone to read.

John K

Established
Yeah, most of you hrre would agree. but what does @John K think?
If you use the image of baphomet, all people would say that it's Satanic.

But , if you just analyse the meaning, it's not satanic. As above , as below , has several interpretations.

One interpretation, I explained in other comment, "the astral chart" . Another is the relation between the Macro and Micro Cosmos. Other one is the relation with the spiritual and physical world.

Question, are you Satanist?

Lyfe

Star
The baphomet looks like a demon to me... Demons dont come right out and tell you they are demons and satan doesnt come right out and tell you that he uses counterfeit religions and beliefs to capture souls to lead them astray.

Cintra

Star
If you use the image of baphomet, all people would say that it's Satanic.

But , if you just analyse the meaning, it's not satanic. As above , as below , has several interpretations.

One interpretation, I explained in other comment, "the astral chart" . Another is the relation between the Macro and Micro Cosmos. Other one is the relation with the spiritual and physical world.

Question, are you Satanist?
Answer.
No. I do not believe in satan.

Are you a hermeticist?

Bent8484

Established
But we're well fed, well-housed and well off, so what more can we possibly want?..:)
I agree with Khayyam's "the simple life is best" philosophy-

Give even a moment of thought to the suffering of others, though, and that whole picture falls apart.

Tidal

Star
It's not just one country. There're many countries.
But maybe, you're living inside a bubble.

God gave humans the gift of commonsense but if people don't use it their countries end up in a mess.
That's why a central theme of Christianity is to NOT let ourselves be bossed about by the "dark powers"..:)

"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Pet 1:18 )
"Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Rom 12:2)
"You were bought at a price, don't serve men" (1 Cor 7:23)
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)
"You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)

"For our struggle is against the powers of this dark world.." (Eph 6:12)

For example Jesus's young cousin John was a world-rejecter living rough in the middle of nowhere, sometimes going in town to yell insults at the snooty priests and corrupt rulers.
Jesus's verdict on him? -
"John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11)

Below: John in action badmouthing Herod and his floozy-

Tidal

Star
Is it bible that states god gave satan dominion over us for 1000 years? Or is it from another religion? In sleeping beauty every body is cast under a spell and asleep for 1000 years then they get awakened

The bible makes no secret of the fact that satan is out and about on earth-
"The devil prowls round like a roaring lion" (1 Peter 5:8 )

and he's looking for empty heads to get into-
Jesus said- "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'
When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.

Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there." (Matt 12:43-45)

That's why I said earlier that people need to mindmeld with God and Jesus to get them into their heads to be bouncers and kick out anything nasty in there..;)
"Believe in God, the demons also believe and tremble" (James 2:19)

Meanwhile people have FREE WILL to resist satans influence and temptations-
"Don't give the devil a foothold" (Eph 4:27)
"Resist the devil and he'll flee from you" (James 4:7)