What is the illuminati's motive(renamed)

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- if men and women don't have the self-discipline to stop having too many babies in this overpopulated world no wonder there's starvation, it's not rocket science..:)
---------------------------------------------------------
And what about those who are illiterate?
Those who have never got access to bible etc...

Nobody has to be able to read, they simply need to have the commonsense to realise that having truckloads of babies will lead to starvation..:)

Tidal

Star
He is very cute but could he not chew ur wires and cause a fire or electrocute himself? Is he too small i have no idea

If he electrocutes himself he'll have brought it on himself, nowt to do with me.
I suppose I could call in the pest controllers to kill him and his mates, but that's not my style because we holy men don't do "call in pest controllers"..:)

shankara

Star
If he electrocutes himself he'll have brought it on himself, nowt to do with me.
I suppose I could call in the pest controllers to kill him and his mates, but that's not my style because we holy men don't do "call in pest controllers"..:)

No way are you a vegetarian Tidal? Highly recommend it if not.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
My point was maybe they are not satanists they just play satanists and satan the qay they play god and the catholic church etc
1605790189683.png

Regarding what you're saying so far, it appears that you find it ok to trade the destiny of the immortal soul for wordly and physical comforts. To be honest I used to think that the illuminati were good people too, back when I was a foolish kid, but then I realize that they numb the body while misleading the soul. So yeah, if you think that it is nice to become a cyber transhuman god never dying and consequentely never meeting the true God then yeah, the illuminati are good people. As someone here in the forums said, you can't go to God cyborg.

But that's it, this is running in circles already. This is my last post here, I'm calling exterminatus on this thread.

1605790706248.png

shankara

Star
If you still need the 'revelation' I can't help you.You registered at this forum in 2017 but still lack of the basics. I think you have passed the point of no return. No hope for you.Yes, keep telling yourself these tales of 'instinct' and 'motivation'.
You know I think there is a big difference between being averse to certain aspects of feminism and your obvious misogyny. What happened, your crush turned you down?

shankara

Star
Yeah then she met your father. When a hindtard tries to answer me the smell of the cows they adore is ruining me
I'm a Tibetan Buddhist, not a "hindtard" as you so poetically put it.

But seriously what's your problem with women? Maybe you should go find some nice community of bitter hate-filled incels to hang out with, might suit you better than this place.

shankara

Star
I wouldn't say that if I were you. Buddtard or Hindtard where is the difference? I think when you have a fat idol you shouldn't say it everywhere.

and the magic word is came.. 'incel'.
Well I'm sure you have plenty of knowledge of Buddhist and other Eastern philosophy, as is demonstrated by your tolerant and open attitude. Honestly I didn't quite understand your last comment but whatever, anyway I can't bothered to have some stupid online argument with some stranger, but seriously man work on your misogyny a bit, I don't know where it comes from but maybe y'know try therapy or something, hating half of the human race isn't healthy.

Lil axe

Veteran
^everyone wants to rule the world
history is written by the victors
who controls the present , controls the past, who controls the past, will control the future
alot of things are created to satisfy certain motives, my mother was anglican and read to me the king james bible, (to please king james, and anglican were so king henry could get a divorce)

free2018

Star
Explain this...
I saw it live.
I have also seen the CGI footage.
Television is Hollywood. Try again.
If you want to believe a bunch of Saudis who took a few lessons in Florida took over a plane, go ahead.
It was 100 percent controlled demolition.
Saudis or Dancing Ashkenazis in Jersey aren't legit fall guys.
It goes higher-- or lower depending on your belief.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
There was planes guys, don't pour crazy sauce on the story. The story is that the Israeli state did those attacks to get the United States into an endless war.

^^^^^Also I have an idea for a reality TV show, Amarula and Ishigo on a deserted island
The truth about deep fakes is that they have been around since there has been television.
You want another example? No moon landing.

floss

Star
I saw it live.
I have also seen the CGI footage.
Television is Hollywood. Try again.
If you want to believe a bunch of Saudis who took a few lessons in Florida took over a plane, go ahead.
It was 100 percent controlled demolition.
Saudis or Dancing Ashkenazis in Jersey aren't legit fall guys.
It goes higher-- or lower depending on your belief.
I'm only addressing your "there was no plane" theory. You don't know what I believe about the rest of the story.

John K

Established
There are no god(in the traditional sense) /satan
how are you so sure ? maybe we can interpretate God (as positive energy) and Satan (as negative energy)?

(We are all part creators of this reality)
are you the creator of your reality? or your soul is the real creator of this journal?
I listened the story of a guy who almost die, he had a heart attack, he was death for a while... And he said, that while he was death... someone explained that HIS SOUL had decided every detail of his life, what kind of parents he will have, what kind of experiences he will have, etc. Like the game "second life", you chose your avatar and the experiences of your character.

These people learned long ago that the bible that man made was made for the overall good of man
(otherwise we would kill each other, in order to survive psycolgically,physically,emotionally we need more than one, and whenever there are more than one person there will be disagreements without establishing whos in charge and a set of standardised rules)
I don't believe we need a book with rules in order to live in peace. We can use our common sense that cames from our biological knowledge. That is in our DNA. Look at the animal kindong... they don't need any book with rules, and they live in peace. Of course, they need to kill others animals to live in somes cases. Other animals are vegetarias...And , yes, they have fights for power... But, they live in peace :)

People want to be lead
I don't.

They saw the way to peace was to have no opposing forces in anything,
where is the peace that you refer?? there is no peace in the caos.
Look at all the wars that your lovely friends "the illuminatis " had started? First war, second war, the war in middle east, now the covid19 economic war, etc etc etc.

It shit that people will die to keep population down
But in the end its better that the living can live better
The dead will come back around by reincarnation anyway so they see it as worthwhile
Do you know what kind of people thinks that "The end justifies the means"?

The psychopaths.

To get to full control they have had to stage wars,
Pit religions against each other,races
Etc and people have died and suffered
So they can gain the global control against their opposition,
yes, the people of the "illuminati" are really nice and good.
"Let's finish wars, with more wars" : S
The as above so below picture someone posted is
Our animalistic side and our intelectual side in balance
We can have sex and worldly pleasures but we use intellect to control population
As above so below the heaven on earth scenario would only come when we can all agree and do whats best for our race
This is your opinion, there are a lot of interpretations of "As above so below ". On the emerald tables there is not explanation about this quote.

noone is coming to save us
noone is coming to punish us (apart from.them)
how are you so sure?

8 is the merger of the truth
how is that?

Maybe they affiliate themselves with satanists because its a way they can spread their truth just like in catholicism...
They spread their LIES.

DavidSon

Star
I have a nuanced and probably controversial opinion on the different secret societies that have arisen throughout history. I'd appreciate any feedback or opposing views. A few thoughts:

1) "The Illuminati" is kind of a dumb summation of varying global elites. Hearing the term reminds me of like 2004 or something. Are we talking about Adam Weishaupt and the Bavarian Illuminati? I've complained before that, although I do understand the intention and use similar descriptions myself, non-specific designations can take away from pinpointing who the true criminals are. In many ways their (supposed) religious leanings are irrelevant.

2) Secret societies (fraternal organizations) have been around for millennia. If we're to take the stories of the NT at their word, Jesus and his disciples formed a secret society. Sufism is an offshoot of Islam that has special orders, initiation rites, and private teachings set aside from the masses. I could go on with examples of fraternal organizations in every continent but my point is their purpose isn't always nefarious.

3) An interesting fact is that Freemasonry and other European orders were ONLY accessible to those in power. Politicians, academics, financiers, military elites, etc. It's natural there would be distrust from common Church going folks who were never privy to the secret philosophy of the ruling class. The difference today is we have every known piece of information at our fingertips. Rosicricianism, Kabbalah, Alchemy, Occult, Hermeticism... their texts are displayed wide open to all but funny enough people would rather idolize these groups and their "mysterious power" instead of actually finding out what they were on to.

4) Knowledge can dispel anxiety. By studying at least the basics of the history of these groups I think their mystique fades. Such understanding can free us from their invisible grip on our imagination. For those with an appreciation for mathematics, astronomy, world religion, language, etc. there's something be gained from teachings representative of universal truth. "As above, so below" is not some demonic incantation. Read the Lord's Prayer: "ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN". As William Cooper said the (miraculous) system of numbers, letters, sounds, colors, etc. encoded in Kabbalah must predate Jewish scribes of the 13th century. Learning of the innumerable cults who worshiped Wisdom or the astrological symbology that was acknowledged at a time by all nations from Egypt across to India... I don't see the harm. In fact I wonder if mankind is actually degrading into an age of illiteracy where we lack a base to form objective criticism.

Or "ITz all the ILLuMinatEE" :D

John K

Established
to majority is love etc but to them he/it is the deceiver, that has us trapped in this world and we all have a case of stokholm syndrome
Now say they think that satan is the otherside of this entity that out of guilt shows us the secret of how to achieve god like status
I'm not sure about this theory..

Last edited: