What is the illuminati's motive(renamed)

Cintra

Star
Actually, I changed my mind.

They want knowledge.
They want to know everything.
What we eat, think, say, buy.

The want to gain knowledge, gnosis, so that they can become gods.

They are going up the tree the hard way, and they are riding our backs across the abyss.

John K

Established
Well, what if your reality that you think you had created, in fact, it had being already created by your soul...?

It seems that our souls don't have time. They don't manisfest in our 3 dimension. So , if there is no time... Maybe our souls decided every detail of our life ... Maybe our souls can go to the past and the future at the same moment.
Maybe all our future has been written before we started to created...
So... Can we create our reality? Or the book has been written before?
The funny thing... Is that we don't know anything about our future.

But maybe I'm wrong... And the book of life of each person is empty... And we're completly free to write the chapters of our life... And we're in control of our life. Also, could be truth that our unconscious thinking determinate our life.. who knows?

That's an interested perspective. "Ours fears can manisfest in our life.. " . I link this idea with the plandemia of covid 19. According to your believe.. we should have more REAL cases of covid 19... Because to feel Fear of the virus .... It's like cocaine for some people.
And then... with the fear of the virus.. We can have people with autogenerated ilness.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Well, what if your reality that you think you had created, in fact, it had being already created by your soul...?

It seems that our souls don't have time. They don't manisfest in our 3 dimension. So , if there is no time... Maybe our souls decided every detail of our life ... Maybe our souls can go to the past and the future at the same moment.
Maybe all our future has been written before we started to created...
So... Can we create our reality? Or the book has been written before?
The funny thing... Is that we don't know anything about our future.

But maybe I'm wrong... And the book of life of each person is empty... And we're completly free to write the chapters of our life... And we're in control of our life. Also, could be truth that our unconscious thinking determinate our life.. who knows?

That's an interested perspective. "Ours fears can manisfest in our life.. " . I link this idea with the plandemia of covid 19. According to your believe.. we should have more REAL cases of covid 19... Because to feel Fear of the virus .... It's like cocaine for some people.
And then... with the fear of the virus.. We can have people with autogenerated ilness.
Interesting thought

Cintra

Star
Ah. Well divide, conquer makes it easier to control.
Indeed.
They divide us, then they conquer us, then they control us.
Then they bind us together as a unity under a one world government, one world currency, one world religion.

Then we are all their slaves.

Maes17

Superstar
Indeed.
They divide us, then they conquer us, then they control us.
Then they bind us together as a unity under a one world government, one world currency, one world religion.

Then we are all their slaves.
I can see that happening

Cintra

Star
I can see that happening
It has already started.
They are already showing the control. The iron fist in the velvet glove is starting to show.
And a few days ago somone I know said they were becoming a Luciferian, to worship Lilith.
Because it so, so resonated with them.

I feel like I am eating popcorn while the world ends.
so strange.

Maes17

Superstar
It has already started.
They are already showing the control. The iron fist in the velvet glove is starting to show.
And a few days ago somone I know said they were becoming a Luciferian, to worship Lilith.
Because it so, so resonated with them.

I feel like I am eating popcorn while the world ends.
so strange.
I feel the same. I’m controlling what I have control over.Aside from that I cannot help or offer perspective if someone will be too on edge to listen.