What is the illuminati's motive(renamed)

Tidal

Star
Chill baby..:)
Some people say sinister forces are trying to run the world, and they cite the illuminati, reptilians, aliens etc.
But like most people here, I'm well-fed, well-housed and well off, so if the "dark powers" are trying to sabotage our comfortable lifestyle, they're making a very bad job of it, so why should we worry?..:)
Below- a stock pic off the net of a typical happy family-

Bent8484

Established
Some people say sinister forces are trying to run the world, and they cite the illuminati, reptilians, aliens etc.
But like most people here, I'm well-fed, well-housed and well off, so if the "dark powers" are trying to sabotage our comfortable lifestyle, they're making a very bad job of it, so why should we worry?..:)

Bread and circus, still works just fine.

Cintra

Star

Typical happy family.

Boy was being bullied at school now he is bullying other kids.

Mom has a secret coke habit

Dad has lost all the family savings to online gambling.

Daughter self harms on tiktok

Aero

Superstar
Everything in the universe is moving toward equilibrium with its surrounding environment. Consider it natures way of taming the savagery and chaos. Of course, that factor looks a lot different if you're using a microscope.

Maes17

Superstar
Typical happy family.

#whitepicketfence #suburbia

A.J.

Star
This is just a theory but....
Say the illuminati and freemason buy into the idea that the demiurge or architect has two sides one is what we call our god who to majority is love etc but to them he/it is the deceiver, that has us trapped in this world and we all have a case of stokholm syndrome
Now say they think that satan is the otherside of this entity that out of guilt shows us the secret of how to achieve god like status
BUT
Satan is in effect after the same motive as the main captor but he fools those of us who dont buy into the main ideas
The square in a circular hole
So we get satanists who worship who actually runs this world
Like political parties or war you get two sides but they have the same ultimate motive its like a double cross
People sell their soul to a being satan because he grants them lots of powers in this world and gives them knowledge of how to get out but for a price they sell their soul they only get part the story so they think they are illuminated but not truly
Then they are stuck
The illuminati could be notjing to do with satan worshippers but do work witj them to get what they need in this world
Being influenced by either the god of this realm or satan is both buying.into the illusion and ultimatly your capture
The meeting of the two pillars of good evil etc
Is again they need neutral ground not to pick a side as they believe it is all ultimatly the same falsehood
Good and bad in balance ans truth with lies
Thats why they have to be truthful and show certain things because it is neither in line with deceit and the devil but not god of this realm the otjer side
Ultimatly we dont belong here
I think the songs sung by people when you play it back reveal their true intentions/thoughts at the time of recording etc
This is just an idea and obviously those of us who are religious wont agree
But what if god of most high is the ultimate god
But what if the revelation is the dupe
God or the demiurge says you have been lead astray by satan come with me
And again we are trapped by that entity here or those thay go with satan are also duped back into the illusion of duality and good and bad etc..
Or we are.in hell currently satan is our keeper that why animals eat each other and everything here lives from death

Your views? has anyone got any insight into this
It just seems like to really.understand is that what we live in is false what we know is false and whichever side you pick u are ultimatly still being deceived
So to be neutral balance between both denounce both and thats the illuminati-neither good nor bad
Maybe they affiliate themselves with satanists because its a way they can spread their truth just like in catholicism...
Sounds like neo-Gnosticism to me. I believe they think that way. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near them or this type of thinking on Judgement Day, sorry.

Aazaad

Established
What if terrorists aren't all bad? Yeah, even if, it is inherently a wrong cause, so if they're not bad, they must be incredibly dumb and unknowing, to not get out.

illuminatimess

Veteran
Typical happy family.

Or probably she‘s on Oxycontin lol

shankara

Star
I can see your confusion. The word "Illuminated" could refer to someone who is wise, enlightened. The term "Illuminati" is used to refer to those who are "Illuminated" in the negative sense, who have knowledge of how to control and manipulate others and carry out nefarious plans.

Actually I think that part of the reason the word "Illuminati" has become popular to refer to such people is evidence of some kind of inner conflict in humanity about the whole idea of Illumination. People are scared to go beyond their dogmas and actually awaken (become "Illuminated") and so the word becomes for them something fearful and evil. Perhaps then it isn't the best word to use to describe people engaged in doing evil.

Nonetheless, those people who are referred to as "the Illuminati", and who engage in all kinds of nasty practices, exist whether or not they are correctly named.

Last edited:

John K

Established
So to be neutral balance between both denounce both and thats the illuminati-neither good nor bad
Maybe they affiliate themselves with satanists because its a way they can spread their truth just like in catholicism...
There is no neutral position.
You chose. The dark or the light.
God (as positive energy) or Satan ( as negative energy).You can't be in boths sides at the same time. It's a lie.
You can Kill or save. Hurt or cure. Love or hate. It's your choise.

This Satanic World Government has chosen the Dark side. That's all.
The idea of doing good and bad actions at the same time, and expect some compensation, is a Lie. And it's has a name : mental ilness.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
But one cant help but wonder how many time we have died and been reincarnated...
Not knowing we are trapped is exactly what stops us trying to escape...
I hate that i have seen so many gnostic films in the last decade because i cant tell if these are my thought or what has been subtly planted into my psyche...
I want so much to believe in god the bible the.quaran anything it would be so easy...
How do you believe truly without questioning that god has your best interest to help us or keep us here?

1- Reincarnation is just a satanic cultist myth, so forget it. Jesus said when we die we go straight to paradise for ever..:)
2- We're only trapped on this earth until we die, and if we've mindmelded with Jesus during our lifetime we automatically follow him off it-
"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

3- There are lots of rubbish films and TV progs around so don't take them seriously.
4- Jesus said "I am not of this world, i'll tell you things hidden since the world began", so technically he was an alien visitor who came to save us, so I'd say he's worth listening to, would you agree Spock?

"Affirmative, I'm all ears"

I'm a Christian, and like the vast majority of Christians I'm kool and fearless, so my advice to you and anybody else is to become a Christian yourself and be like us.. :cool:
Here's a vid of me under my strategy gaming name- 'PoorOldSpike'-