What Is The Function Of Implanted Chip On Their Forehead?

Leviathan

Established
I truly believe we're heading towards it with the changes in technology. Each step has been just a little bit closer. It wasn't enough to have computers on our desk so we had to have one on our lap, it wasn't enough to have one on our lap so we had to have one in our pocket, now we're heading towards living inside it with virtual reality. And after that the next logical step is to have it inside us. As all physical stores are closing and we move towards a cashless society, we'll have to start using nothing but technology and it'll keep getting just a little more "convenient" until we have the chip inside us.

Fleur D'Amour

Rookie
If by chip you mean the Mark of the Beast, I'd have to disagree. I believe the Mark is more of a spiritual decision, not something that is forced on you (or in this case "in you"). This pastor here explains it better than I can.

https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/media/e/14118/t/satan-s-mark-/-god-s-seal

I'm sorry I can't paste it correctly because I'm on the phone. I recommend that you all pray for wisdom and an understanding heart before watching it, and to watch the whole thing. However, the nitty gritty about the mark starts roughly around the 13:40 mark?

Tell me what you think afterwards.

Lisa

Superstar
If by chip you mean the Mark of the Beast, I'd have to disagree. I believe the Mark is more of a spiritual decision, not something that is forced on you (or in this case "in you"). This pastor here explains it better than I can.

I'm sorry I can't paste it correctly because I'm on the phone. I recommend that you all pray for wisdom and an understanding heart before watching it, and to watch the whole thing. However, the nitty gritty about the mark starts roughly around the 13:40 mark?

Tell me what you think afterwards.
What about...
Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Fleur D'Amour

Rookie
Thanks Lisa,

I believe in that scripture 100% and it does relate to the mark of the beast. We won't know what it is until it is in front of us, but it is possible that it could be that effects the economy world wide. If countries or individuals do not comply with the mark of the beast they'd be prevented from buying or selling. It involves a worldwide law and those that don't comply will suffer. It might not be an implanted chip but it could be done through credit cards or something along those lines. For countries they may be sanctioned economically. Here's where I got that from:

https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/media/e/1204/t/how-does-the-mark-of-the-beast-relate-to-buying-and-selling-

Because it hasnt happened yet it is mostly speculation. However, I agree that the Bible does state that it does happen, but it doesn't state how.

Lisa

Superstar
Thanks Lisa,

I believe in that scripture 100% and it does relate to the mark of the beast. We won't know what it is until it is in front of us, but it is possible that it could be that effects the economy world wide. If countries or individuals do not comply with the mark of the beast they'd be prevented from buying or selling. It involves a worldwide law and those that don't comply will suffer. It might not be an implanted chip but it could be done through credit cards or something along those lines. For countries they may be sanctioned economically. Here's where I got that from:

https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/media/e/1204/t/how-does-the-mark-of-the-beast-relate-to-buying-and-selling-

Because it hasnt happened yet it is mostly speculation. However, I agree that the Bible does state that it does happen, but it doesn't state how.
Well, the verse does say that they will be given a mark on their right hand or forehead.

Camidria

Veteran
Here is a great video about this topic, this is a guy who was saved right after he had a long vision of the tribulation...

He said this was how the mark looked:
KEN-PETERS-TRIBULATION-MARK-OF-THE-BEAST.jpg
Yes and the Torah says the ten commandments and the 7th day sabbath would be a sign on the head and the hand also, yet no one takes that literally.....
I do agree that this is also part of it, but one thing I have learned is that the closer we get with the Lord, and the greater our relationship with Him is, the more He sanctifies us that we WANT to live lives where we throw off the things the world normalised for us, like worshipping on a Sunday for example. I still go to a church who does that, but I believe there will come a time (like mentioned in the Ken Peters video) that God would have changed our hearts so much that our church leaders will change that. Until that time we must realise that God doesn't deal with EVERYTHING in our lives all at once, He sanctifies us bit by bit. He has grace with us, so let have grace with others....

It is more important to plant seeds and bring people into relationship with Jesus than focus on the things He will reveal to us later when the time is right....

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yes and the Torah says the ten commandments and the 7th day sabbath would be a sign on the head and the hand also, yet no one takes that literally.....
Then Blue laws will be put into effect worldwide and i guess most people willnot mind much as it will seem normal since it has happened in the past. Most people who attend church on sunday will see the legislation as a ' favorable sign from God'.
[blue laws:a law prohibiting certain
activities, such as shopping, on
a Sunday.]

Lisa

Superstar
Weren't they supposed to write them on their hands and foreheads to remember them?

Todd

Star
Weren't they supposed to write them on their hands and foreheads to remember them?
Not quite. Moses was actually using an ancient superstition used in many cultures to stress the importance of learning, remembering and teaching the ten commandments to all the Hebrews. There were no such things as books back then, so the Hebrews had rolls of parchment in a box that they tied to their wrists or around their heads. They likely wore these when they went to worship or present sacrifices at the temple. Deut 6 also talks about them having the ten commandments on their doorposts and how they were to constantly teach the Torah to their children. The modern day equivalent woudld be Christians who carry a bible with them to Church, and have a Bible sitting on their coffee table in their living room, (or in my case the bible app on my phone :p)

Lisa

Superstar
Not quite. Moses was actually using an ancient superstition used in many cultures to stress the importance of learning, remembering and teaching the ten commandments to all the Hebrews. There were no such things as books back then, so the Hebrews had rolls of parchment in a box that they tied to their wrists or around their heads. They likely wore these when they went to worship or present sacrifices at the temple. Deut 6 also talks about them having the ten commandments on their doorposts and how they were to constantly teach the Torah to their children. The modern day equivalent woudld be Christians who carry a bible with them to Church, and have a Bible sitting on their coffee table in their living room, (or in my case the bible app on my phone :p)
There seems to be a difference from what you're talking about to what is being said about the mark...

Deuteronomy 6:1-3
Now this is the commandment, the statutes and the judgments which the LORD your God has commanded me to teach you, that you might do them in the land where you are going over to possess it, so that you and your son and your grandson might fear the LORD your God, to keep all His statutes and His commandments which I command you, all the days of your life, and that your days may be prolonged. O Israel, you should listen and be careful to do it, that it may be well with you and that you may multiply greatly, just as the LORD, the God of your fathers, has promised you, in a land flowing with milk and honey.”
So, you say that Moses was using ancient superstition, when he says God commanded him to teach them...I would say then that God had a hand in how they were taught. Also, see that God doesn't make them do those things, but that he wants them to do them so it may be well with them. That's the whole point of having them put it on their hands and foreheads...so that they would have that reminder and they would stay faithful to their God.

Now the mark is a whole different set of circumstances...

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.
So, we see here that the antichrist makes people, all people, no matter who you are to get a mark so that they can buy or sell. If you don't then you won't be able to...it's a completely different set of circumstances and not at all compareable.