What Is Salafism?

ISLAMIC RADICALS ADMIT TO MASONIC ORIGINS.

The radical faction of Islam, known as the Salafi, are a movement created through British intrigue and coordination with occult secret societies, toward fomenting a “Clash of Civilizations”. And though the West is largely unaware of them, they are almost entirely responsible for the extremism that Islam is mistakenly perceived for.

And...Sufism and the Kabbalah

Thoughts???
read the following hadith

(1) Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman: The people used to ask Allah's Apostle about good, but I used to ask him about evil for fear that it might overtake me. Once I said, "O Allah's Apostle! We were in ignorance and in evil and Allah has bestowed upon us the present good; will there by any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I asked, "Will there be good after that evil?" He said, "Yes, but it would be tained with Dakhan (i.e. Little evil)." I asked, "What will its Dakhan be?" He said, "There will be some people who will lead (people) according to principles other than my tradition. You will see their actions and disapprove of them." I said, "Will there by any evil after that good?" He said, "Yes, there will be some people who will invite others to the doors of Hell, and whoever accepts their invitation to it will be thrown in it (by them)." I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Describe those people to us." He said, "They will belong to us and speak our language" I asked, "What do you order me to do if such a thing should take place in my life?" He said, "Adhere to the group of Muslims and their Chief." I asked, "If there is neither a group (of Muslims) nor a chief (what shall I do)?" He said, "Keep away from all those different sects, even if you had to bite (i.e. eat) the root of a tree, till you meet Allah while you are still in that state." (Book #56, Hadith #803)

some background info on how I understand this hadith

-sufis are accused of bidah/innovation by wahabi/salafis, in fact it's this that prompted them to 'react' to the apparent evils of sufism. ibn wahab himself was majorly anti-sufi. Even today, there is no bigger enemy of salafi/wahabis than the 'soofees'.

-one of the major signs of righteousness in my understanding, related to the muslims...is in controlling the al aqsa. of course this is influenced by much of the OT narratives.

so here the Prophet was asked if there would be evil after good...and he said yes.
Then this evil would be replaced by a' tainted' evil...it's 'little evil' is basically that they innovate new things.

What occured simultaneously along with the first crusade was the rise of sufism. The man who is considered by many to be the greatest sufi ie the sheikh of sheikhs..was Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani RA and one story is that Sallahuddin was blessed by him when he was a boy.
in the same time period, India was gifted with Sheikh Moinuddin Chishti.
You may not know this yet..but if you simply read up on both personalities...you'll know their names live on strong today.

One of the major innovations made by Moinuddin Chishti however was the use of musical instruments in an islamic context, when music was considered the tool of satan before.
So of course this was an innovation.
YET in my viewpoint, despite knowing in the context this is considered a 'taint'...I can understand the wisdom in the innovation.
Basically muslims were raiding/looting india, yet trying to spread islam there..failed.
But Sheikh Moinuddin along with a lot of other sufis, succeeded because he was able to blend in with hindu culture. He adopted india as his own country.

long story short, the rise of sufism altered muslim fortunes, they regained al aqsa, conquered india, Constantinople etc and sufis flourished everywhere within, inc the islamic 'golden period'.
This period lasted over 800 years but over that time, gradually sufis lost the way too. They got in bed with the mughals, ottomons etc..sold out their religion, became pharisees and then wahabism came to power.
This coincided with fall of the ottomons, whilst the mughals lost power a while before.

You can see from the hadith, the clear contempt the Prophet SAW had for what would eventually appear, the final evil.
It's pretty obvious the prophet SAW was referring to wahabism (and house saud) because there are numerous other hadith on the same subject inc a few where it's called 'the side of the head of satan'....as in the 'horn of satan'when referring to Najd (the region in Saudi where wahabism and house saud come from). You only have to look at the satanic symbolism in Riyadh (the capital of najd).
House saud for example build the faisal mosque in pakistna
check this out

that's satanic as hell
The obelisks are a symbol of satan
similarly in saudi, the oblisks symbolic satan used to get stoned during hajj...bur house saud replaced them walls).

All that aside..
i'm the only one here who defends kabballah as i would also defend judaism, because fundamentally judaism IS from God/the Torah and Kabballah is supposed to be the wisdom hidden in the Torah.

I won't explain away my spiritual experiences here but i read a little about kabballah many years ago and thought it was evil.
When i was experiencing problems, spiritually, a few years ago..I was driving and suddenly it dawned on me that the answer i was seeking had already been explained in kabballah's tree of life
basically I was trying to understand the levels of consciousness in terms of both their spiritual descent and ascent.....and i wanted to understand how that relates to me in terms of my worship ie what type of approach i needed to take in my life inc problems I was facing when I got the 'balance' wrong.

It's hard to explain this because it is a deep topic and one I could write a book on..but I just thought this very basic metaphysical map, the tree of life...should also be available to muslims.
most muslims won't know this...but the 5 central sephirots in the tree of life actually directly connect with the 5 salats.

just like the 7 levels of the soul are connected with the 7 chakras and 7 heavens.
yet why 7 in one instance and 5 in another? when the Prophet SAW finally ascended and came face to face with the manifestation of God...he was given the 5 salats.
knowing how these 5 also relate to the 7 salats is not life changing or anything but it does explain things to me in a way that makes sense of it.

the only thing I still want to know and haven't yet is why the salats have the specific number of rukuhs (fard, sunnah, nafil) within them.
I've been trying to understand but i bet it's linked to astrology/numerology...but if i figure it out, i doubt i'll have much luck trying to explain it to most muslims.

btw ive met some high and mighty 'sufi' sheikhs in my time
if i get some personal time with them i'll ask them something a bit random related to topics i have viewponits on already..like the crucifixion or the nature of the kalaam (logos) and what i get back from them, inc their lack of enthusiasm right away tells me they are not 'true'/
once i asked a man a random question, 'tell me about Peter, was he good or fallen?'
he told me 'well he was fallen, he saw the vision in the cloud and got led astray'
i told him i disagree and this guy got verbally abusive with me to the point where the proof about him became clear
not to say i don't have that behaviour but i don't claim to be a guided sheikh either.
but i would love to meet someone i consider a 'true' guided sheikh (yeh i know this is not what you asked but im just rambling lol).

mecca

Superstar
The Earth doesn't revolve around America. It's completely nonsensical statements like this which give the rest of the world the impression that many Americans are "dumb".
What's nonsensical about not all humans having to get married in their lives? Some men don't get married, some women don't get married. Marriage isn't a requirement in life, some people do other things in their lives. I never said the Earth revolves around America but I do live in America...

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Many of us come from societies that do not have welfare systems or governments to shoulder these responsibilities.
I'm glad someone figured it out. Mecca is a product of her environment and so it's not surprising she said what she did.
I didn't say marriage wasn't important for keeping a family together and having enough money to raise children. I'm saying that I don't think polygamy is necessary to do that... and if someone doesn't have children, then they don't need to get married.

mecca

Superstar
When we view things from a western mindset it's easy to dismiss how polygamy can help isolated communities. The truth is we're just up to ours in privilege and luxury we just don't have a clue how rotten things are for the vast majority of the world.
I see how it can help in those situations, but I don't think polyamory fixes the root issue that cause all of those problems for those people. If it helps them, then that's good but I hope it's not a long term fix.

Haich

Superstar
I see how it can help in those situations, but I don't think polyamory fixes the root issue that cause all of those problems for those people. If it helps them, then that's good but I hope it's not a long term fix.
It's not supposed to fix root problems, issues within communities and cultures are far more complex than that. It's a short term solution for some who have no other option...

mecca

Superstar
It's not supposed to fix root problems, issues within communities and cultures are far more complex than that. It's a short term solution for some who have no other option...
Yeah so if it helps them then that's good but it's sad that their situation is so bad that they have to resort to polygamy just to be able to survive and not live in poverty.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I am beginning to think the divorce law really is a polygamy law. The marriages just do not legally exist at the same time.
@Serveto said the same thing here, that...

Leaving aside the OT and
looking simply at existing
secular American divorce
laws and divorce rates, as @Kung Fu and others have pointed out, it seems to me that we already have a by now well established
system of at least
staggered polygamy. By
that I mean that, when one looks at divorce and
remarriage (by both and all sexes), we have a system of polygamy in which one has multiple husbands and wives, whichever applies, but, thus far,only consecutively, not concurrently. They are
married one at a time,
rather than all at once.
I just want to add that divorcing and remarrying the same person, you know, Liz Taylor-Richard Burton style, is an abomination/detestable to God. Akin to incest (Deuteronomy 24:1-4, Jeremiah 3:1)

JoChris

Superstar
I am beginning to think the divorce law really is a polygamy law. The marriages just do not legally exist at the same time.
And it seems there aren't long periods of singledom in between. Some people can't stand their own company.

rainerann

Star
No one said we are animals.:confused:o_O
PS Islam does encourage abstinence for youth until they have means to get married.
What I love about my religion is that it is realistic.
life long abstinence is a hardship and near impossible to keep up.
Having these urges is natural but is regulated in Islam.
Yes, but what you are saying is that men are the only one's given this option. If you feel attracted to another man, could you get another husband? So how is it realistic to say that polygamy is an option when it only applies to giving men the option of having sex with more than one women, while women have to accept that the man she is intimate with is permitted to have sex with other people.

Like does anyone really think it is normal for a women to be comfortably humming to herself and doing dishes while her husband and the father of her children is having sex with another women? This is why polygamy is oppressive. It is only an excuse given by men who have historically been able to overpower women economically because women have been caretakers of children and unable to work outside the home.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Can't understand how it is reasonable to include polygamy, but drinking a glass of a delicious red wine blend is somehow sin.

Haich

Superstar
Can't understand how it is reasonable to include polygamy, but drinking a glass of a delicious red wine blend is somehow sin.
Polygamy works for some people, it's odd to us but it really does help them escape poverty. Not in the western world though, most westernised Muslims don't entertain the idea and don't see it as a path for them.

It's an option for those who want it to protect any children which come from the marriage. Polygamy in theory is much more than sex but is abused by sex-crazed men who marry solely for their needs and can't or struggle to finance and build two families.

Consider this, if a man was having serious marital issues and was struggling to have kids or his wife wasn't being intimate, is it better for him to marry another woman (with the consent of his first wife) and fulfill his needs, or to cheat on her and have illegitimate kids which he can easily claim aren't his? It protects the woman and the kids as they are legally bound to be taken care of by him. In Islam a woman's income is solely hers and she can choose if she wants to keep her earnings or finance her home. The responsibility is with the man but again, there's no issues with both parties contributing to the home.

So whilst it's not for me, I believe it to be an option for those who want it. It's not mandatory, it's not encouraged, it's just regulated since Islam was revealed at a time where polygamy was rife. It doesn't make sense for God to outlaw it if it has been practiced since the dawn of time.

rainerann

Star
Polygamy works for some people, it's odd to us but it really does help them escape poverty. Not in the western world though, most westernised Muslims don't entertain the idea and don't see it as a path for them.

It's an option for those who want it to protect any children which come from the marriage. Polygamy in theory is much more than sex but is abused by sex-crazed men who marry solely for their needs and can't or struggle to finance and build two families.

Consider this, if a man was having serious marital issues and was struggling to have kids or his wife wasn't being intimate, is it better for him to marry another woman (with the consent of his first wife) and fulfill his needs, or to cheat on her and have illegitimate kids which he can easily claim aren't his? It protects the woman and the kids as they are legally bound to be taken care of by him. In Islam a woman's income is solely hers and she can choose if she wants to keep her earnings or finance her home. The responsibility is with the man but again, there's no issues with both parties contributing to the home.

So whilst it's not for me, I believe it to be an option for those who want it. It's not mandatory, it's not encouraged, it's just regulated since Islam was revealed at a time where polygamy was rife. It doesn't make sense for God to outlaw it if it has been practiced since the dawn of time.
No matter what society you live in, polygamy creates the poverty you are suggesting it removes. If you have you have three wives and all three wives have three children, you have 13 people in your household with one breadwinner.

If you have one man and one wife who have three children and that one man makes money for his family, he doubles the amount of disposable income he has and the local economy benefits from this.

Polygamy is a nonwestern form of welfare and in the same way that a welfare system creates a welfare system; polygamy creates poverty and results in child labor to bring in more income for a house of 13 people.

If people rejected polygamy, they could increase their individual disposable income and the daughter of a father struggling would be able to make more money because the man with the one wife would have more money to buy rugs for his home.

Creating any restriction in the system of polygamy is just the same thing as saying that you know that men want to have sex with other women, but there is no birth control if these women get pregnant. Therefore, having sex with more than four women creates too much poverty for an economy to bear.

So regardless of the circumstance, to include a provision of polygamy doesn't demonstrate any sort of real wisdom. It is a complacent provision sympathizing with the sexual needs of men while the women are neglected in more ways than one. A woman can never get a second husband no matter how attractive she may find another man.

This does not mean that a woman should be able to marry another man if she is attracted to him. It just demonstrates that the point of origin in permitting polygamy is always and in every case oppressive to women. No matter how you package the idea, it is oppressive to women.

This alongside the assumption that it is a sin for someone who engages in manual labor to have a glass of wine after a long day for the analgesic effect. That does not make sense at all especially when alcohol has existed throughout ancient times even while polygamy has and in the past when there wasn't Tylenol, alcohol would provide relief from physical pains.

So to say that drinking alcohol was a sin is the same as saying that someone should live in pain without relief. Not to mention that people drank alcohol throughout history because it was clean and you could die from drinking dirty water. So how is polygamy reasonable, but alcohol is a sin if it were not based on the personal preferences of someone who called himself a prophet.

Haich

Superstar
No matter what society you live in, polygamy creates the poverty you are suggesting it removes. If you have you have three wives and all three wives have three children, you have 13 people in your household with one breadwinner.

If you have one man and one wife who have three children and that one man makes money for his family, he doubles the amount of disposable income he has and the local economy benefits from this.

Polygamy is a nonwestern form of welfare and in the same way that a welfare system creates a welfare system; polygamy creates poverty and results in child labor to bring in more income for a house of 13 people.

If people rejected polygamy, they could increase their individual disposable income and the daughter of a father struggling would be able to make more money because the man with the one wife would have more money to buy rugs for his home.

Creating any restriction in the system of polygamy is just the same thing as saying that you know that men want to have sex with other women, but there is no birth control if these women get pregnant. Therefore, having sex with more than four women creates too much poverty for an economy to bear.

So regardless of the circumstance, to include a provision of polygamy doesn't demonstrate any sort of real wisdom. It is a complacent provision sympathizing with the sexual needs of men while the women are neglected in more ways than one. A woman can never get a second husband no matter how attractive she may find another man.

This does not mean that a woman should be able to marry another man if she is attracted to him. It just demonstrates that the point of origin in permitting polygamy is always and in every case oppressive to women. No matter how you package the idea, it is oppressive to women.

This alongside the assumption that it is a sin for someone who engages in manual labor to have a glass of wine after a long day for the analgesic effect. That does not make sense at all especially when alcohol has existed throughout ancient times even while polygamy has and in the past when there wasn't Tylenol, alcohol would provide relief from physical pains.

So to say that drinking alcohol was a sin is the same as saying that someone should live in pain without relief. Not to mention that people drank alcohol throughout history because it was clean and you could die from drinking dirty water. So how is polygamy reasonable, but alcohol is a sin if it were not based on the personal preferences of someone who called himself a prophet.
You're looking at from a western perspective. With all due respect, as a white woman living in America you literally have no idea about the poverty stricken women in villages across east Africa for instance, who can't marry as there aren't a high proportion of men, (women tend to outweigh women wherever you go), they're a burden on their families as they tend to come from very large families and they're of-age. I'm talking 18 yrs old and over.

Polygamy is never forced on them and if it is, it's wrong and should be condemned. Most cases they seek older and settled men because they believe that he will provide for them as he provides for his first family. It doesn't create poverty in this instance, it actually aids the additional wife and she is able to enjoy the benefits of marriage. Again, this is difficult to understand from a western perspective but quite simply, they have the right to marry into polygamy if they choose to. I don't see why polygamy is condemned but affairs and sexual promiscuity isn't given the same attention...

Also, your example of 13 kids and one breadwinner doesn't really make sense. Some of those kids will be in their teens and working too so there isn't just one breadwinner. Again, this is in reference to rural communities as western polygamy is near to non-existent.

I've already stated many don't practice it so why the need to reject it for those who want it? It's their freedom to do it as it's mine to abstain from it.

So hypothetically speaking, what would you do? You would outlaw polygamy and break up hundreds of families? How would that solve anything?

Whether you agree with it is besides the point, I don't personally believe it works either but I understand the wisdoms behind it in certain communities where it may be an option.

Again, it's not encouraged it's only regulated as many people practiced it at the time of revelation.

Alcohol is an intoxicant which skews and blurs perceptions and makes it difficult for the individual to be held accountable for his actions. Alcohol in medicine is not haram, it's the consumption of alcohol for pleasure. It's not a permitted act because of the dangers that come with it. One glass will inevitably turn into 10. God knows we indulge in things we enjoy and alcohol makes it difficult to pray, to concentrate and live a clean life.

Not to mention the hedonistic and sexual culture that stems from alcohol. Alcohol has systematically destroyed the youth of the western world and is one the main causes of pre-marital relations with the opposite sex, which is forbidden.

Why do people have to drink to have fun? Why must you be tipsy before you can engage in conversation on a night out?

Everyone is just insecure...