What Is Revelations About?

Alanantic

Star
Just FYI:
"Revelation was the last book to be accepted into the Christian biblical canon, and even at the present day some Nestorian churches reject it. It was tainted because the heretical sect of the Montanists relied on it and doubts were raised over its Jewishness and authorship, and it was not until 419 that it was included in the canon." -- Wiki

elsbet

Superstar

Illuminized

Established
It's the only book among the 66 books of the Bible that I will openly mock. It's not prophetic in the slightest, it's a jumbled mess of ideas which satanists are misinterpreting as a literal plan.

The beast isn't going to be some pure evil tyrant. The beast is us. Without our "spirituality", we are just intelligent beasts of prey.

ohnehta

Rookie
It's the only book among the 66 books of the Bible that I will openly mock. It's not prophetic in the slightest, it's a jumbled mess of ideas which satanists are misinterpreting as a literal plan.

The beast isn't going to be some pure evil tyrant. The beast is us. Without our "spirituality", we are just intelligent beasts of prey.
It's not a plan, it's an event- of the destruction the current world system. It's not that difficult to comprehend. The event is the second coming of Jesus- that's the prophecy. The only one that matters.

Vytas

Star
Nevertheless there are awesome studies explaining revelation, and while not everybody agrees about meanings of symbols or timing of certain events they make point that is was messed with look void. Everything what's written in where fits like a glove on the rest of the bible... My favorite bible book just to take and read

Lisa

Superstar
Nevertheless there are awesome studies explaining revelation, and while not everybody agrees about meanings of symbols or timing of certain events they make point that is was messed with look void. Everything what's written in where fits like a glove on the rest of the bible... My favorite bible book just to take and read
Why is Revelations your favorite book, Vytas?

Vytas

Star
Why is Revelations your favorite book, Vytas?
I don't even know, i always was prophecy junkie... Some of it is hard to understand, some of it can be interpreted in so many different ways.. and i like challenges. It's called revelation not a book of secrets for a reason. Also it's good to remember sometimes that all this nonsense going to end soon, and despite all doom and gloom, everything is going according to a plan...

Lisa

Superstar
I don't even know, i always was prophecy junkie... Some of it is hard to understand, some of it can be interpreted in so many different ways.. and i like challenges. It's called revelation not a book of secrets for a reason. Also it's good to remember sometimes that all this nonsense going to end soon, and despite all doom and gloom, everything is going according to a plan...
True, I am too, but I also understand that the book of Revelations reveal some very scary, horrible things and so I find your comment that its your favorite kind of strange in that way.

Vytas

Star
I focus more on majestic than on horrible. Horrible part is good for motivation :D Though seriously we are given an advantage to know future events and to prepare ourselves...When you think about it, it's an incredible advantage...
If you are hinting im guilty of amos 5:18 i am not...I would even say you are, judged by your reaction to recent events ;)

Lisa

Superstar
I focus more on majestic than on horrible. Horrible part is good for motivation :D Though seriously we are given an advantage to know future events and to prepare ourselves...When you think about it, it's an incredible advantage...
If you are hinting im guilty of amos 5:18 i am not...I would even say you are, judged by your reaction to recent events ;)
I wasn’t hinting at anything, just wondering...