What Is Political Correctness And What Are Its Roots

Antipapirus

Established
Even Facebook is in on the act.
My husband tried to post a VOTE NO image as a message on Facebook and it was blocked. He could not enter it. In contrast all my siblings have multiple VOTE YES images and photos shown there.
I deleted my facebook account 4 years ago and since then the platform got a lot worse.
The censoring on Facebook is a very serious subject, and its the perfect spying agent.

Antipapirus

Established
" (ben Shapiro and that TG defensive tackle looking wo(?)man immediately come to mind-- she/he/it grabbed him by his little neck and threatened to send him home in an ambulance if he didn't quit it).
i.[/QUOTE]

Your right, the left is using violent tactics on a regular base, its the mantra
"If you offend me i"ll beat you up"

It's far more than criticism, its a weapon - watch this video and see the power of this weapon
This guy explains its so good its a pleasure to hear him out

To be honest I have zero interest in watching that. Nothing is more cringe-inducing than these overly-obsessed and reactionary youtube pundits. I am willing to discuss anything as long as you have your own ideas to share.

makeorbreak

Established
There are limits to which free speech can be allowed. For example, there's an internet story floating around that a Montreal Mayor who refuses to remove pork from all school menus at the request of the Muslim community leaders. This seems to based on a similar story from Belgium.
Both stories are fake and obviously meant to create anger and hatred toward Muslims unnecessarily. Free speech, in these cases, has been misused and should be considered a hate crime.

Vixy

Star
Well, Russo said that Political correctness was created by the Rockefellers to take away the possibility to protest. If you say something they just labe you as a racist, a woman/man hater or any of that good stuff that makes the crowd go ballistic. Simple yet effective since it shuts you up. Russo also said to not be afraid of that but to just speak our minds. But who dares to these days except Trump? That guy has balls of steel. Even fatboy thinks he's brave.

Vixy

Star
" (ben Shapiro and that TG defensive tackle looking wo(?)man immediately come to mind-- she/he/it grabbed him by his little neck and threatened to send him home in an ambulance if he didn't quit it).
i.

Your right, the left is using violent tactics on a regular base, its the mantra
"If you offend me i"ll beat you up"[/QUOTE]
Jesus CHRIST! "You quit that NOW, or you go home in an ambulance!" That's the devil talking because he knows the jewish guy is right! Buuut as usual they don't have to obide by the rules but christians/jews do. I'm so glad that was taped. Already when he placed his hand om him in a condecending way as if saying "Oh you poor little ignorant boy" I had a bad feeling. Now we can see what they're about. A true woman wouldn't react that unlady like. OH, I get so mad! Wish I would have been there to take the kids side.

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
To be honest I have zero interest in watching that. Nothing is more cringe-inducing than these overly-obsessed and reactionary youtube pundits. I am willing to discuss anything as long as you have your own ideas to share.
The videos describes what hapened in Evergreen collage where a large group of PC students demanded that all white people leave campus for one day , when a white profesor wrote a realy polite email refusing , he got jumped by a mob of students that took control of the campus for several days .

This guy has exceptional linguistic skils and tells the storry real good.

I just thought someone will be interested.

Vixy

Star
Have you noticed how we're all fighting lately? Same in every thread. What's wrong with us? This ain't christian, it's like some evil inforced the site. (And not blaming you, I've done it myself when buttons are being pushed, but think about it. Isn't it strange, I've never seen this much fighting on VC.)

JoChris

Superstar
Have you noticed how we're all fighting lately? Same in every thread. What's wrong with us? This ain't christian, it's like some evil inforced the site. (And not blaming you, I've done it myself when buttons are being pushed, but think about it. Isn't it strange, I've never seen this much fighting on VC.)
Don't be worried about that recent turn of events. Turn on the light to dispel the darkness.

The videos describes what hapened in Evergreen collage where a large group of PC students demanded that all white people leave campus for one day , when a white profesor wrote a realy polite email refusing , he got jumped by a mob of students that took control of the campus for several days .

This guy has exceptional linguistic skils and tells the storry real good.

I just thought someone will be interested.
here's the thing: we already have laws against assault, so I don't quite understand your point. Just because some frustrated kids are acting out we need laws against being PC too? THAT would be ACTUAL censorship my friend.

so might makes right in your book?
nope. Don't take my quips too seriously. I'm honestly not into threats or violence at all, and would never condone it. C'mon though how are people still letting themselves become manipulated by this garbage? It's obvious that the entire thing was scripted and staged whether Shapiro himself was aware or not. Although a part of me hopes he wasn't let in on this particular ploy and was genuinely scared for a second there. He deserves it for always being such a small-minded asshole. Granted he is being blackmailed and forced to push a certain brand of ideology, but this is no excuse and makes him an even more pathetic and small human. Sorry if you're a Shapiro fanboy man, don't give a f*ck really though LOL

polymoog

Superstar
nope. Don't take my quips too seriously. I'm honestly not into threats or violence at all, and would never condone it. C'mon though how are people still letting themselves become manipulated by this garbage? It's obvious that the entire thing was scripted and staged whether Shapiro himself was aware or not. Although a part of me hopes he wasn't let in on this particular ploy and was genuinely scared for a second there. He deserves it for always being such a small-minded asshole. Granted he is being blackmailed and forced to push a certain brand of ideology, but this is no excuse and makes him an even more pathetic and small human. Sorry if you're a Shapiro fanboy man, don't give a f*ck really though LOL
scripted? maybe! i dont know. if it was, id be very surprised that they would script it to make the TG/TS community look bad. id agree that shapiro wasnt aware. i thought he was genuinely stunned. i would be. the TG guy has a daughter in MSM news who had interviewed trump and trump pushed her around during the interview.
i did take your comment seriously, as in another thread, another poster (kung fu, i think?) said violence was justified. it read like he was serious.
i have ben shapiro wallpaper hanging all over my bedroom... :) no, i dont even listen to the guy. he makes some points, though-- i think milo makes better points. but i find it disgusting that the left (honestly, i havent seen the right do this, but they could be guilty) always gets physical when they have no response to hard questions.

minuteman223

Established
PC speech is the first line in the news speak to brought onto society at large. If enough people are behind not saying those " Hurting Words" then what's next. Words that oppose the way the world is heading, a police state , or the utter bullshit being fostered upon those of US who think a different way. I am not and never will be PC. To those that are I have 2 words for you " Fuck Off " .

This person here says it best about PC.

minuteman223

Established
you cant get any more correct than letting girls in the boy scouts. Cant they leave kids alone, it is not bad enough they brainwash them in public schools to make children compliant to the State and Corporations needs. Now we cant let boys or girls for that matter have there own clubs to themselves. Can you imagine these PC assholes living in the Wild West of the 1800's. And this crap is world wide.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-historic-change-boy-scouts-to-let-girls-in-some-programs/ar-AAtiVEN?ocid=HPCDHP

JoChris

Superstar