What is not Illuminati?

Shuna

Star
By dint of looking at all that is finally not Illuminati, I wonder, what companies, organizations, industries, music, movies, financing, etc. has absolutely no connections?

Dalit

Star
It's hard to say. It seems like it's pervasive.

For example, here's Cher at a recent concert with whatever horned crown headdress on her head (see attached photo below). I didn't go looking for this concert photo, but noticed it on my favorite radio station homepage and thought I would look and see what the big deal was.

I assume few musicians, actors and actresses, etc., are not somehow connected to the Illuminati, like Lauryn Hill, for example. She got out of it all and does few concerts and hasn't released a new album in years.

Attachments

It's hard to say. It seems like it's pervasive.

For example, here's Cher at a recent concert with whatever horned crown headdress on her head (see attached photo below). I didn't go looking for this concert photo, but noticed it on my favorite radio station homepage and thought I would look and see what the big deal was.

I assume few musicians, actors and actresses, etc., are not somehow connected to the Illuminati, like Lauryn Hill, for example. She got out of it all and does few concerts and hasn't released a new album in years.

Lauryn Hill? Lol she just joined another cult, “Brother Anthony says...,”

Allegra

Veteran
It is hard to tell that what is not illumy these days. They need everything with power and influence to join them which important in playing part for the Nu World 0rder to take place.

Because the bible says that the world is full of wickedness and it will only increase. That's why God says many times He is our hiding place, a shelter and we take refuge in Him.
In Psalm 31:20 says about God, "You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues."

Shuna

Star
Anyway, they already have what you are doing, even if it's in an Illuminati system.

Literally everything. Even things that exist outside of the mainstream still exist within the system. All culture, all religion, everything. And it will exist like this until we tear the rotten system down.

So stop worrying about what's Illuminati or not. Hold your own beliefs. Stand up. Fight for what you believe in. But spending time, worrying if something is compromised or not, you forget to live.

Shuna

Star
Literally everything. Even things that exist outside of the mainstream still exist within the system. All culture, all religion, everything. And it will exist like this until we tear the rotten system down.

So stop worrying about what's Illuminati or not. Hold your own beliefs. Stand up. Fight for what you believe in. But spending time, worrying if something is compromised or not, you forget to live.
That's what I've done since I was born, even before I was born, it's in my nature. I created the subject to change a little of my everyday life.

Etagloc

Superstar

Eliminating all religion is part of their agenda- you're parroting their line.

Eliminating all religion is part of their agenda- you're parroting their line.

Is that really their plan?

Because according to some people here, the Roman Catholic Church is Illuminati. And Muslims will be used to destroy white countries for the powers that be, by removing their national identity. And that Jews are behind it all. Religion is entwined with any global conspiracy since religious language is powerful and a great tool of control.

SkepticCat

Veteran
They don't own everything yet but I'm sure they'll aim to do so, eventually (if we let them). Here's a great artist whom I certainly can't perceive to be 'Illuminati' (he combats them):

K-Rino

There's also all of the alternative media outlets, some of which are quite large. Mike Adams runs several platforms, including NaturalNews, Brighteon, CounterThink etc.

They technically don't own all industries but since they control the banks they do control the entire economy. And the world militaries (for all we know). And the media. It's bad.

Masked crusader7

Established
True sir or ma'am but it's always best to not put our in man we need the Lord's Help as in yeshua Jesus Christ and this Illuminati stuff it's a sideshow big time I look at movies like v for vendetta and they cover the news with propaganda big time in the movie but in this movie it's the obvious look to this movie it's the theme.

Masked crusader7

Established
It is hard to tell that what is not illumy these days. They need everything with power and influence to join them which important in playing part for the Nu World 0rder to take place.

Because the bible says that the world is full of wickedness and it will only increase. That's why God says many times He is our hiding place, a shelter and we take refuge in Him.
In Psalm 31:20 says about God, "You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues."
Psalm 146:3

Dalit

Star
Here's something that is Illuminati...and it's natural food promoted at Earth Fare. Saw it in a sales/coupon flyer and did a double take.

It's everyone's favorite Illuminati Kombucha.

1560212914423.png

Also makes me wonder about the "tree of life", which is an image I've been drawn to but don't feel quite right about, so it's probably pagan.

Attachments

Shuna

Star
Here's something that is Illuminati...and it's natural food promoted at Earth Fare. Saw it in a sales/coupon flyer and did a double take.

It's everyone's favorite Illuminati Kombucha.

View attachment 22970

Also makes me wonder about the "tree of life", which is an image I've been drawn to but don't feel quite right about, so it's probably pagan.
Even if it is for the moment that a sketch, here are some symbolisms:
http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/l-arbre-de-vie-a161789090