What Is Micah 5 Really Saying About The Messiah?

King David

Established
Shalom :)

I would like to say thank you to Camidria for posing her latest questions to me. On this thread I will address the first question that she asked me about Micah 5. Addressing this question on the open forum so all can see and get the Truth about this chapter is important.

Camadria's first point:
  • Messiah was to be born at Bethlehem: Micah 5:2 (Micah 5:1 in Hebrew Bible)
A Christian can easily say that Micah 5:2 points to Jesus. It is hard to refute UNLESS we take a look at the entire chapter. This is a good lesson for all the Christians who have been trained to read the quotes taken from the "Old Testament" and never check them for context or even if they'd been changed, altered, or tampered with.

So let's take a look at Micah 5 in its Entirety... It will benefit you to read the Entire exegesis before you come to a conclusion.

KJV okay with everyone? Okay...

Micah 5 King James Version (KJV)

1 Now gather thyself in troops, O daughter of troops: he hath laid siege against us: they shall smite the judge of Israel with a rod upon the cheek.
First we have to ask ourselves who is the "daughter of troops" and why is "she" gathering them together? The "daughter of troops" is Jerusalem and she is gathering her troops together for war. In the New Testament (NT) they try and say that a census is being done in order to fulfill this scripture. But taking a census and "gathering your troops for war" are two Very different things... Especially when it says "he hath laid siege against us." So who is "he"? Does it say anywhere in the NT that someone laid siege against Jerusalem? Or against anyone in Israel? No it does not...

"He" is the "evil one," the one that comes to set up the abomination of desolation in the Temple.

Then it goes on to say, "they shall smite the judge of Israel with a rod upon the cheek." Most of you will jump to say that this means Jesus, but was he considered to be the "judge of Israel" at the time? No. He was never considered to be the Judge, but instead was called a "king" correct? In truth, this part of verse 1 is referring to Michael the Prince who will judge Israel and be smitten on the cheek as it says in Daniel 11:22; Daniel 11:22 and Micah 5:1 confirm each other....

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
It is interesting that Bethlehem is described as Bethlehem Ephratah, which means "fruitful house of bread" in Hebrew. Was Bethlehem considered a fruitful house at the time? A place that did not even have a place to stay for one man and his wife who was pregnant? A paying man none the less? Suddenly I am reminded about Horus' story about being born in a cave. But never mind that for now...
I don't want to force you to come off your belief right away, but the "Ruler in Israel, whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting" is Michael." This is a secret "Sod" revelation that Michael has come from the heavenlies and become a man.

3 Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.
Here is a VERY important discrepancy for the Christian faith. Verse 3 mentions "the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel." Now wait a minute, why is it saying "the remnant"? Who is "the remnant"? Were Joseph and Mary part of a "remnant" returning to the children of Israel? NO. The "remnant returning to the children of Israel" are the ones who will be brought form the four corners of the earth during the Second Exodus; please see Jer 30-333, Ezekeil 34-37, Isaiah 35 etc.
Are you understanding that VERY CRITICAL point? The "Remnant is Very fondly spoken of throughout the Hebrew Scriptures. It is FAR more significant that just a census. It is a Landmark Event of Extreme importance to the Father.

4 And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of theLord his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.
"And he shall stand and feed in the strength of Yahuwah." Who will "stand"? Jesus? In the strength of Yahuwah? Did Jesus "stand" up at all? Did he have the "strength of Yahuwah?" And you can't skip ahead 2,000 years and say "oh, no he will have His strength when He comes back.." Please understand, this is a prophecy that is supposed to be talking about the birth of Jesus. How can it go straight from his birth to him having the "strength of Yahuwah" without Any explanation whatsoever?

This is why the NT spent so much time making up stories about how people questioned Jesus whether he was going to rule at the time of his first coming supposed coming. "They" (the deceivers of the NT) had to address this problem, but logically one cannot make a case as to why Yahuwah would not write about His Son's supposed death and sacrifice here, before He wrote about His Son's strength. Don't you think?
In fact, doesn't the fact that Yahuwah's Son [Standing Up] sound vaguely familiar to another chapter and verse that mentions "standing up"? How about Daniel 12:1?

5 And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.
Please read vs 5-15 CAREFULLY. Vs. 5-15 talk about a time of war...

6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.
Was there a war with Assyria in the time of Jesus? No.

7 And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.
Who is this "remnant" mentioned again and again?

8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.
Again I ask: were Mary and Joseph part of a "remnant of Jacob that INCLUDED Gentiles"? No they weren't... Also, who is "the Lion among the beasts of the Forest? Could that be Michael, the Lion of Yahuwah that is in the midst of children who do not know, nor follow the Law of His Father? The ones that will be brought to the "high mountains of Israel" where they will "dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods."? (Ezekiel 34:14, 25)

9 Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.
Were Jesus' enemies cut off? Or was he cut off? And please don't go to Daniel 9:26, because that Prince is the one who rebuilds the Temple, resumes sacrifices and then gets killed by the Evil One (See Daniel 11:22).

10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:
Another HUGE POINT: In "that day" (the day of Jesus) were the horses cut off? Were chariots destroyed? What could this be referring to?

11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:
Were "cities cut off" and "strong holds thrown down"? No. These verses are referring to a time in the future that has not happened yet.

12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:
Are there still soothsayers in the land? Yes.

13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.
Are there still graven images in the land? Yes.

14 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.
Have cities been destroyed? No, not yet.

15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.
Have the heathen been dealt with? No.

Now before you try and say that these verses are for the future, remember, they were supposed to be establishing Jesus' birth, not his reign. It does not make sense to attribute these to Jesus, but makes Perfect Sense to attribute them to Michael who will "stand up" and defend Israel soon.

Furthermore, these verses talk about a time of bringing people away from idols; they talk about reestablishing Yahuwah's Law. The way I AM trying to do...

So there you have it... A complete exegesis of Micah 5. This will further teach the wise to analyze the ENTIRE chapter around a verse that has been cherry picked to fit the comments said in the New Testament. I encourage all who seek truth to conduct this exercise in order to validate Jesus' story.

If you are wise you will come to the same knowledge I have and understand that these scriptures point to Michael the Arc Angel, who is about to stand up during a time of war.

Shalom :)

King David

Established
What if he doesn't stand up this year?
Then He'll stand up whenever Yahuwah says. Remember, you won't hear about Him for a couple years after He stands up anyway; He's got some business to take care of...

mecca

Superstar
lol nice convo
(How many posts are you going to do about this stuff? You should go back to using nugget in the title.)