What is happening in iran is not revolution

Thinking.s

Rookie
A ten-year plan to turn Iran into another Syria by Israel, America, Saudi Arabia .
Civil war and with the weakening of the government and the military, the terrorists started to enter Iran Or, Iran will become a place where, similar to Ukraine, all major powers in its geography are in direct military competition with each other.

229066_174.jpg
The media only show you a part of the story
They post this picture of Tehran at night, but it is not said that a police officer was killed by terrorists right here
Some of the people are used as cover for these terrorists
But they don't know that they have only become an actor in the plans of America and Israel.They just feel that they are fighting for freedom.

These protests are not peaceful at all.
bWVkaWEvRmhvZzU5LVhnQUltbXQ3LmpwZz9uYW1lPXNtYWxs.jpeg

Last edited:

Thinking.s

Rookie
What do I mean by the fact that America and Saudi Arabia are creating insecurity in Iran?
For example,A part of Iranian Kurdish people protest, but they certainly do not want armed terrorist groups
America is taking advantage of this situation and supporting terrorist groups.
They normalize terrorist groups easily
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/i-fled-iran-and-swapped-my-headscarf-for-a-kalashnikov-3vpkm9xh5
It is not only related to Iranian Kurds includes
Turks, Arabs, Baluchis and Iranian Sunnis

Thinking.s

Rookie
Events similar to Syria are repeating.
They have made celebrities and football players who have no political literacy as the leaders of the protests
People are killed by unknown terrorists
But they deny the existence of terrorists in the media and say that the government killed them
They say that the government is a killer, people should be armed
This cycle is repeated many times in Persian media
People are bombarded with fake news

Wigi

Veteran
@Thinking.s

Can you tell us more about the protest and the conflict between Iran and Saudi Arabia? I don't really understand why these two apparently Islamic states hate each others.

I also would like to have your views concerning the extent of the protest, I've seen multiple posts on liberal leaning website like reddit where Iranians talks about a huge repression saying the rebellion is massive and people wants the mollah to step down as people beg for democracy.
I mean, when we hear democracy that's mostly about the liberal way of life and that's it, there is not so much democracy in the west either.

In case you don't know, women in the west cut their hair in support of the protests.

FilthPig

Veteran

FilthPig

Veteran
I tried to find some old footage from Iranian revolution where people stormed US embassy and filmed what was inside there . Piles of car license plates,boxes of blank passports etc. It was a CIA-Mossad base pretty much .Cant seem to find this footage anywhere now.

Wigi

Veteran
A kind of secular ISIS is being formed in Iran
Hijab and Quran are set on fire, they attack religious historical places, they attack religious people
Security services by the US Israel
Dollars and costs by Saudi Arabia
And what do you think of that kind of news :

Do you have proof that would make you say this is exagerated in an attempt to give bad publicity to the regime or maybe it's not happening at all? Because honestly it's quite shocking if this is happening right now.

Thinking.s

Rookie
@Thinking.s

Can you tell us more about the protest and the conflict between Iran and Saudi Arabia? I don't really understand why these two apparently Islamic states hate each others.

I also would like to have your views concerning the extent of the protest, I've seen multiple posts on liberal leaning website like reddit where Iranians talks about a huge repression saying the rebellion is massive and people wants the mollah to step down as people beg for democracy.
I mean, when we hear democracy that's mostly about the liberal way of life and that's it, there is not so much democracy in the west either.

In case you don't know, women in the west cut their hair in support of the protests.

@Thinking.s

The first thing you should know is that the Islam of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Qatar and Turkey are different
Most Iranians are Shiites
Saudis are Sunni Wahhabis
They do not accept Shiites as Muslims
The Islamic world has three sides of power
Shiism/Iran and resistance (part of Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen)
Muslim Brotherhood/Turkey, Pakistan, Qatar
Wahhabism/ saudi Arabia
I will not go into details and I will give a general explanation.
Before the Iranian Islamic Revolution, relations were not good because iran was close to israel
But it got worse after the revolution
Saudi Arabia felt threatened as a kingdom
The Islamic revolution of Iran took place when the monarchy was removed and the people were given the right to vote, even the constitution was voted on.The revolution in the region affects other countries like the Arab Spring.
So, Saudi Arabia helped Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war to destroy this ideology.
Later, due to issues such as changing the name of the Persian Gulf, oil
Bahrain, ISIS in Syria, Death of Iranians in Hajj 2015
and many other problems continued.

Last edited:

Thinking.s

Rookie
Kinda like when that women had heart attack and died and western media kept promoting the narrative that she was beaten to death by morality police.

Yes, it all started with this tragic event
Iranians have changed since the beginning of the Islamic revolution. Especially the young generation
Those who grow up with Instagram and Netflix seriesand Kpop .
Well, this happened, all the news of BBC Farsi (belonging to England), Iran International Farsi (belonging to Saudi Arabia)
They started saying that this person was beaten by the police and many scary lies about how she was hurt
When the full CCTV video was released, it was found that she was not beaten and in the video she was healthy and suddenly falls to the ground. Then a series of documents were published
She has been sick since he was a child and had brain surgery.
Part of the people have been protesting against the moral police for a long time, they don't care, part of the story is a lie, they found an excuse to protest, so they continue.

Thinking.s

Rookie
@Thinking.s

Hair cutting also happens in Iran (The pictures are creative, I will upload them later)
This act reminds me of one of the Kpop music videos
In this video, there are girls in white clothes (symbol of innocence) at the beginning
Next, the girls wake up under the light of one eye!
They cut their hair, wear black clothes (power?) and dance in front of one eye.
I don't know much about symbolism, but the music video is strange.
Regarding the work called supporting Iranian women, it looks beautiful from the outside
But in reality, it is first started by a CIA and Mossad agent, then the others become toys without knowing it.
I don't blame them, they really think they are helping :(
Clc black dress

Yes, it all started with this tragic event
Iranians have changed since the beginning of the Islamic revolution. Especially the young generation
Those who grow up with Instagram and Netflix seriesand Kpop .
Well, this happened, all the news of BBC Farsi (belonging to England), Iran International Farsi (belonging to Saudi Arabia)
They started saying that this person was beaten by the police and many scary lies about how she was hurt
When the full CCTV video was released, it was found that she was not beaten and in the video she was healthy and suddenly falls to the ground. Then a series of documents were published
She has been sick since he was a child and had brain surgery.
Part of the people have been protesting against the moral police for a long time, they don't care, part of the story is a lie, they found an excuse to protest, so they continue.
Maybe she died from vaccines? Just curious is there mandatory vaccines in Iran and how they handle the vaccine situation?

Thinking.s

Rookie
Maybe she died from vaccines? Just curious is there mandatory vaccines in Iran and how they handle the vaccine situation?
People were constantly received text messages from ministry of health, to get vaccinated .
Especially people who had an underlying disease
I think about 70% of people were vaccinated
with astrazeneca vaccines sinopharm sputnik v

Thinking.s

Rookie
And what do you think of that kind of news :

Do you have proof that would make you say this is exagerated in an attempt to give bad publicity to the regime or maybe it's not happening at all? Because honestly it's quite shocking if this is happening right now.
Check this
At the moment, we are similar to Syria at the beginning of the crisis
Until the second stage, all terrorists are oppressed protesters and all child killers are agents of the regime.
A terrorist on one side is a libertarian on the other side.
Dark comedy show
Was the news deleted?
I did not read whether there was a reference to the ISIS terrorist attack in Shiraz that killed children!

Thinking.s

Rookie

Thinking.s

Rookie
@Thinking.s

If the Iranians you are talking about find this website, they will threaten me with death in the name of democracy.
Media really has a strange effect on people

Thinking.s

Rookie
Women who only want to fight for their freedom, but they become cover for terrorists supported by America, Israel and Saudi Arabia
Pictures from Iran

A film from today's Iranian Kurdistan terrorists who have been trained for civil war for a long time
Do you remember this ?
Look at how easily CNN makes propaganda for terrorist groups, especially the use of women is impressive
The poor Kurdish people of Iran have no idea that America is going to send terrorists instead of freedom
What is the world doing?
In the name of human rights, they add sanctions so that the country collapses as soon as possible

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think one of the problems with the Iranian situation is that those in power simply do not understand why women don’t like living under their regime.

Men suffer very little in terms of their personal freedom under an Islamic regime. Women suffer in ways that men don’t understand. Perhaps if there were a month in the calendar where the guys had to live under the kind of limitations and restrictions that the women were made to endure, a fresh understanding might develop?

free2018

Star
A ten-year plan to turn Iran into another Syria by Israel, America, Saudi Arabia .
Civil war and with the weakening of the government and the military, the terrorists started to enter Iran.
View attachment 82461
The media only show you a part of the story
They post this picture of Tehran at night, but it is not said that a police officer was killed by terrorists right here
Some of the people are used as cover for these terrorists
But they don't know that they have only become an actor in the plans of America and Israel.They just feel that they are fighting for freedom.

These protests are not peaceful at all.
View attachment 82463
The West— read Zionist Jews and Zionist Christians— are responsible for destabilizing Iran in the first place.

Who installed the shah? Who got rid of the shah?

Thinking.s

Rookie
I think one of the problems with the Iranian situation is that those in power simply do not understand why women don’t like living under their regime.

Men suffer very little in terms of their personal freedom under an Islamic regime. Women suffer in ways that men don’t understand. Perhaps if there were a month in the calendar where the guys had to live under the kind of limitations and restrictions that the women were made to endure, a fresh understanding might develop?
First of all, you should know that I am a girl myself
In Middle East countries, things are not simple.
I have to choose between bad and worse
I do not see the current protests for freedom
At the same time, some Twitter accounts promote violence and civil war .