What happened to Madonna ?

What happened in 2008 ?
Lady Gaga brought the slut culture in 2008.
Christina Aguilera - "Ain't No Other Man" (2006)to "Not Myself Tonight" (2010)
original.pngunnamed.jpg

Britney Spears - "Circus" (2008)to "3" (2009)

Madonna - 2000's to 2010s
article-2548517-1B11D78000000578-441_634x597.jpg

Shakira - "Oral Fixation" era (2005) to "She Wolf" (2009)

The most dramatic and painful changes I can think of.

Madonna? I think she sold her soul a long time ago. I *used* to be a fan in my much younger days...and I do at times still feel a draw to the energy she would evoke in me (like from her older videos like Who's that girl, or her live concert footage in Italy). I think, for me, it was because she's so incredibly different than I am and I would watch her videos, and she seemed (in her younger days), so free in a way...and she seemed to hold the world in her palm - I mean she *seemed* to have it ALL...and I would think to myself "wow - imagine having all THAT - and literally dancing through life - and traveling the world!"

But now I realize...now that I'm older (and hopefully wiser)...that all that came with a price. And it's all illusion. And if you really LOOK into her career - the signs are all pointing to one thing - her alignment with darker forces. And I think that's why she was so appealing in a way - I think she literally practices the occult...and I do think it has a draw and you have to consciously resist it (if you were ever susceptible to it - which not everyone is - I know plenty of men (straight men) who just never saw the appeal) - but as a woman, I certainly fell for it in my teens and early twenties. I mean I would wear the rubber bracelets, and the big bows in my hair, and all of it.

Anyway...so yeah...look at her videos for some clues...her movies too:

In Desperately Seeking Susan she's literally flaunting the One Eye Sign on her jacket - it's FEATURED in the movie...it's not just some minor prop.
In "It's Human Nature" video she's in S&M clothing and in the middle of a pentagram at one point...
In Die Another Day video she wraps her arm in leather strap in an homage to Kaballah and also Tatoo on her arm and on electric chair is from Kaballah - and then she *magically* disappears
In What it Feels like for a Girl - the room number is 66* (you know...number of the beast)

I could go on... Anyway...yeah...I think she sold her soul a long time ago.

leolight

Madonna? I think she sold her soul a long time ago. I *used* to be a fan in my much younger days...and I do at times still feel a draw to the energy she would evoke in me (like from her older videos like Who's that girl, or her live concert footage in Italy). I think, for me, it was because she's so incredibly different than I am and I would watch her videos, and she seemed (in her younger days), so free in a way...and she seemed to hold the world in her palm - I mean she *seemed* to have it ALL...and I would think to myself "wow - imagine having all THAT - and literally dancing through life - and traveling the world!"

But now I realize...now that I'm older (and hopefully wiser)...that all that came with a price. And it's all illusion. And if you really LOOK into her career - the signs are all pointing to one thing - her alignment with darker forces. And I think that's why she was so appealing in a way - I think she literally practices the occult...and I do think it has a draw and you have to consciously resist it (if you were ever susceptible to it - which not everyone is - I know plenty of men (straight men) who just never saw the appeal) - but as a woman, I certainly fell for it in my teens and early twenties. I mean I would wear the rubber bracelets, and the big bows in my hair, and all of it.

Anyway...so yeah...look at her videos for some clues...her movies too:

In Desperately Seeking Susan she's literally flaunting the One Eye Sign on her jacket - it's FEATURED in the movie...it's not just some minor prop.
In "It's Human Nature" video she's in S&M clothing and in the middle of a pentagram at one point...
In Die Another Day video she wraps her arm in leather strap in an homage to Kaballah and also Tatoo on her arm and on electric chair is from Kaballah - and then she *magically* disappears
In What it Feels like for a Girl - the room number is 66* (you know...number of the beast)

I could go on... Anyway...yeah...I think she sold her soul a long time ago.
I used to be a fan as well. The turning point seems to be 2005, even more so in 2007 with the Live Nation deal when she left Warner.

KevinShane75

Rookie
Her father is a head madon in Michigan. I believe she was offered up as a child prolly right around the time her mother died. Imo, Madonna has prolly never had a mind of her own, she's the template their trying 2 do with Britney as we speak. A slave from childhood that prolly has never made one decision that was truly theirs. She's a victim 100 for sure, but at a certain point she's gotta be willing 2 play the game. Britney's trying 2 get out, why didn't this high priestess??? Fame, money and power speak louder 2 some than others....

KevinShane75

Rookie
Her father is a head madon in Michigan. I believe she was offered up as a child prolly right around the time her mother died. Imo, Madonna has prolly never had a mind of her own, she's the template their trying 2 do with Britney as we speak. A slave from childhood that prolly has never made one decision that was truly theirs. She's a victim 100 for sure, but at a certain point she's gotta be willing 2 play the game. Britney's trying 2 get out, why didn't this high priestess??? Fame, money and power speak louder 2 some than others....
*head mason*

queen82

Star
i really don't think she's a victim

redqueen

Superstar
posting here as it's the best found
through search

these are all the lyrics to every song on
the madam x album and all have a lot of
strange lyrics

which I'll try to Speak on as I get time to
Read through them,I think more is hidden
within this album than the strange messaging/
imagery with the future song

it also looks like she has put out a album for
20/21/22 as well and I'll post them when/if/as
I find all to them

I like and appreciate all the different
perceptions on how Y'all Read/Hear
things and it Helps Us discern/dissect
the information as well and maybe uncover
things We wouldn't See alone

She has definitely been an industry pawn the whole time, going up to high priestess status. It's hard to believe how long she has been famous. She must of signed some contract!
This is sad how celebs have to act. They are literally used to mind control the masses, and this is what her performance for pride shown here is used for. It's hard to watch people become like she has...

Sibi

Star
Madonna's new tattoos - a large 'X' on the top with the word 'maman,' mother in French, and a broken heart underneath it.
Mammon is mentioned by Jesus in the bible and is the god of riches / demon / personification of worldly things.
Matthew 6:24 - No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and MAMMON.