What happened to Madonna ?

MK Ultra slave ?
NWO pawn ?
Is this even Madonna ?
This is really sad regardless.
Poor Madonna, doing what she can to try and stay relevant, I suppose. It's so sad to watch, it's pathetic. I thought I'd post this for comparison. While some may not know who Toni Basil is, she had the one hit back in the early '80s called "Mickey". Mind you, she's originally a choreographer,, but she's got a little more than a decade on Madonna and can dance a lot better than her in her '70s:

queen82

Star
Poor Madonna, doing what she can to try and stay relevant, I suppose. It's so sad to watch, it's pathetic. I thought I'd post this for comparison. While some may not know who Toni Basil is, she had the one hit back in the early '80s called "Mickey". Mind you, she's originally a choreographer,, but she's got a little more than a decade on Madonna and can dance a lot better than her in her '70s:

i always know she was kinda egocentric, she's a Leo, they like to be the center of the attention , but at this point i don't know

Lurking009

Veteran

Go Toni! :D

many singers were killed for refusing to be like this. after 2008 they killed everything that had soul.

Aero

Superstar
It's hard for celebs to stay relevant when they leave America, especially when their last album was considered sub-par.

America wants sex scandals; they want to see someone get "bodied". Or shot, but our sex lives mainly define pretty much relevance in America. It's sad but true, and honestly, I mostly chalk it up to our short attention spans.

Lurking009

Veteran
It's hard for celebs to stay relevant when they leave America, especially when their last album was considered sub-par.

America wants sex scandals; they want to see someone get "bodied". Or shot, but our sex lives mainly define pretty much relevance in America. It's sad but true, and honestly, I mostly chalk it up to our short attention spans.
It's impossible to make that generalization for all of America, though. Most people don't wish to see others destroyed and shot.

Aero

Superstar
It's impossible to make that generalization for all of America, though. Most people don't wish to see others destroyed and shot.
It's not impossible, especially since I just did it.

I wasn't generalizing all of America BTW. Taken in context, it's more like I was generalizing toxic fandom.

elsbet

Superstar
i always know she was kinda egocentric, she's a Leo, they like to be the center of the attention , but at this point i don't know
Well... if you believe all that, then you understand it is the natural order. :D

+10 for Toni Basil... I saw that video a few months ago. I'm sure I'll be chanting yer sofine youblowmymind, Hey, Mickey! for the next hour or so. -.-

I've never been a fan of Madonna-- not past 6th or 7th grade, anyway. But I feel compelled to point out she was walking on a Bar, in this video... couldn't have been more than maybe 18-24" wide.

And I can't help but wonder-- maybe she doesn't really have choice. It could be, she is fulfilling the terms of an existing contract, rather than trying to stay relevant. MANDATORY: Must perform at all gay pride functions, forevermore. In this case, it may have been about supporting the cause, more than maintaining any relevance of her own. I shrug.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
And I can't help but wonder-- maybe she doesn't really have choice. It could be, she is fulfilling the terms of an existing contract, rather than trying to stay relevant.
Maybe it's that "other" contract she signed. Like the one Bob Dylan mentioned in that 60 minutes interview. Same could be said for Elton John, The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney and others, who are still out there well past their expire date.

elsbet

Superstar
Maybe it's that "other" contract she signed. Like the one Bob Dylan mentioned in that 60 minutes interview. Same could be said for Elton John, The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney and others, who are still out there well past their expire date.
Great point... could very well be.

Because if I had access to that kind of money, I would not spend a moment walking on filthy bars, entertaining strangers in NY. If it was for a cause I supported, I would already be a formal (but unknown) benefactrix.

Bottom line: At that age-- or even at the age I am, now-- I would not do any of that crap, unless I had no choice--> no alternative, whatsoever. There are so many other ways she could branch out, or even capitalize (like she needs the money... lol), using her name, to be more than relevant. This obviously is not the way to do it, and I'm certain she is well aware-- and has been for a long time.

Maes17

Superstar

MK Ultra slave ?
NWO pawn ?
Is this even Madonna ?
This is really sad regardless.
All the above

Or she cannot accept she’s aging and she’s trying to be young. Do consider she is a celebrity, used to being in the spotlight. She has that ego where I can tell she cannot accept she’s yesterday’s news

Maes17

Superstar

Yeah. She’s trying too hard. Chick just needs to retire

Daze

Superstar
Agreed, Madonna has been a kabballist for a long time.

From her red bracelets to her on air rituals such as the passing of the crown to Brittany Spears in 2003.

1.jpg2.jpg

Screenshot 2021-07-11 at 19-08-11 Startpage Search results.png

Just as Bob Dylan is saying in the quoted video, Madonna (and many others) have the same contract.

End of the day kabbalism is all about djinn worship. Madonna is likely still paying her debt.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Agreed, Madonna has been a kabballist for a long time.

From her red bracelets to her on air rituals such as the passing of the crown to Brittany Spears in 2003.

View attachment 58537View attachment 58538

View attachment 58535

Just as Bob Dylan is saying in the quoted video, Madonna (and many others) have the same contract.

End of the day kabbalism is all about djinn worship. Madonna is likely still paying her debt.
Plus they owe the Masonic brotherhood for all of their success.