what happened to homeless in Cali?

Wow! just watched a video taken of the streets of San Francisco good quality reel of city ...streets are completely empty.. no working people ,no garbage ,no tents= homeless people.: where are their homeless ? where are the tents ? the massive amounts of garbage? I cross reverenced with researched photos to make sure it was downtown that had homeless problem..yes it was. read much and saw much on news about situation .Wow ..! Very errie.they had a massive problem with homeless..tents, drugs, garbage,poop on streets..druggies and crazys everywhere...many canceled conventions because of situation..now its gone? poof!!! no more..where are they? creepy weird and scary also..

Thunderian

Superstar
They have put been putting homeless people up in hotels in my city, and I don’t doubt that’s what’s going on in SF and elsewhere.

free2018

Star
Wow! just watched a video taken of the streets of San Francisco good quality reel of city ...streets are completely empty.. no working people ,no garbage ,no tents= homeless people.: where are their homeless ? where are the tents ? the massive amounts of garbage? I cross reverenced with researched photos to make sure it was downtown that had homeless problem..yes it was. read much and saw much on news about situation .Wow ..! Very errie.they had a massive problem with homeless..tents, drugs, garbage,poop on streets..druggies and crazys everywhere...many canceled conventions because of situation..now its gone? poof!!! no more..where are they? creepy weird and scary also..
I have noticed the same thing in my town, but I can not guarantee that the homeless people I noticed that are missing have a home of their own.