What good is a good god, when people want an evil god?

Lisa

Superstar
They are the truth compared to your lies.

That is why you religious keep running for the hills as your members continue to shrink.

Regards
DL
Belittling someone’s opinion is now the truth? Ok....and see that’s your only argument. Someone tells you something and you belittle them and call it the truth, its not like you have a better argument. We all know that when someone resorts to insults and personal attacks, they don’t have an argument. Which is the truth with you.

Belittling someone’s opinion is now the truth? Ok....and see that’s your only argument. Someone tells you something and you belittle them and call it the truth, its not like you have a better argument. We all know that when someone resorts to insults and personal attacks, they don’t have an argument. Which is the truth with you.
Thanks for doing what you are criticizing.

I think you are nor as belligerent and obtuse as I originally thought.

I think you have reached the stupid level.

It is easy to do what you did instead of showing what you are talking about an allowing me to defend my position.

Typical Christian tactics. Shame on you.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
Thanks for doing what you are criticizing.

I think you are nor as belligerent and obtuse as I originally thought.

I think you have reached the stupid level.

It is easy to do what you did instead of showing what you are talking about an allowing me to defend my position.

Typical Christian tactics. Shame on you.

Regards
DL
What defense? All you do is insult and use personally attacks...that’s not a defense.

What defense? All you do is insult and use personally attacks...that’s not a defense.
Show and tell or go away as that is what I see you and most brain dead and immoral Christians doing.

To the point where you are doing my work of discrediting your religion for me.

Regards
DL

How would you like people to discuss topics with you? What kinds of dialogue do you find lead to clarity in your normal communications?
Dialog not subject to people lying about what they know as they use as facts things that are 7th hand, hand me downs.

Like those who claim that there is a god an say so from lying con men.

The religious like to discuss their lies that have no end game, while running from discussions on morals that can have an end game.

If Christians would step up, then their religion might not be shrinking so quickly.

Regards
DL

nobody is really a christian except Jesus or else they wouldnt have sinned.
Is suicide a sin?

Was whipping the merchants at the temple when Jesus threw his fit a sin?

When Jesus returns, scriptures say he will kill all who do not follow him. Is that a sin?

Jesus was not as evil as his genocidal Father but much of what he taught was not moral.

I especially dislike his no divorce and substitutional punishment policies.

Care to discuss those immoral tenets?

Regards
DL

nobody is really a christian except Jesus or else they wouldnt have sinned.
No one is sinless but Christ, and He has paid the price required by God for sin. Now, he has regenerated us with the Holy Spirit and Christ is now our righteousness before the Father. Don't judge the Born again believer by the religious world...they are not the same.

jesuschrist knows thy hearts, and thy minds, so like i said the apple doesnt fall to far from the tree. god needs jesuschrist or else god wouldnt have mentioned. god birthed 2 seeds unlike the others.
Do you think that little of God that you can not capitalize His name?

Calling God by any name, Hebrew or English does not make you more saved or more favored
Intriguing that you say this in this context but not others.

יהוה vs Θεός

And:

Jesus vs Ἰησοῦς vs vs ישוע vs Χριστός vs Yeshua vs Joshua

There are a lot of possible "different Gods" there.

Then any born again believer.
I thought Christians didn't believe in reincarnation?