What exactly are the aims of the illuminati?

free2018

Star
Much of the plan has already been said but I will add a few things.

The microchip is a red herring. We are already "chipped" through the use of nanotechnology. Smart dust, morgellons, weaponized prions etc. are all nanotech machines that are being used to change the human DNA. Their plan is to turn everything organic into something inorganic so that it can be assimilated into their galactic group mind, which is a confederation of alien species whose main center of power is in the Orion constellation. Everything on this planet is controlled from there. The pyramids in Egypt align with this constellation for example and all of the main secret societies in charge of this planet worship deities that are symbolized by Orion (Osiris). People like Richard Hoagland have also demonstrated that NASA employees perform rituals when Orion is at a certain elevation in the sky, typically 33 degrees (the highest Freemasonic degree in the Scottish Rite).

So in the future, what they want is to increase the amount of nanotechnology on the planet so everything is able to be "upgraded" through the use of universal constructors and nanoreplicators which will be controlled by an advanced AI. Some of the human pawns in this (the so-called Illuminati) actually think they are doing this to "evolve" the human species by using technology. The reality is that we are being slowly turned into AI controlled androids by entities who have control over other worlds such as these.

But they will not succeed. This planet will be destroyed before that happens. And if that happens our souls will be deported to another planet.
I agree with their forcing trans humanism on us through nanotechnology. I shared your take with a friend and he could see it.
That said I think they act so fractured because their evil has separated them from their humanity.
Either way, they will fail. They have failed to eliminate the human race since there have been humans.

Vixy

Star
I dont know about the nanochip part though, I see it from a christian perspectiv and am of the belief that it will be something that we will actively have to say yes to ourselves.

On another note:

11203138_484660075014772_7727737574730903743_n-660x471.jpg

Kais_1

Star
Hi all. I've been a vigilantcitizen visitor since a long time but just now made an account to post this question.

I want to know what is the illuminati trying to accomplish in this world? I'm more specifically curious as to WHY they try to spread evil. Why are they trying to spread and sell sex, normalize p***philia, and make everyone hypersexual and making sure of that by introducing sexual stuff to children? + causing deaths and symbolizing satanism all the time.
Why are the powerful people doing evil instead of good to humanity? What the driving force to evil and destruction?

I may sound really uninformed, I apologize. But I really want to know because I don't feel home in this planet. I feel at danger.

Links to sources will be appreciated. And thank you in advance for your answers.
All the major religions were created by the illuminati....

i have personally researched islam and it is full of illuminati CODE

it all points to 50 ANNUNAKI and Sirius

TonyVanDam

Established
Hi all. I've been a vigilantcitizen visitor since a long time but just now made an account to post this question.

I want to know what is the illuminati trying to accomplish in this world? I'm more specifically curious as to WHY they try to spread evil. Why are they trying to spread and sell sex, normalize p***philia, and make everyone hypersexual and making sure of that by introducing sexual stuff to children? + causing deaths and symbolizing satanism all the time.
Why are the powerful people doing evil instead of good to humanity? What the driving force to evil and destruction?

I may sound really uninformed, I apologize. But I really want to know because I don't feel home in this planet. I feel at danger.

Links to sources will be appreciated. And thank you in advance for your answers.
What exactly are the aims of the illuminati?

ANSWERS:

1. One World Government
2. One World Religion
3. One World Banking System
4. One World Entertainment Industy

All four of THOSE^ goals will be part of a New World/New Age that will be a New Beginning for planet Earth that will start the human life cycle over with just 5 billion people.

Awoken2

Superstar
All four of THOSE^ goals will be part of a New World/New Age that will be a New Beginning for planet Earth that will start the human life cycle over with just 5 billion people.
I think you may find the figure to be 500 million as opposed to 5 billion. See Georgia Guidestones.

SkepticCat

Veteran
The Illuminati have many goals including (but not limited to) world domination, tetris, creating weird toys to frighten children (see: evilstick), bad movies and even worse music videos, chemtrailing earth to oblivion, mind control, putting human flesh in hamburgers and laughing about it as well as dumbing population. This last mentioned agenda has been met with astounding success.

A New World Order to replace the old one, Globalism to replace nationalism. They want to degrade all human and divine values, such as hope, trust and faith in nature, justice, God, religion, family, education, government, tradition, ethnicity and peoples. This will kick off after Israel starts the Third World War with Iran, which began to be ramped up this year around April. They will continue to propagandize it until a war is justified in enough peoples minds. They will provide the new values - multi-culturalism, diversity, non judgement and discrimination, acceptance of what was once considered immoral and even criminal, are the new values, among others.

There are many special interests at play, all vying for power, but this is the basis for all of them. World Banking only has Iran left to conquer as North Korea opted to join the International Monetary Fund last month. The CIA, the CFR, the Israel lobby, the UN, George Soros style human rights groups, are all other interests at play. A lot of it does have to do with Biblical prophecy being fulfilled, which is the stated purpose of Israel, to usher in the "Messiah", who will be the anti-Christ, and give all Jews 1800 gentile slaves etc so they can rule the world.

Remember what Plato taught, there is no absolute evil, there is only relative good. These people act in extreme self interest which is the only evil. For them it is "good" because it benefits them.

CALIBAN

Rookie
It's just realpolitik. But after years and years of it.

If your a historian you can go way back and realise that the first historian was an illusionist.

So it's not a sinister agenda; there's sinister things in life, there's symbols = does not mean symbols are sinister.

mhmdv

Rookie
http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib49.htm

Jack Parsons was an American rocket engineer and rocket propulsion researcher. He also was an occultist. He did a series of rituals in the middle of the dessert in order to manifest the babalon into this world. I think he actually make it happened and this is why all the violence and perversion is everywhere. I also think that the Shiva statue on CERN has something to do with all the mess we are living right now
He was also into incest. I read somewhere that he slept with his mother.

The world system—-financial, corporations, politics, healthcare, education, entertainment, media, government & legal......it is all controlled by Satan & his minions.

It is designed to lead us away from God.

5C32EDAB-3842-4D70-B141-79A701860931.jpeg
49D916E2-40ED-4D14-83DD-44ACEFDF864F.jpeg

bfisher10011

Rookie

---------

-Players: Jews, Vatican/Black Pope, Queen of England, Freemasons, Skull and Bones/Club of Rome/Bilderberg/Trilateral Commission/etc
People do not know who is at the top but there are many theories
-Some say the Queen of England rules after all she owns most land on this planet (according to the book: Who owns the world), the Freemasons are one group under her branch and pay homage to her(see youtube video) and jews are one chess piece on the board that serve as a distraction or a psyop. Subgroups like Skull and Bones are local to each country and serve as filters for potentials pawns. They are usually perverted up to be controlled and blackmailed. In this scenario, the idea of Lucifer, jews and freemasons are simply psyops that they laugh about and it is all about the English crown being in control and protected.
-Some say it's the Freemasons who control "the jews" who control the money and control the world through usury including the Queen of England.
-Some say it's the Jews who created Freemasons or if not inhabit the freemasons and control the world through usury including the Queen of England. Some say the Queen of England's family are a jewish bloodline and are simply a pawn in one of their occupied territories.
-Some say it doesn't exist, it is just a cult of money. But then you ask who creates and controls money, and it gets back to jews who have freemason symbols even all throughout Israel then some in this scenario say, it's Ashkenazi jews or Kharzars who use "the jews" as a shield.
-Some say it's reptilians/aliens/archons watching from outside the Antarctica icewall

Regardless who is on top and how the relationships work, they are all connected and they all supposedly worship Lucifer and follow the "Lucifer doctrine". It gets tricky here: The average human is born to think of Lucifer as evil but Freemasons see him as a good being and liberator of the human creation to not be beholden to god but to themselves(technology, learning, self-sustaining) and most people worship the ideals of lucifer and don't even know it. So the goal of the "illuminati" is to see humans being triumph and create a world without the need to worship god the creator the spirit but worship themselves, the material world and make ourselves gods and immortal and sustained through technology

As for why they spread race mixing, feminism, introduce bad behavior, drugs, gay, pedo, transgenderism, bestiality, transhumanism, etc? It's for control and an easier path to get humans to worship lucifer. It's to destroy the family structure, destroy society, make us individualized to destroy or destabilize any centralized form of power whether it's race, tribe, religion- anything that masses of people identity with that can oppose them and give them resistance. Love of family will be replaced with love of money - which they control and which they will control humanity with.

I'm thinking by introducing transgenderism it paves the way for transhumanism- it makes the human sexless so therefore it is easier for the human to identify with a computer which will be tied to the AI system of control in the future.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
I dont know about the nanochip part though, I see it from a christian perspectiv and am of the belief that it will be something that we will actively have to say yes to ourselves.

On another note:

View attachment 16180
I don't see nanochips either.
My theory is social security, credit etc are all part of the plan in people partaking in the elites hands.

Helioform

Star

---------

-Players: Jews, Vatican/Black Pope, Queen of England, Freemasons, Skull and Bones/Club of Rome/Bilderberg/Trilateral Commission/etc
People do not know who is at the top but there are many theories
-Some say the Queen of England rules after all she owns most land on this planet (according to the book: Who owns the world), the Freemasons are one group under her branch and pay homage to her(see youtube video) and jews are one chess piece on the board that serve as a distraction or a psyop. Subgroups like Skull and Bones are local to each country and serve as filters for potentials pawns. They are usually perverted up to be controlled and blackmailed. In this scenario, the idea of Lucifer, jews and freemasons are simply psyops that they laugh about and it is all about the English crown being in control and protected.
-Some say it's the Freemasons who control "the jews" who control the money and control the world through usury including the Queen of England.
-Some say it's the Jews who created Freemasons or if not inhabit the freemasons and control the world through usury including the Queen of England. Some say the Queen of England's family are a jewish bloodline and are simply a pawn in one of their occupied territories.
-Some say it doesn't exist, it is just a cult of money. But then you ask who creates and controls money, and it gets back to jews who have freemason symbols even all throughout Israel then some in this scenario say, it's Ashkenazi jews or Kharzars who use "the jews" as a shield.
-Some say it's reptilians/aliens/archons watching from outside the Antarctica icewall

Regardless who is on top and how the relationships work, they are all connected and they all supposedly worship Lucifer and follow the "Lucifer doctrine". It gets tricky here: The average human is born to think of Lucifer as evil but Freemasons see him as a good being and liberator of the human creation to not be beholden to god but to themselves(technology, learning, self-sustaining) and most people worship the ideals of lucifer and don't even know it. So the goal of the "illuminati" is to see humans being triumph and create a world without the need to worship god the creator the spirit but worship themselves, the material world and make ourselves gods and immortal and sustained through technology

As for why they spread race mixing, feminism, introduce bad behavior, drugs, gay, pedo, transgenderism, bestiality, transhumanism, etc? It's for control and an easier path to get humans to worship lucifer. It's to destroy the family structure, destroy society, make us individualized to destroy or destabilize any centralized form of power whether it's race, tribe, religion- anything that masses of people identity with that can oppose them and give them resistance. Love of family will be replaced with love of money - which they control and which they will control humanity with.

I'm thinking by introducing transgenderism it paves the way for transhumanism- it makes the human sexless so therefore it is easier for the human to identify with a computer which will be tied to the AI system of control in the future.
I believe you are very close with some of your theories there.

I really think that Freemasons are in control of Jewish people, as they control pretty much all religions in the same way. But Jews especially because they make pretty good intellectuals and they seem to be the perfect human shields in their evil plans. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were written to invert the truth, and make it seem like Zionist Jews are in control of Freemasonry. Also it is a known fact that the British monarchy is in control of English Freemasonry through the Knights of the Garter. A lot of British royals are also high ranking freemasons.

As for the Archons being behind it all, I also 100% believe that is the case and we think that they are "aliens." They hide behind illusions, which are hidden behind more illusions. People like Icke have laid out the theory behind royal bloodlines and Archonic possession so it is nothing that far fetched when you consider all the data. It's just that most people would refuse to believe something like that due to cognitive dissonance and preconceived notions.