What exactly are the aims of the illuminati?

Loveangel

Hi all. I've been a vigilantcitizen visitor since a long time but just now made an account to post this question.

I want to know what is the illuminati trying to accomplish in this world? I'm more specifically curious as to WHY they try to spread evil. Why are they trying to spread and sell sex, normalize p***philia, and make everyone hypersexual and making sure of that by introducing sexual stuff to children? + causing deaths and symbolizing satanism all the time.
Why are the powerful people doing evil instead of good to humanity? What the driving force to evil and destruction?

I may sound really uninformed, I apologize. But I really want to know because I don't feel home in this planet. I feel at danger.

Links to sources will be appreciated. And thank you in advance for your answers.

free2018

Star
You want start with a US dollar bill.
The eye of Horus? An Egyptian symbol the Masons use called the all seeing eye.
"Ordo ab chao"
Order out of Chaos.
They're just building a Tower of Babel like they did thousands of years ago.
Illuminati is just a front for Luciferians.
Follow the money. Look at the banks. Look at Wall Street. Look at Holly-wood (magic) and Tell-lie-vision. Look at Silly-con Valley.

Vixy

Star
The end goal, my friend, is to get every human chipped. Aaron Russo said it best after he had had a shortlived friendship with Nicholas Rockefeller

I recommend you to see Zeitgeist the movie and Aaron Russos documentaries. These elite people are completely crazy!

Last edited:
To protect Capitalism

Honestly I don’t believe there is an “Illuminati” but I don’t deny the possibility that certain factions of the powerful have Occult beliefs.

I don’t think one particular group has ultimate control, I think there are various factions groups,nations, intelligence agencies,cabals, secret societies,Non-state actors and multi national corporations all playing a part. Sometimes they work together sometimes they work against, but I think that makes it particularly dangerous because at anytime something truly catastrophic could happen, just takes a simple misunderstanding or computer glitch and bam worldwide crisis.

I think we will continue to see a March towards authoritarianism and ever increasing surveillance and social control regardless of who is in “charge”, but for sure I can say if there is an elite agenda it’s to keep themselves elite at our expense.

A worst case scenario is forced population reduction through an engineered plague that only a select few are immune to, as was presented in the two recent seasons of The X-Files.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Cut down on the population, divide the world into sections for elite, enslave remaining humans as workers, one world thought/hivemind/mind-control and leadership, chips to buy and sell, no privacy.

Unknown Warrior

Established
There is a worldwide conspiracy going on, where the rich and powerful, including groups such as the illuminati and many other groups, are paving the way for a takeover of the entire world. When the time comes, a new dictator will step in and demand alegience from every citizen on the planet. The Bible explains that the antichrist will take over the world and will use peace and prosperity to deceive people into accepting his authority. The conspiracy is world wide and has got such a tight grip on society that it is virtually impossible to try to stop. It used to be secret but now it is everywhere and out in the open.

dima

Rookie
Hi all. I've been a vigilantcitizen visitor since a long time but just now made an account to post this question.

I want to know what is the illuminati trying to accomplish in this world? I'm more specifically curious as to WHY they try to spread evil. Why are they trying to spread and sell sex, normalize p***philia, and make everyone hypersexual and making sure of that by introducing sexual stuff to children? + causing deaths and symbolizing satanism all the time.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib49.htm

"PART ONE
THE BOOK OF BABALON

January 4 - March 4, 1946 E.V.

INTRODUCTION

This book contains the record of a magical experiment relating to the invocation of an elemental, the thereafter of the Goddess or Force called BABALON, and the results thereof. An appendix con- tains some details of the method, published for the first time. The contents should be clear enough to those who are prepared for understanding, and a little study and effort should make it so for those who desire understanding. For the rest, each will no doubt interpret it in accord with his own predilections.

A note on the underlying philosophy. The present age is under the influence of the force called, in magical terminology, Horus. This force relates to fire, Mars, and the sun, that is, to power, violence, and energy. It also relates to a child, being innocent (i.e. undifferentiated). Its manifestations may be noted in the destruction of old institutions and ideas, the discovery and liberation of new energies, and the trend towards power governments, war, homosexuality, infantilism, and schizophrenia."

Jack Parsons was an American rocket engineer and rocket propulsion researcher. He also was an occultist. He did a series of rituals in the middle of the dessert in order to manifest the babalon into this world. I think he actually make it happened and this is why all the violence and perversion is everywhere. I also think that the Shiva statue on CERN has something to do with all the mess we are living right now

The Zone

Star
Transhumanism/AI will play a role. People will willingly take upgrades (chips to some) in order to survive and compete. The overlords or elite are basically going for being Gods. Transhumanism will allow them to live longer and transfer consciousness if needed.

Transhumanism will allow for a hive mind, yet the elite or a special few have a goal of being above the limited capabilities of worker bees who will not be programmed to live beyond what we currently see.

Depending on where you fall on the spiritual ladder, artificial intelligence is demonic to some and a savior to others. Not necessarily chips, but upgrades will create complicit slaves but this will likely come after a war or some sort of orchestrated catastrophe to take out many in society to lessen the carbon footprint on an overcrowded earth.

What we are seeing now is programming for what is to come. A dumbed down society willing to accept planned changes is being created in colleges, those who watch indoctrination via the silly music industry etc. The goal is to get people to react and not think. Just accept and be.

I imagine there will be pockets of resistance, but they'll be underground and will not be able to hide via current technology. Be it energy weapons via sounds which can rewire you send you into an array of illnesses or act as an insecticide. They have the tech to pick up on you no matter where and how you hide. And we may see how evil drones can be which are programmed to sniff out.

Do you still want to eat breakfast after all that? LOL It may not go this exact way, but this is a mildly educated guess on how the elite wants to control us. To dabble with Gods work, being creation itself, is to be the anti-Christ or in their eyes be illuminated. The Council on Foreign Relations, whatever names, they are seeking a Godless society. They think they are the smart ones and we need governing for we cannot think for ourselves. One small group of authority to govern us all -- Globalism, the United Nations which is championing the efforts. The Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergs, etc have had this ball rolling for a long time. Before he left office, Obama signed a bill allowing for government propaganda in any way. Yes, the MSM is a mouthpiece.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
To protect Capitalism

Honestly I don’t believe there is an “Illuminati” but I don’t deny the possibility that certain factions of the powerful have Occult beliefs.

I don’t think one particular group has ultimate control, I think there are various factions groups,nations, intelligence agencies,cabals, secret societies,Non-state actors and multi national corporations all playing a part. Sometimes they work together sometimes they work against, but I think that makes it particularly dangerous because at anytime something truly catastrophic could happen, just takes a simple misunderstanding or computer glitch and bam worldwide crisis.

I think we will continue to see a March towards authoritarianism and ever increasing surveillance and social control regardless of who is in “charge”, but for sure I can say if there is an elite agenda it’s to keep themselves elite at our expense.

A worst case scenario is forced population reduction through an engineered plague that only a select few are immune to, as was presented in the two recent seasons of The X-Files.
aa599be62d74da2676782e1d444dac07.jpg

Helioform

Star
Much of the plan has already been said but I will add a few things.

The microchip is a red herring. We are already "chipped" through the use of nanotechnology. Smart dust, morgellons, weaponized prions etc. are all nanotech machines that are being used to change the human DNA. Their plan is to turn everything organic into something inorganic so that it can be assimilated into their galactic group mind, which is a confederation of alien species whose main center of power is in the Orion constellation. Everything on this planet is controlled from there. The pyramids in Egypt align with this constellation for example and all of the main secret societies in charge of this planet worship deities that are symbolized by Orion (Osiris). People like Richard Hoagland have also demonstrated that NASA employees perform rituals when Orion is at a certain elevation in the sky, typically 33 degrees (the highest Freemasonic degree in the Scottish Rite).

So in the future, what they want is to increase the amount of nanotechnology on the planet so everything is able to be "upgraded" through the use of universal constructors and nanoreplicators which will be controlled by an advanced AI. Some of the human pawns in this (the so-called Illuminati) actually think they are doing this to "evolve" the human species by using technology. The reality is that we are being slowly turned into AI controlled androids by entities who have control over other worlds such as these.

But they will not succeed. This planet will be destroyed before that happens. And if that happens our souls will be deported to another planet.

The Zone

Star
Much of the plan has already been said but I will add a few things.

The microchip is a red herring. We are already "chipped" through the use of nanotechnology. Smart dust, morgellons, weaponized prions etc. are all nanotech machines that are being used to change the human DNA. Their plan is to turn everything organic into something inorganic so that it can be assimilated into their galactic group mind, which is a confederation of alien species whose main center of power is in the Orion constellation. Everything on this planet is controlled from there. The pyramids in Egypt align with this constellation for example and all of the main secret societies in charge of this planet worship deities that are symbolized by Orion (Osiris). People like Richard Hoagland have also demonstrated that NASA employees perform rituals when Orion is at a certain elevation in the sky, typically 33 degrees (the highest Freemasonic degree in the Scottish Rite).

So in the future, what they want is to increase the amount of nanotechnology on the planet so everything is able to be "upgraded" through the use of universal constructors and nanoreplicators which will be controlled by an advanced AI. Some of the human pawns in this (the so-called Illuminati) actually think they are doing this to "evolve" the human species by using technology. The reality is that we are being slowly turned into AI controlled androids by entities who have control over other worlds such as these.

But they will not succeed. This planet will be destroyed before that happens. And if that happens our souls will be deported to another planet.
So you believe this? I am all in on nano's but a little lost on the Orion constellation control it all. And the souls deported to another planet? Are you saying there is a galactic federation? And, if so, why would such an advanced group go through so much trouble to control us instead of beating around the bush long term?

And to think we argue politics. I hope I a deported to an Oasis planet/realm:)

Helioform

Star
So you believe this? I am all in on nano's but a little lost on the Orion constellation control it all. And the souls deported to another planet? Are you saying there is a galactic federation? And, if so, why would such an advanced group go through so much trouble to control us instead of beating around the bush long term?

And to think we argue politics. I hope I a deported to an Oasis planet/realm:)
Yes this is from years studying the UFO phenomena. There are various "lightworkers" on this planet who are in contact with these aliens. An example would be: http://paoweb.com/

As for the deporting, this is from the book of Revelation. The new "Earth" which is mentioned in that book, which has no oceans apparently.

Yes this is from years studying the UFO phenomena. There are various "lightworkers" on this planet who are in contact with these aliens. An example would be: http://paoweb.com/

As for the deporting, this is from the book of Revelation. The new "Earth" which is mentioned in that book, which has no oceans apparently.
Can I join the Andromedans? You get a multi color jumpsuit

C4816018-7DD3-4208-8530-9E62C3C50278.jpeg

And apparently their women are very “alluring and buxom”

1) they believe In a false philosophy that misinterprets various spiritual/metaphysical ideas. Eg they say good and evil are both necessary (like diff keys on a piano).
2) this philosophy was largely Influenced by their general ignorance on the concept of satan and the nature of angels in the judeo Christian tradition. So if you believe there is an entity that is Satan (Vs iblees turning satanic rather than THE satan) then by extension they trace back the origin of both good and evil, light and darkness and find the concept of lucifer. Ie the shadow only exists because of the light...therefore satan is not real but only the shadow of the wisdom personified as an entity they worship called Lucifer who they identify with shiva (an aspect of God in hinduism).
3) they directly communicate with iblees and other entities that come to them AS Lucifer...
And they believe it.
They are also under demonic Influence so it's easy to manipulate them.
4) the above is prob true for the upper level but the rest are either controlled by fear or plain greed (ie celebs, politicians).

The Zone

Star
Not to offend Hellio, but I think that is a little out there. I never knew you had such beliefs which seem sci fi to me. I do buy into the nano's and dust though. I just think they're man-made.