What everybody conveniently forgets about the use of the word "Religion"

Nikōn

Veteran

The word "Religion" is an ideological term defined in disjunction to the "secular" state. The concept of "Religion" is alien to not only the Abrahamic Traditions but to all ancient traditions, Dharmic or otherwise.
In Christian history, the whole "separation of church and state" itself can be seen as a hijacking of legal power from the majority to the minority (which has since through propaganda and culture now become a majority). Interesting how that happens under everyone's noses and modern "Religious" people even go along with it willfully. This is the propaganda of language, as very popular during the "Enlightenment" era which lead to Modernism.
The reason for so much controversy with Islam in the west, is that Muslims can smell this from a mile away, unlike average Jews and Christians who are unfortunately desensitized to this to an extreme degree. Protestants seemed to have started this debacle in the west (with the exception of some minority Evangelicals, who I sympathize with), though Catholics stopped putting up any fight a century ago (and started supporting it when Vatican 2 came along).

The very concept of "Religion" and "Secular" in the ancient context (Abrahamic or Dharmic) is the very concept of hypocrisy itself:

"the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do : behavior that does not agree with what someone claims to believe or feel"

Last edited:

Nikōn

Veteran
Lol.

If u took ur head out of things and used ur heart u would get closer to the truth
Which truth?

Have you got any enlightening truth about this historical fact:
The word "Religion" is an ideological term defined in disjunction to the "secular" state. The concept of "Religion" is alien to not only the Abrahamic Traditions but to all ancient traditions, Dharmic or otherwise.

You certainly go on a lot about the Illuminati and Beast System stuff but you're aiming your bow and arrow long after the fact in which the subversion took place.

I think that the genuine heart wants to serve God and live as God commands, that we do not put our own emotions and self-interest in the way of this. God has never been friendly to the Pagan state. Even the often quoted Mark 12:17 by 'secular' Christians is taken far out of context.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Whatever the meaning of the word "religion" meant then and now is not really important in the grand scheme of things. What is important is to have a relationship with Christ.

Nikōn

Veteran
Whatever the meaning of the word "religion" meant then and now is not really important in the grand scheme of things. What is important is to have a relationship with Christ.
It's highly significant as it is one of the biggest sources of satanic subversion in recent western history. The invention of the term "religion" has been created not only to undermine legal authority for Christians but other traditions. It has ripped away any legal power and given it to a pagan state.
This very way of thinking is completely alien to Biblical Christianity and Biblical Judaism, it is alien to all ancient traditions.

It's interesting how 'relationship with Christ' is used as an excuse to just ignore it. It's like the typical cop out of "just love and accept it" regarding anything sinful (sodomy, transgender, r*pe and murder etc). As to say that such a response somehow invalidates the problem at hand.
Idealistic virtue does not abrogate God-given responsibility. Such a notion is a satanic tool used to undermine anything and everything.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
It's highly significant as it is one of the biggest sources of satanic subversion in recent western history. The invention of the term "religion" has been created not only to undermine legal authority for Christians but other traditions. It has ripped away any legal power and given it to a pagan state.
This very way of thinking is completely alien to Biblical Christianity and Biblical Judaism, it is alien to all ancient traditions.

It's interesting how 'relationship with Christ' is used as an excuse to just ignore it. It's like the typical cop out of "just love and accept it" regarding anything sinful (sodomy, transgender, r*pe and murder etc). As to say that such a response somehow invalidates the problem at hand.
Idealistic virtue does not abrogate God-given responsibility. Such a notion is a satanic tool used to undermine anything and everything.
What has undermined the legal authority for Christians is disobedience to God. The human race has mainly rejected God and have therefore chosen Satan and there are consequences to that as the Bible clearly teaches.

Nikōn

Veteran
What has undermined the legal authority for Christians is disobedience to God.
I fully agree but I don't know if you and I share the same pretext for what you mean by this. As I may say the same words but mean something different.
In the Bible God laid out laws which are governmental legislation, not merely just your "private, personal beliefs". We are to rule our countries by these laws, not by Pagan secular laws. Christians in the mainstream long went astray by being apathetic to this and not making a stand. Their legal authority was ripped from them and now they answer not to God but to the secular state. They have to also compromise themselves to the secular state or else they are an enemy of the secular state.
This is a tragedy and a purely satanic subversion.

phipps

Star
I fully agree but I don't know if you and I share the same pretext for what you mean by this. As I may say the same words but mean something different.
In the Bible God laid out laws which are governmental legislation, not merely just your "private, personal beliefs". We are to rule our countries by these laws, not by Pagan secular laws. Christians in the mainstream long went astray by being apathetic to this and not making a stand. Their legal authority was ripped from them and now they answer not to God but to the secular state.
This is a tragedy and a purely satanic subversion.
Yes, God meant for His laws and legislation to be the rule of the land but sin came into into this world and Satan became the prince of this world. There is a spiritual battle going on between God and Satan and sadly he managed/manages to lead most people away from God and that includes most Christians. Over millennia and centuries they've rejected God and compromised to make their lives easier. God would punish people to bring them back to Him but they would sin and reject Him again and again.

The Bible tells us Satan is going to bring in legislation through his human agents to try and control how and when we worship God, and again many Christians will compromise because they will not be able to buy or sell and there is going to be a death sentence. So I go back to my original point that what is important is a close relationship with Christ. This world and all that is in it is temporal. Only those who have a deep relationship with Christ will live forever. Even if you get killed because of Christ (many have and many will) you will be saved.

The real issue is not in religion because even when they were no religions there were other problems. For example Israel had real issues with disobedience, idolatry and rejection of God. The early Christian Church had its issues too as we read in the New Testament. The real issue at heart is the war between good and evil. Satan has used many ways and tactics like causing misunderstanding among God's Church that caused all these different religions came about, wars, authoritarian empires and countries, communism, entertainment, pandemics, mandated vaccines etc (too many to mentions) to get people and especially Christians to lose focus on the real issue at hand since sin came into this world.

Last edited:

Nikōn

Veteran
Make Theocracy Great Again.

Interesting how you're just demonstrating what I've been saying.

When they stage the return of Christ people like you will buy it hook, line and sinker because you’ll be promised vengeance on everyone you hate.
Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our assembling to meet him, we beg you, brethren, not to be quickly shaken in mind or excited, either by spirit or by word, or by letter purporting to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way; for that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you this? And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by his appearing and his coming. The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are to perish, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

You're making quite the paradox.

Nikōn

Veteran
Yes, God meant for His laws and legislation to be the rule of the land but sin came into into this world and Satan became the prince of this world. There is a spiritual battle going on between God and Satan and sadly he managed/manages to lead most people away from God and that includes most Christians. Over millennia and centuries they've rejected God and compromised to make their lives easier. God would punish people to bring them back to Him but they would sin and reject Him again and again.

The Bible tells us Satan is going to bring in legislation through his human agents to try and control how and when we worship God, and again many Christians will compromise because they will not be able to buy or sell and there is going to be a death sentence. So I go back to my original point that what is important is a close relationship with Christ. This world and all that is in it is temporal. Only those who have a deep relatioship with Christ will live forever. Even if you get killed because of Christ (many have and many will) you will be saved.
I think it can axiomatically be simplified even more to get straight to the point.
There is following the revealed law of God and then there is following the pagan nations with their manmade laws.
The history of the Israelites/Jews and their constant abandoning of God's law was the example that Christians never learned from. Christians decided to compromise, as Christianity spread mostly among the gentiles (who where mostly pagans at the time, and who have in recent centuries become major pagans again) and therefore they tried to dress pagan law up with Christianity, which eventually became the thorn in the side later on in western history.

elsbet

Superstar
Make Theocracy Great Again.

When they stage the return of Christ people like you will buy it hook, line and sinker because you’ll be promised vengeance on everyone you hate.

What a tragedy.
Theocracy is to be governed by the laws of whatever god you name-- be it a traditional deity or an alien one.

phipps

Star
I think it can axiomatically be simplified even more to get straight to the point.
There is following the revealed law of God and then there is following the pagan nations with their manmade laws.
The history of the Israelites/Jews and their constant abandoning of God's law was the example that Christians never learned from. Christians decided to compromise, as Christianity spread mostly among the gentiles (who where mostly pagans at the time, and who have in recent centuries become major pagans again) and therefore they tried to dress pagan law up with Christianity, which eventually became the thorn in the side later on in western history.
I edited my post above before I saw this post but I added:

"The real issue is not in religion because even when they were no religions there were other problems. For example Israel had real issues with disobedience, idolatry and rejection of God. The early Christian Church had its issues too as we read in the New Testament. The real issue at heart is the war between good and evil. Satan has used many ways and tactics like causing misunderstanding among God's Church that caused all these different religions came about, wars, authoritarian empires and countries, communism, entertainment, pandemics, mandated vaccines etc (too many to mention) to get people and especially Christians to lose focus on the real issue at hand since sin came into this world."

What you say is true about most Christianity but in every age there have always been true Christians that don't compromise with the word of God. Unfortunately they are always in the minority (always have been). The Bible is clear that most people and includes most Christians will lose their lives eternally. Protestantism has now joined hands with Catholicism which is and was the religion that disguised itself as Christian but was really pagan. There is no more protest from most of protestantism. What is sad is that through the ecumenical movement they will be the ones who will be pushing for the new legislation which will try and subjugate true Christians.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
Even the aliens know that true peace and unity can only exist where individuality and multiculturism is abolished. The world will be unified in one belief and one of everything, lest you run into the same divisive problems that have plagued the world forver. They will estabalish a theocracy with strict adherence. Nobody will be out speaking hererical ideas that can lead to further dissent and disrupt the unity. The aliens know its the only way.

Nikōn

Veteran
It's funny that the supposed aliens not only have some kind of relevance to spiritual matters but allegedly know more and that the idea of their existence (again according to these people) somehow has a relevance and detrimental affect on the Abrahamic religions.
There is no logic there.

If there is us on earth and there are aliens, the aliens are equally as fallible creatures like ourselves who have to answer to the same divine judgement in the end of time.

It's just too overtly apparent through the history of UFOlogy that ideological agendas are inserted and propagated around these hypothetical extraterrestrial (or ultraterrestrial) beings. Yet the people who push these agendas are oblivious to how irrelevant these hypothetical aliens are.

If they're a form of terrestrial organism, then they have a limit of knowledge and have physical weaknesses and can be killed. Therefore being mortal entities not unlike ourselves, only from a different terrestrial atmosphere.
If they are ultraterrestrial, then that just feeds the "aliens are demons" thing that many people fear. If they are ultraterrestrial then it just opens up the pages of skepticism (which the Abrahamic religions have) towards them and their motives.

Either way they are not some kind of ideal utopia that will save the planet.

Anyway aliens and UFOs are far offtopic from what this thread is about, which is the pernicious use of language in political matters pertaining to the past few centuries.

Lyfe

Star
@STARMAN

You suggested that theocratic governments are awful, but if it should be undeniable to anyone that atheist and even humanist enterprises always end in disaster. America is as humanist as it gets and look at what it has become. It is a ticking time bomb that is ready to go off.

Nikōn

Veteran
Render unto ceaser
Knowing their thoughts, he said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand; and if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand? And if I cast out demons by Be-el′zebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges. But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.
- Matthew 12:25-28

In my prior reply to you above:

I think that the genuine heart wants to serve God and live as God commands, that we do not put our own emotions and self-interest in the way of this. God has never been friendly to the Pagan state. Even the often quoted Mark 12:17 by 'secular' Christians is taken far out of context.

Knowing their thoughts, he said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand; and if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand? And if I cast out demons by Be-el′zebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges. But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.
- Matthew 12:25-28

In my prior reply to you above:
Isn't it convenient that any Bible passage that speaks to directly to your point is somehow out of context or fabricated to fit your theology?

Your quotation is completely out of context as it is an analogy of the spiritual realm and really is incoherent to the point you are trying to make.
The kingdom of God is not divided in Christ as a body we are all under the belief Jesus has saved us. The kingdom of God doesn't extend to the secular world because in order to have a genuine belief then you can't force people to adhere to beliefs. The law of the land is secular because the majority are secular by choice and who's in power doesn't matter. Because the earth has its own heirachy in its fallen state. It's similar to nature in that the lion is never going to lie down with the lamb until we are restored to our dominion, corruption has and always will be present.

Jesus was not concerned with earthly kingdoms. This is why I can see your inclined to judaism and islamic theology it teaches of an earthly empire whilst we are in a fallen state. Jesus was more concerned with sin and the condition of your heart.

What do you think the last shall be first means?

You keep trying to look at Christianity through this lense of what you want it to say and it's just painfully, blatantly false.

Nikōn

Veteran
Isn't it convenient that any Bible passage that speaks to directly to your point is somehow out of context or fabricated to fit your theology?
Yes isn't it?

At least I am backed up by the entire Bible, whereas you will just take one passage out of context with nothing to do with the historical context and legislative attitudes Jesus espouses elsewhere.