What Does This Marilyn Manson Quote Mean To You?

Dan

Veteran
\Bro this has nothing to do with Muslims, Christians or Agnostics...you're just a nasty piece of work whose time is short in the forums. You show your lack of intellect with how you address things. Seriously, wallow in your own misery.
Since everything these days is acceptable, people hide behind religion and colour in order to commit evil in the world. I've seen the world turn to shit because of religion and manipulation of politics, of economy. "I am a poor person from the Middle East..." etc... yeah! Serial killers run riot in my city, have homes, jobs, more than the natives! And you say I'm nasty.

mecca

Superstar
Since everything these days is acceptable, people hide behind religion and colour in order to commit evil in the world. I've seen the world turn to shit because of religion and manipulation of politics, of economy. "I am a poor person from the Middle East..." etc... yeah! Serial killers run riot in my city, have homes, jobs, more than the natives! And you say I'm nasty.
Wow nice racism bro.

The Zone

Star
Nasty because you have allowed things to get to you. And because of your serious lack of people skills. If you let someone take your joy, it is as much your fault as theirs. While the world is a messed up place there are still some freedoms and things we can do in a positive manner. If you wallow in the shadows, you are defeated and the only thing which envelopes you is darkness.

Dan

Veteran
Nasty because you have allowed things to get to you. And because of your serious lack of people skills. If you let someone take your joy, it is as much your fault as theirs. While the world is a messed up place there are still some freedoms and things we can do in a positive manner. If you wallow in the shadows, you are defeated and the only thing which envelopes you is darkness.
I never learned. Mother is an alcoholic retard, father didn't give a flying fuck and disappeared, half-brother full of useless advice, no friends, no girl... fucking clusterfuck.

JoChris

Superstar
People with sexual organs developed are adults, 12 or 13. Natural law. Not the law of man.
Girls often reach puberty at that age. There is no way the average girl is capable of looking after a child and providing for its needs independently in modern society.
The difference in my son's maturity between 16 and 18 was very noticeable. There is no way I would have thought he thought like an adult most of the time at 16.

JoChris

Superstar
Lively? I'm a fucking livewire! At least mentally and verbally and emotionally. Confidence. Women are just cunts who want tons of money and children. That includes you. The animals in the wild are more decent.
To be fair the same type of thing could be said about men by misandrists.
"All men cheat on women and only think with their private organs".
It is a massive overgeneralisation, often made by people who have had repeated destructive relationships.

Dan

Veteran
Girls often reach puberty at that age. There is no way the average girl is capable of looking after a child and providing for its needs independently in modern society.
The difference in my son's maturity between 16 and 18 was very noticeable. There is no way I would have thought he thought like an adult most of the time at 16.
Well, the industrial world is a corrupted hellhole, incapable of supporting its people, casting aside their god-given rights, just using them as tools for monetary profit. We are cattle. That is the truth.

mecca

Superstar
Well, the industrial world is a corrupted hellhole, incapable of supporting its people, casting aside their god-given rights, just using them as tools for monetary profit. We are cattle. That is the truth.
True but this doesn't mean that young people/children should be in sexual relationships.

Dan

Veteran
True but this doesn't mean that young people/children should be in sexual relationships.
12 or 13 year olds should. At that age I thought about sex 24 hours a day. Didn't get it though, lol.

JoChris

Superstar
I never learned. Mother is an alcoholic retard, father didn't give a flying fuck and disappeared, half-brother full of useless advice, no friends, no girl... fucking clusterfuck.
All people eventually get hurt by life, just in different ways. Look at the mega-super rich model Elle McPherson. She has had repeated broken relationships. No way I am suggesting that is completely her own fault either.

The rich and privileged manage to hide/ self-medicate pain better and avoid legal consequences of poor decisions. They still pay with shame and self-disgust for wrongdoings. They still have difficult family issues and develop health problems like the rest of us.

You still have power to take control over current personal choices, starting the way you view your life right now. Look at what you do have. Starting with most obvious - you obviously have eyesight and some intelligence. There are many people who do not have that.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Dan - I know you don't love Christians, but I have to tell you even if you get cross with me that God loves you! No one is that messed up that God won't take you on. You are just a lost kid - give up the rebellion and come back to the real Father who loves you while there is time.

JoChris

Superstar
You can buck the trend. You have some morals. You have a strong sense of injustice and unfairness in this world. What can you do to put that trait into good practice, to help others?