What does the UK have planned

So the UK has been told to practice for terror attacks, one place to practice is in schools, the same schools that Boris Johnson recently said he would forced parents to send them back to.

The Westminster terror attack, Manchester bombing and 7/7 all had practice a week before the event.

Also I was researching the v for Vendetta movie and happened to see some interesting things.

In 2020,the world is in turmoil and warfare, with the United States fractured as a result of prolonged second civil war and a pandemic of the "St. Mary's Virus" ravaging Europe. The United Kingdom is ruled as a Nordic supremacist[8][9][10] and neo-fascist[11] police state by the Norsefire Party, helmed by all-powerful High Chancellor Adam Sutler. Political opponents, immigrants, Jews, Muslims, atheists, homosexuals, and other "undesirables" are imprisoned and executed in concentration camps. The Irish are not exterminated, but are considered inferior compared to people of Nordic and British descent.[8

Attachments

Stucky

Star
There was a serious stabbing incident in Glasgow and one 'eye witness', who i assume was either a loyalist bigot or crisis actor, claimed the incident was a terrorist attack on top of that the police shot and killed the knife man... a first in Scotland. So i'm guessing something happened that they couldn't fit in with their 'terrorist attack' narrative as later on in the day the authorities said it wasn't being treated as a terrorist incident.

Tidal

Star
British "security" is a joke because the ordinary bobbies don't carry guns, you couldn't make it up..:rolleyes:

There was a serious stabbing incident in Glasgow and one 'eye witness', who i assume was either a loyalist bigot or crisis actor, claimed the incident was a terrorist attack on top of that the police shot and killed the knife man... a first in Scotland. So i'm guessing something happened that they couldn't fit in with their 'terrorist attack' narrative as later on in the day the authorities said it wasn't being treated as a terrorist incident.
plus a stabbing of three men last week. i think they are building up for a big one this time, do a few small scale ones, so it is in peoples subconscious then hit with a really big one or a group of big ones, the fact they are focusing on schools, when Boris has just said he will force parents to go to school.

also the focus on the ''hero'' police man during the Glasgow attack, after a month of riots and protests against the police in the uk and usa seems like interesting timing