What does the Koran actually say about prayer?

A Freeman

Superstar
Its time to sleep here. Will reply to this in the net couple of days inshaaAllah. All typical doubts that have come from the enemies of Islam. Nothing I haven't heard before.
There's no need for you to reply at all if your intention is merely to post more lies. Please take the time to review the truth that's already been personally shared with an open mind, asking Father (Allah) for His Guidance.

7 pages and thus far not one single verse/ayat has been shared that tells us to pray 5 times a day, in public or in mosques no less.

As there are a lot of completely dishonest defending of the Sunnas/Hadith by ardent followers of the organized religion known as "Islam" please see the following excerpts from: https://www.submission.org/Corruption_of_Religion.html, which are being shared exclusively for the insight that Muhammad (peace be upon him) personally condemned the Hadith and to illustrate their self-contradictory nature (which automatically excludes them from being Divinely-inspired) and that they contradict the Koran itself (which likewise automatically excludes them from being Divinely-inspired).

MUHAMMED FORBIDS THE WRITING OF HADITHS

Because God knows that some sincere believers will get lost and will be looking into the Hadith books for guidance, God insisted on putting enough signs for those sincere ones to see for themselves that these fabrications are not from God and rather an idol-worship practice condemned by God and His messenger.

Hadiths books have enough material to direct the sincere believer to stick ONLY to the Quran as God ordered us. We do not need the proof herein from the hadith books, but we include it here to show the how God plans to expose the disbeliedvers and the hypocrites

1. Ibn Saeed Al-Khudry reported that the messenger of God had said,
    "Do not write anything from me EXCEPT QURAN. Anyone who wrote anything other than the Quran shall erase it."

The following historical incident happened about 30 years after the death of the Prophet Muhammed and shows that the Prophet never canceled his order not to write but the Quran. The hadiths books however contained some fabricated hadiths that are considered by the same Hadiths scholars as very weak, trying to indicate that Muhammed changed his view about writing the hadiths. The readers of the hadith to follow, that happened about 30 years after the death of the Prophet, will conclude by themselves that the Prophet Muhammed never authorized the writing of the hadiths since the time he told his followers not to write but the Quran..
  2. From Ibn Hanbal;
    Zayd Ibn Thabit (The Prophet's closest revelation writer) visited the Khalifa Mu'aawiyah (more than 30 years after the Prophet's death), and told him a story about the Prophet. Mu'aawiyah liked the story and ordered someone to write it down. But Zayd said. " the messenger of God ordered us NEVER to write anything of his hadith,"
  3. The famous book, "Ulum Al-Hadith" by Ibn Al-Salah, reports a hadith by Abu Hurayra in which Abu Hurayra said the messenger of God came out to us while we were writing his hadiths and said; "What are you writing?" We said, "Hadiths that we hear from you, messenger of God." He said, "A book other than the book of God ?!" We said, "Should we talk about you?" He said, Talk about me, that would be fine, but those who will lie will go to Hell. Abu Hurayra said, we collected what we wrote of Hadiths and burned them in fire.
  4. In the famous book, "Taq-yeed Al-Ilm", Abu Hurayra said, the messenger of God was informed that some people are writing his hadiths. He took to the pulpit of the mosque and said,
    "What are these books that I heard you wrote? I am just a human being. Anyone who has any of these writings should bring it here. Abu Hurayra said we collected all these and burned them in fire."
  5. Ibn Hanbal in his Musnad book, narrates a hadith in which Abdullah Ibn Omar said,
    "the messenger of God one day came out to us as if he was going to depart us soon and said, "When I depart you (die), hold to the book of God, prohibit what it prohibits and accept as halal what it makes halal."
    He never mentioned the Sunna in this hadiths.
  6. Again, in the book "Taq-yeed Al-Ilm", Abu Saeed Al-Khudry said,
    " I asked the messenger of God a permission to write his hadiths, but he refused to give me a permission."
  7. The farewell Pilgrimage of the Prophet Muhammed is a corner stone in the Muslim history. The Final Sermon given by the Prophet during this pilgrimage was witnessed by thousands of Muslims. There are however THREE versions of this sermon in the Hadiths books. This by itself reflects the degree of corruption of the Hadiths books as this is the most witnessed speech of the prophet Muhammed.
    First version, " I left for you what if you hold up to, you will never be misguided, the book of God and my Family. Muslim 44/4, Nu2408; Ibn Hanbal 4/366; darimi 23/1, nu 3319
    Second version, "I left for you what if you hold up to, you will never be misguided, the book of God and my Sunnah" . Muwatta, 46/3
    Third version, "I left for you what if you hold up to, you will never be misguided, the BOOK OF GOD." Muslim 15/19, nu 1218; Ibn Majah 25/84, Abu dawud 11/56.

First version is the version made up by the Shiite Muslims.
    Second version is the version made up by the Sunni Muslims.
    Third version is the version hated by the Sunni and Shiite Muslims alike. This is the ONLY version that agrees with the repeated assertion in the Quran that Muhammed's message is ONLY the QURAN. Many Sunni Muslims and Shiite Muslims do not even know that this version of the sermon exists. In reality, they do not want to know, the truth hurts, but Hell fire hurts much more.

HISTORY OF WRITING OF HADITHS
The writing and documentation of the Sunna is an interesting and important part of our Islamic history. In all its details, the reader of this history can find all the indications that God permitted the corruption of the so called Hadiths and Sunna of the Prophet Muhammed as He told us in 6:112-113God repeatedly told us in the Quran that His book, is complete, perfect and fully detailed, see 6:19, 6:38, 6:114, 6:115; 50:45, 12:111, and if He so willed He would have given us hundreds of books, not just one QURAN, see 18:109 and 31:27. God knew that the Quran is enough and that those who do not find the Quran to be enough will be committing idol-worship by having people like Bukhary, Moslem, Ahmed and others as partners with God, in setting the law for this great and perfect religion ,see 9:36, 12:40, 30:43.

HADITHS AND THE GUIDED KHALIFAS;

The four guided Khalifas who ruled the Muslim Umma (nation) after the death of the Prophet Muhammed, respected the order of the Prophet and prohibited the writing and collection of Hadiths. They did believe God in his book and accepted the commandment of the Prophet.

Abu Bakr at one point was not sure whether to keep what he knows of hadiths or not. He had collected 500 Hadiths during very long companionship of the Prophet Muhammed, but he could not sleep the night until he burned them. Omar Ibn Al-Khattab insisted on destroying the Hadiths collected by his son Abdullah. Islamic history mentioned the story of Omar Ibn Al-Khattab restraining four of the Prophet's companions because of their insistence on telling Hadiths, these were Ibn Masoud, Abu Al-Dardaa, Abu Masoud Al-Anssary and Abu Tharr Al-Ghaffary. Omar called Abu Hurayra a liar and threatened to send him back to Yemen where he came from if he does not stop telling these lies about the prophet Muhammed. He stopped until Omar died then started again.

Ali Ibn Abu Talib, the fourth Khalifa in one of his speeches said, "I urge all those who have writing taken from the messenger of God to go home and erase it. The people before you were annihilated because they followed the Hadiths of their scholars and left the book of their Lord." (Sunan Al-Daramy)

KHALIFA OMAR IBN ABDUL AZIZ, THE BEGINNING OF THE END;

Abu Hurayra narrated more Hadiths than anybody else including Abu Bakr, Omar, Ali, and Aysha who lived with the prophet all their lives. In less than two years of being with the prophet, Abu Hurayra narrated more Hadiths than all these companions of the prophet altogether. He narrated 5374 Hadiths. Ibn Hanbal quoted 3848 of his Hadiths in his book. The Guided Khalifas, Al-Khulafaa Al-Rashedun, who ruled the Muslim Umma after the death of the Prophet Muhammed respected the Prophet's wish in not writing anything but the Quran and denounced any attempt of writing the Hadiths and Sunna. Their example was followed for the first two centuries after the Prophet's death. By that time, the lies about the prophet Muhammed was widespread and the people deserted the Quran to look for Hadiths, that is when the Khalifa Omar Ibn Abdel-Aziz issued an order to permit the writing of Hadiths and Sunna thinking that he would put an end to the lies about the Prophet Muhammed. In his ruling he disregarded the commandments of God in the Quran and the teachings of the Prophet Muhammed and the examples of his predecessors and the objection of many of the scholars in his time. Since then Islam moved from the religion of God, the Quran, to the infamous Hadiths and Sunna that were originally prohibited by God and His Prophet. Praise be to God, He preserved and protected His PERFECT religion, Islam (Submission in English) in His Book that He insisted on calling the BEST HADITH.

THE EARLY WRITING OF HADITHS;

As for the notion that Hadiths were written as early as the Prophet's time, this is historically correct but the prophet himself and those who ruled after him condemned these writings and looked at those who wrote these Hadiths with disgrace. The hadiths books mentioned that the Prophet Muhammed burned the collected hadiths, and was very angry at people making "another book with the book of Allah." Abu Baker and Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, were also reported to burn the Hadiths collections.

This prohibition of hadiths was continued until Omar Ibn Abdel-Aziz permitted the writing of Hadiths and Sunna, then many books and (Kararees) appeared containing Hadiths, e.g. Ibn Greeg, Malik Ibn Anas, Mohammed Ibn Is'haq. The most famous from among these were the book of Malik Ibn Anas, (Al-Muwattaa). that had about 500 Hadiths. At the end of the second century the books known as (Masaned) appeared, e.g. the Masnad of Ahmed Ibn Hanbal that has about 40, 000 Hadiths. In the first half of the third century the famous six books of hadiths appeared and these are the books used by many of the scholars these days. 1- Sahih Bukhary. 2- Sahih Moslem. 3- Sunan Abu Daoud. 4-Sunan Al-Termethy. 5-Sunan Al-Nesaay. 6- Sunan Ibn Mageh.

In these books a new religion was written that dominated over the Quran despite the claim for the opposite. In writing these books, the authors did not care if the hadiths they are writing contradict the Quran or the other Hadiths or the common sense . In reality they fulfilled the promise of God in 6:112-113

[Quran 6:112-113] We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other FANCY WORDS (e.g.: HADITH & SUNNAH), in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their FABRICATIONS. This is to let the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter listen to such FABRICATIONS, and accept them, and thus expose their real convictions.

HOW MANY HADITHS?

The number of hadiths collected and attributed to the prophet Muhammed is in the hundreds of thousands, as much as 700, 000. As much as 99% of all these hundreds of thousands hadiths are pure lies and fabrications and were rejected by the early Muslim scholars who thought they can figure out which hadith is authentic and which is not. Let us look at some of the famous hadiths collectors and what they collected.

1. Malik Ibn Anas collected about 500 hadiths in his famous book, "Al-Muwattaa"
  2. Ahmed Ibn Hanbal, collected about 40, 000 hadiths, in his famous "Musnad".He chose these 40, 000 hadiths from among 700, 000 hadiths. In other words he thought 660, 000 hadith were un-proven, lies and/or fabrications and the others may be authentic. That is 94% lies and fabrications
  3. Bukhary collected about 600, 000 hadiths and accepted 7275 hadiths and considered 592, 725 hadiths to be un-proven hadiths, lies and/or fabrications, that is almost 99% of what he collected .
  4. Moslem collected 300, 000 hadiths and only accepted 4000 of them, and refused about 296, 000 . that is almost 99% of these collected hadiths .
This will give you an idea of how much corruption entered or tried to enter Islam from the back door. Now we should understand why God promised to preserve, protect and safeguard His book, the ONLY authentic hadith, the ONLY acceptable hadith, the BEST HADITH, the Quran. NO such guarantee was offered to the fabrications and lies of the fabricators and liars who tried to improve on God's book, and called the Quran incomplete, undetailed and imperfect, and claimed that the Quran needs clarification by another book

ABU HURAYRA AND SO MANY LIES:

Abu Hurayra, came from Yemen in the seventh year of Hijra and converted to Islam. He stayed in the company of the Prophet Muhammed less than two years. He narrated more than 5000 hadiths, actually 5374 hadiths, from this less than two years company, (Compare this with the relatively few hadiths narrated by Aysha, Abu Baker, or Omar, for example, after very long company of the prophet) . Most of his narrated hadiths are called the "Aahad" hadiths, i.e. hadiths only witnessed by one person, this one person was Abu Hurayra himself. Some of the Prophets companions (Sahaba) and Aysha, the Prophet's wife, accused him of being a liar, telling lies about the prophets just to make up hadiths and gain some status. Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, the second guided Khalifa threatened Abu Hurayra to send him to exile if he does not stop telling hadiths about Muhammed, he did stop until Omar's assassination then started again. He kept telling hadiths to please the Khalifa of the Muslims then, including the time he lived in the Royal Palace of Mu'aawiyah in Syria. Abu Hurayra told his audience that he is telling them hadiths that if he ever mentioned when Omar was alive, he would be given several lashes.

Abu Hurayra’s narrations become doubtful because in some cases he claims to have been present where he was not actually present for undeniable reasons.

For example, he said: I called on Ruqayya, daughter of the Holy Prophet (S.A.), the wife of Usman while she was holding a comb in her hand. She said, "The Prophet of Allah (S.A.) has just gone from me, after I combed his hair. He said, "How do you find Abu Abdullah (i.e. Usman)". (sic) I said, All right". He said, "Accord him honour as among all my companions he is the most similar to me in manners".

Hakim has related this tradition in his Mustadrak, volume 2, page 48 with the remark that the sources of this tradition are correct but its text is unbelievable because Raqayya had died three years after Hijra at the time of the victory of Badr while Abu Huraira accepted Islam after the victory of Khyber in the 7th year A.H. The same remark has been made by Zahabi in Talkees-ul-Mustadrak about this tradition." (Abu Huraira, Syed Abdul Husai Sharafuddin Mossvi, p. 89, Peermahomed Ibrahim Trust)

Abu Jaafar Al Iskafy mentioned that the Khalifa, Mu'aawiyah, chose some of the people, including Abu Hurayra to tell fabricated stories and hadiths about Ali Ibn Abu Talib, the Prophet's cousin, to degrade him. Abu Hurayra lived in Mu'aawiyah's Royal Palace then and served him including serving his political views. He produced some of the hadiths that demean and insult Ali Ibn Abu Talib, and make him in a lower grade to Abu Baker, Omar and Othman, only for the pleasure of Mu'aawiyah.

During Mu'aawiyah's rule, many hadiths, with the help of Abu Hurayra were invented that support the view that the Imam or Khalifa, should be obeyed just like God or the messenger, contradicting the rule of the Quran that all the matters should be democratic by consultation.(Do not forget that Abu Hurayra was living in the Khalifa's Royal Palace at the time.)

Many of the hadiths that were narrated by Abu Hurayra contradict the other hadiths, including his own narrated hadiths and other people's hadiths and contradict the Quran and contradict common sense.

Abu Hurayra narrated hadiths after Kaab Al Ahbar, who was a Jewish convert who tried to explain the Quran by using the corrupted books of the Jews. He produced some of the most outrageous hadiths that is full of contradiction to the Quran, taken from false stories in the Torah.

The Islamic historians told the story of Abu Hurayra after given the governorship of Bahrain, got very rich in two years, so Omar called him back and told him " You, the enemy of Allah, you stole the money of Allah. I made you the Emir of Bahrain when you did not even have a pair of shoes, Where did you get all this money (400, 000 Dirham)?? " The history indicates that Omar took 10, 000 Dirham from him.(Abu Hurayra admitted for only 20, 000 Dirham)

Abu Hurayra was the one accused most of fabricating hadiths. Aysha, the Prophet's wife always accused him of telling inaccurate or incomplete stories and of fabricating hadiths that she never heard the prophet saying them. Abu Hurayra is well known for his prejudice against the women and the dogs. He produced some of the most insulting hadiths to Muslim women, and hadiths that call for the killing of the dogs . If we apply the rigid criteria claimed to be used by the Scholars like Bukhary and Moslem, for accepting those who narrated hadiths, Abu Hurayra will be the first one to fail the test and his hadiths will be the first to be counted among the fabrications.

(boldface added in some places for emphasis)
You underestimate the Muslims. They have responded to the article that you copy and pasted in kind, point-for-point, because they do not allow liars to pervert their religion so readily. However, whether I bring them to your attention or not, I do not think it matters to you.

Hadith rejection is a well-known deviation practiced by the Mu'tazilites, some Shi'ites, and the Quranists (that wrote your article). The Prophet (pbuh) warned of it.
“Soon there will come a time that a man will be reclining on his pillow, and when one of my Ahadith is narrated he will say: 'The Book of Allah is (sufficient) between us and you. Whatever it states is permissible, we will take as permissible, and whatever it states is forbidden, we will take as forbidden.' Verily, whatever the Messenger of Allah has forbidden is like that which Allah has forbidden.”
Reported by Ahmad, Abu Daawood, Ibn Maajah and at-Tirmidhee, who declared it hasan. Al-Albaanee declared it saheeh in Saheehul-Jaami (no. 8186).

But more to the point, what is it that you seek to achieve in making such threads attacking Islam? Do you want Muslims to stop praying, to stop believing that Muhammad (pbuh) was the last prophet of God, to believe that God has begotten a son, to turn away from the Sunnah? If so, be aware that we will never do so. We will hold to our belief in God and his Messenger Muhammad (pbuh) stoutly and resolutely, to the end. We will cede no ground to your dogma. Your effort is wasted.

You decry, denigrate, disparage the idea of the need for additional texts to explain scripture. Yet you have the gall to tell us that the man-made book 'The Way Home or Face the Fire' is needed in addition to the Bible and Quran.
You say that you believe the Quran is God's word. Yet you reject that Muhammad (pbuh) was the last and final Prophet and the living exegesis of the Quran, and that Jesus Christ (pbuh) was not the son of God, nor was he crucified.
You say that Muslims must establish constant prayer. Yet you cannot explain in certain terms in what manner we must establish prayer. Is your prayer to sing, to supplicate, to bow, to dance, to offer up an animal sacrifice, to burn incense? What words do you use in your prayer? When do you pray? How must you purify yourself?
You claim to believe in the Bible and Quran, and yet maintain that both teach reincarnation.
You say that we Muslims are heretics for building masjids and praying in congregation in their confines in the direction of Makkah. Yet this claim has no basis whatsoever in scripture, nor is it a rational theological proposition. Would you have us tear all the houses of God down, set them on fire, or turn them into pubs and nightclubs?
You say that the hadeeth are patent fabrications, yet you cannot prove that the King of Kings Bible that you use is the same Gospel, word for word, that was revealed to Jesus (pbuh). You have no 'hadeeth' to explain how the Bible was preserved, and by whom. See: Bruce Metzger's 'The Text of the New Testament: Its Transmission, Corruption, and Restoration' and Bart Ehrman's 'Misquoting Jesus'.
You claim to be a follower of Jesus (pbuh), and yet you have honoured the word of this man John Anthony Hill/Muad'Dib above that of Christ. You have built a cult of personality around him.
You say that Muhammad (pbuh) was an honoured Messenger of God who was given a profound revelation. Yet, in the same breath, you state that the companions worshiped Muhammad as a God (and that Muslims still worship him although they deny it), and that they did not understand the message he brought because they were poor, gullible fools who were telepathically misguided by the devil.

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.
Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.
And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.
They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.
In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.
And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."
Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.
And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.
And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers."
[But] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly.
Those are the ones who have purchased error [in exchange] for guidance, so their transaction has brought no profit, nor were they guided.

-- Surah Baqarah, verses 6 to 16

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
You underestimate the Muslims. They have responded to the article that you copy and pasted in kind, point-for-point, because they do not allow liars to pervert their religion so readily. However, whether I bring them to your attention or not, I do not think it matters to you.
No one should ever underestimate Satan or his ability to influence the followers of any of his organized religions. ALL organized religion belongs to Satan according to Father (Allah, the "I AM"), which is why its priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc. are CONDEMNED throughout Scripture as are their satanic places of worship/business. They are, as Christ said through the mouth of Jesus, "the (spiritually) blind leading the blind" and they are leading anyone foolish enough to follow them into The Fire, exactly as it says in the Koran at least 300 times.

There are internet "fact checkers" today, e.g. snopes, politifact, africa check, reality check, etc., who use mainstream media publications to "fact check" the mainstream media. Do you see the inherent problem in that please?

The articles from the source you've quoted are doing exactly the same thing. They first admit that Mohammad Mustafa (peace be upon him) did instruct his friends and followers NOT to write down his sayings, out of concern they would pollute/corrupt the Message/Truth that Father sent down via the Archangel Gabriel, and then these same devils/liars try to explain why that instruction wasn't "realistic".

“There are several Hadiths, in which the Prophet warns his followers not to record his words out of fear that they might be confused with God’s words as revealed in the Quran. As the Quran was still being set down in writing during the prophet’s lifetime by numerous scribes and in many private notebooks, collections of the prophet’s teachings might easily be conflate with the Holy Book…. It was unrealistic; however, that law maker and political leader like the prophet could allow no written record keeping."

How obviously satanic do these efforts need to be for so-called Muslims to "see" their error? Your so-called "fact checkers/debunkers" have exposed themselves as LIARS who very clearly do NOT want to submit to the will of Allah (Father), but instead want to determine for themselves what is "realistic" and what is right and wrong in their own eyes. And they directly disobey Father (Allah, the "I AM"), His Law/Commandments, His Messenger and the Articles of Faith in doing so.

From Father's PERFECT Law:-

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.

Deuteronomy 12:32, 13:1-5
12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder (or an apparition, etc.),
13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spoke unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the "I AM" your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the "I AM" your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
13:4 Ye shall walk after the "I AM" your God, and fear Him, and keep His Commandments, and obey His voice, and ye shall serve Him, and cleave unto Him.
13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn [you] away from the "I AM" your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of The Way which the "I AM" thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

From God's Messenger:

Matthew 15:3, 9
15:3 But he (Christ, in the body of Jesus) answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?

15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men (man-made laws/legislation).

The word 'Talmud" is Hebrew, and means "the (oral) traditions of the fathers/elders".

The Roman Catholics, who started the organized religion known as "Christianity" actually have the audacity to call their priests "father", when Christ COMMANDED His Disciples to call NO MAN on earth "father" because we have ONE Father, Who is in Heaven (Matt. 23:9). So they too are literally teaching "the traditions of the fathers".

The word "Hadith" in Arabic likewise means/describes "the (oral) traditions of the fathers/elders".

THESE ORAL (MADE-UP) TRADITIONS OF THE FATHERS/ELDERS HAVE ONE PURPOSE: TO MAKE THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD -- FOUND ONLY IN HIS LAW -- OF NO EFFECT.

ANYONE
who does such things is OBVIOUSLY working for the Opposer of God (Satan/Iblis/the devil, i.e. the inventor of LIES), including every single one associated with the fabrication of the Hadith, its promotion and its defense. We have Father's (God's) Word on that, which should end the debate for any HONEST, GOD-FEARING human+Being.

The Articles of Faith in which one "True in Faith" (a REAL moslem/muslim) MUST believe:-

1. God
2. His Angels
3. His Messengers
4. His revealed Books
5. The Day of Resurrection
6. Divine Preordainments (Prophecy), i.e. whatever God has ordained must come to pass.

NONE of the companions, close associates or family members of Mohammad Mustafa (peace be upon him) were God's Messengers, as Mohammad Mustafa was. Why would you believe anyone who does the exact opposite of what we've been COMMANDED to do by God, His Angels and His Messengers, as revealed in His Books?

Hadith rejection is a well-known deviation practiced by the Mu'tazilites, some Shi'ites, and the Quranists (that wrote your article). The Prophet (pbuh) warned of it.
“Soon there will come a time that a man will be reclining on his pillow, and when one of my Ahadith is narrated he will say: 'The Book of Allah is (sufficient) between us and you. Whatever it states is permissible, we will take as permissible, and whatever it states is forbidden, we will take as forbidden.' Verily, whatever the Messenger of Allah has forbidden is like that which Allah has forbidden.”
Reported by Ahmad, Abu Daawood, Ibn Maajah and at-Tirmidhee, who declared it hasan. Al-Albaanee declared it saheeh in Saheehul-Jaami (no. 8186).
So now you're quoting from a fabricated Hadith, which contradicts the Koran (Quran), Mohammad Mustafa (peace be upon him) and itself, as evidence that we shouldn't reject the overtly satanic Hadith?

What did God say in His Koran?

Sura 6:19-22

6:19. Say: "What thing is most weighty in evidence?" Say: "("I AM") is witness between me and you; this Koran hath been revealed to me by inspiration, that I may warn you and all whom it reaches. Can ye possibly bear witness that besides "I AM" there is another God?" Say: "Nay! I cannot bear witness!" Say: "But in truth He is the One God, and I truly am innocent of (your blasphemy of) joining others with Him."
6:20. Those to whom We have given The Book know this as they know their own sons. Those who have lost their own souls refuse therefore to believe.
6:21. Who doth more wrong than he who inventeth a lie against "I AM" or rejecteth His Signs? But verily the wrong-doers never shall prosper.
6:22. One day shall We gather them all together: We shall say to those who ascribed partners* (to Us): "Where are the partners whom ye (invented and) talked about?"

*partners includes the fabricated Hadith which is clearly NOT from God, nor His Angels, Nor His Messengers. God is not the author of self-contradictory confusion. Satan is.

Sura 6:112-115
6:112. Likewise We made for every Messenger an enemy,- evil ones among men and Beings (human+beings), inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception. If thy Lord had so planned, they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone.
6:113. To such (deceit) let the hearts of those incline, who have no faith in the Hereafter: let them delight in it, and let them earn from it what they may.
6:114. Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than "I AM"? - when He it is Who hath sent unto you The Book (Bible), explained in detail." They, to whom We have given The Book, know full well, that it hath been sent down from thy Lord in truth. Never be then one of those who doubt.
6:115. The Word of thy Lord doth find its FULFILLMENT in TRUTH and in JUSTICE: none can change His Words: for He is the One who heareth and knoweth all.

But more to the point, what is it that you seek to achieve in making such threads attacking Islam? Do you want Muslims to stop praying, to stop believing that Muhammad (pbuh) was the last prophet of God, to believe that God has begotten a son, to turn away from the Sunnah? If so, be aware that we will never do so. We will hold to our belief in God and his Messenger Muhammad (pbuh) stoutly and resolutely, to the end. We will cede no ground to your dogma. Your effort is wasted.
The efforts of Father and His Messengers are NEVER wasted, regardless of what unbelievers/liars may say. The goal with everything that is shared here on this forum, in this thread and elsewhere is to expose the LIES, to help guide others to The Truth, sent down by Father via His Angels to His Prophets/Messengers, to SAVE LIVES.

Every time Father sends down His Message of Truth, Satan tries to dilute and corrupt it by mixing into the truth a bunch of lies. That is exactly what Lucifer/Satan/Iblis did with Talmudic Judaism, which is based upon the Talmud, NOT The Torah (Law of God) which prohibits the Talmud and other "oral traditions" (legislation, religious doctrines, rites, rituals, etc.) upon pain of death. He did the same thing with so-called Christianity, and again with so-called Islam, and every other organized religion on Earth.

Your human ego/"self", which is manipulated by Satan (as all of our egos are), sees the Truth that is being personally shared as an attack against its illusions. It asks me if I want Muslims to stop praying, and the answer to that question is a flat no. Everything that's been shared is to encourage Muslims to pray INCESSANTLY -- i.e. to THINK/talk to Father/receive His Guidance ALL the time -- approaching Father in prayer as Father has COMMANDED in His Bible and Koran. Father has instructed us to pray to Him in HUMILITY and IN PRIVATE and to be doing that ALL of the time in the privacy of our own minds, NOT like the heathens and hypocrites do, in public or in their satanic synagogues, churches, mosques, etc., to be seen by others.

Your ego/"self" has also conned you into believing the LIE that Mohammad Mustafa (peace be upon him) is the "last prophet of God" even though the Bible tells us that God will send us another prophet right before Judgment Day (Gen. 49:10, 22-24, Dan. 12:1-4, Mal. 4, Matt. 24:32-39, John 16:25-29), which is CONFIRMED by Mohammad in the Koran (Sura 43:61). Why not believe in God, His Angels, His Prophets/Messengers, as He has told us in His Books, instead of in liars who always try to con people into believing the exact opposite?

You also know full well that every effort has been personally made to repeatedly point out the TRUTH that Father has NEVER begotten a human son, so why do you now allow your "self" to pretend otherwise? Father -- Who is a Spirit-Being -- absolutely created the Angels (His Sons/the Sons of God), which are likewise spirit-Beings (NOT human).

The final statement made by your "self" about "We will hold to our belief..." (Islamic dogma really) reminds me of an oft-repeated theme throughout the Koran, which applies to all so-called Muslims...

Sura 2:170. When it is said to them: "Follow what God hath revealed:" they say: "Nay! we shall follow the ways of our fathers." What! even though their fathers were void of Wisdom and Guidance?

No doubt the vast majority of so-called Muslims will hold to their mistaken beliefs, which will lead them into The Fire, exactly as the Koran warns its readers (at least 300 times).

You decry, denigrate, disparage the idea of the need for additional texts to explain scripture.
Actually it's Father (Allah) Who CONDEMNS that practice. All that is personally done is to share His Truth with you and others. Should I do less knowing that every single "Jew", "Christian" and "Muslim" will find themselves in The Fire on Judgment Day for their continued rebellion against Father and His Word/Truth?

Yet you have the gall to tell us that the man-made book 'The Way Home or Face the Fire' is needed in addition to the Bible and Quran.
The Way home or face The Fire isn't man-made though, is it? Unlike the satanic Hadith with hundreds of thousands of man-made fabricated sayings, the "little book"/"white stone" is prophesied in Scripture, to be handed down by the seventh (complete) angel: the Anointed/Guided One during His Second Coming, right before the Last Day (Judgment Day).

Revelation 10:6-10
10:6 And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the Earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden Manna, and will give him a white stone, and IN the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

There is no such prophecy anywhere in the Bible or the Koran instructing us to read the Hadith. In fact, the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran CONDEMN such satanic, evil traditions/cultural beliefs because they make the Commandments of God of no effect.

You say that you believe the Quran is God's word.
One slight correction to what you've shared to be absolutely clear. I don't just "believe" the Quran is God's Word; I KNOW it is. With "belief" there is still an element of doubt.

Yet you reject that Muhammad (pbuh) was the last and final Prophet and the living exegesis of the Quran, and that Jesus Christ (pbuh) was not the son of God, nor was he crucified.
Because everything your "self" just claimed above is a LIE which is not found anywhere in the Koran IF it is properly read and understood.

The Koran itself instructs its readers that they MUST read The Law and the Gospel of Jesus, and to NOT be in doubt of it (the Bible) reaching them.

Suras 2:53, 2:89-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 11:17, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6, 78:2

The Koran itself also tells us that it was sent to CONFIRM the Bible that came before it.

Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:154-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7.

Where does it say anywhere in the Bible or the Koran that Mohammad was the last prophet? It doesn't, does it? And both the Bible and the Koran tell us that Christ (the IMMORTAL spirit-Being) was NOT crucified, but Jesus (the mortal, human son of Mary) WAS crucified and was raised from the dead three days and three nights later.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/3-days-and-3-nights.7329/

Sura 4:157-159
4:157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ the son of Mary, the Messenger of God";- but they killed Christ not, nor crucified Christ, but so it was made to appear to them (as they crucified the human body called Jesus, that Christ the spirit-being used - Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1; Zechariah 11:10-13; Matthew 27), and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) Knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed Christ not:-
4:158. Nay, God raised him up unto Himself and God is Exalted in Power, and in Wisdom;-
4:159. And, of the People of The Book, they all must believe him (Christ) before their death; and on The Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them (and you) (Surah 43:61);-

Sura 6:122. Can he who was dead (Jesus - Matt. 12:39-40), to whom We gave life, and a Light with which he walks amongst men (Christ), be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing.

That's why it is Christ (The Word Who was made flesh/incarnated inside Jesus) Who is the Living Exegesis found in The Word/Scripture of Truth (the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran). And why it is Christ Who is returning right before Judgment Day, NOT Muhammad or any other Prophet of God (peace be upon them all).

You say that Muslims must establish constant prayer.
is that not what Father (Allah) has told us no less than 40 times in His Koran?

Sura 2:277, 4:77, 4:162, 5:13, 5:58, 6:72, 6:92, 7:170, 8:3, 9:5, 9:11, 9:18, 9:71, 10:87, 11:114, 13:22, 14:31, 14:37, 14:40, 17:78, 20:14, 20:132, 21:73, 22:35, 22:41, 22:78, 24:37, 24:56, 27:3, 29:45, 30:31, 31:4, 31:17, 33:33, 35:18, 35:29, 42:38, 58:13, 73:20, 98:5

Yet you cannot explain in certain terms in what manner we must establish prayer.
Has Father not told us exactly how to approach Him? In HUMILITY and in the PRIVACY of our own minds (Matt. 6:5-8, Sura 4:142, Sura 7:55, Sura 9:107-111)?

Is your prayer to sing, to supplicate, to bow, to dance, to offer up an animal sacrifice, to burn incense? What words do you use in your prayer? When do you pray? How must you purify yourself?
All animal sacrifice was replaced with "self" sacrifice at the cross (Eph. 2:15-16, Col. 2:14-15). What is "self" sacrifice? It is bringing the human animal into complete subjection to the spirit-Being/Soul within (1 Cor. 9:27), so it can DO God's Will. Our "cross" to bear is therefore our human "self" (put your body's arms straight out from your its sides and look in the mirror), which MUST be crucified DAILY (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20, Sura 6:162), along with all of its selfishness, materialism and faithless hate/fear filled thoughts.

Purify the body by bringing it into subjection. Purify the mind by learning to be still and to clear it of all thoughts, so you can see when Father sends you His Guidance, Warnings and Loving Discourse (Ps. 46:10). The more one practices this approach -- in the exact manner Father has COMMANDED, the easier it becomes to differentiate between the good voice inside of one's mind (God) and the evil voice (Satan, pretending to be you through your "self"). This can be done 60/60/24/7/365 (all the time) and, in truth, MUST be done all of the time. Any moment we are not striving to hear the Small, Still Voice of Reason (Father), we are listening instead to the "self" (which is really Satan).

You claim to believe in the Bible and Quran, and yet maintain that both teach reincarnation.
Correct. Reincarnation is taught throughout Scripture, with hundreds of references to it. We are spiritual-Beings (Souls) that are TEMPORARILY incarnated inside of these human-animal bodies to learn "self" control and thus how to be good, like God.

You say that we Muslims are heretics for building masjids and praying in congregation in their confines in the direction of Makkah.
No, all that's been done is to point out the TRUTH that Father (Allah) in His Koran CONDEMNS the practice of building mosques and instructs its readers to NEVER set forth therein. And NOWHERE in the Koran does it mention Mecca/Makkah, either directly or by inference.

Sura 9:107-111
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.

Matthew 7:24-27
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):
7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock (the Truth).
7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them NOT, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand
(Sura 9:109):
7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Yet this claim has no basis whatsoever in scripture, nor is it a rational theological proposition.
Have you no shame? EVERYTHING that has been personally shared in this thread is backed up by numerous references in Scripture, most or all of which have already been cited, but will be cited again in a subsequent message (this one is already lengthy) to expose the outright LIES your "self" has conned you into writing because its paradigm (illusions/lies) are being exposed, and its control over your mind is being threatened.

Please provide ONE verse in the Koran that specifically instructs its readers to go to a mosque to pray, or one that tells us to pray 5 times a day, or one that tells us to pray in public, or one that tells us to pray facing Mecca/Makka.

Would you have us tear all the houses of God down, set them on fire, or turn them into pubs and nightclubs?
First, they are NOT "houses of God". Where did God, in the Bible or Koran, sanction the building of ANY temple, synagogue, church, mosque, etc. other than Solomon's Temple, which was built over the exact spot where Abraham offered up Isaac?

Secondly, if you want to do something productive with them, why not turn them all into housing for the poor, and/or quiet libraries with ONLY The Word of God/Scripture of Truth, where anyone who is interested can come, sit down and read for free copies of the Bible and Koran (Quran), the most accurate of which is The King of kings' Bible, which includes the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran, fully cross-referenced for the first time in human history, to UNITE all TRUE believers (those who are "true in faith").

You say that the hadeeth are patent fabrications, yet you cannot prove that the King of Kings Bible that you use is the same Gospel, word for word, that was revealed to Jesus (pbuh).
The hadith proves itself to be a patent fabrication, because it not only contradicts itself, but it contradicts the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran.

Conversely, The King of kings' Bible proves itself to be the TRUE, Inspired Word of God using the litmus test laid down in Scripture: if its prophecies come true, it's the inspired Word of God. If anyone follows its doctrine of obeying God ONLY (NOT the doctrines of men) that it teaches, they will KNOW whether it is made up or whether it is the inspired Word of God (John 7:16-17).

You have no 'hadeeth' to explain how the Bible was preserved, and by whom. See: Bruce Metzger's 'The Text of the New Testament: Its Transmission, Corruption, and Restoration' and Bart Ehrman's 'Misquoting Jesus'.
First, no hadith (the oral traditions of the fathers/elders) is required to explain how the Bible was preserved, nor is there any need to prove by whom it was preserved. All that is required for any Scriptures is that they agree with each other, that their prophecies come true and that those who follow them SEE the results that are promised by Father (His Covenant) in His Word/Scripture of TRUTH.

You are being blinded by your "self" yet again, into believing that Father (God) needs humans -- who don't know ANYTHING about God, or what a spirit-Being is or what truth really is -- to verify that something is from Him (God). How ridiculous! Even so, much has been written about the accuracy and preservation/reliability of the Bible, both about the Old Covenant and the New Covenant, which make it (the Bible) stand head and shoulders above every other historical record on Earth.

Please see:
The Historical Reliability of the Old Testament by Kenneth A. Kitchen; and the following two websites concerning the histoical accuracy of the New Testament, and how other ancient texts compare.

https://carm.org/manuscript-evidence

https://www.toughquestionsanswered.org/2012/12/11/how-do-other-ancient-texts-compare-to-the-new-testament/

You may also wish to watch the documentary films by Christian Pinto entitled "A Lamp in The Dark: the Untold History of The Bible".

You claim to be a follower of Jesus (pbuh), and yet you have honoured the word of this man John Anthony Hill/Muad'Dib above that of Christ. You have built a cult of personality around him.
JAH/Muad'Dib is the spirit-Being Prince Michael (The Messiah/Christ/Mahdi) in His Second Coming. He was previously incarnated in the body of Jesus (son of Mary) 2000 years ago, as well as in the body of Melchizedek during the time of Abraham, and as Elijah.

There's no need to guess or wonder about this; it is all recorded in great detail throughout Scripture, both in The Law and out of the mouth of Jesus as well. It is precisely for this reason that it's possible to share with you and others here the TRUTH about the Bible and the Koran, as well as about the worldly things that are happening all around us right now, in fulfillment of prophecy. The Anointed/Guided One is here NOW. Please take the time to read the little book for yourself if you're in doubt. At the very least you could then understand where all of this is coming from, rather than arguing from a point of ignorance.

You say that Muhammad (pbuh) was an honoured Messenger of God who was given a profound revelation. Yet, in the same breath, you state that the companions worshiped Muhammad as a God (and that Muslims still worship him although they deny it), and that they did not understand the message he brought because they were poor, gullible fools who were telepathically misguided by the devil.
Where did God say that ANY of Mohammad's companions were Messengers or Apostle's of His please? Even in the articles you linked it states than Mohammad (peace be upon him) told his companions, family members, etc. "NOT to record his words out of fear that they might be confused with God’s words as revealed in the Quran" exactly as has happened.

When anyone does the exact opposite of what Father (God), His Angels and/or His Prophets/Messengers tell them to do, they are listening to and obeying Satan, which is the default position for every human on this prison planet.

This is, in fact, a lunatic asylum - prison reform school for the criminally insane, as should be self-evident from all of the evil that happens here. For thousands of years men have tried to humanize Father, humanize Michael (Christ) and Gabriel (and the rest of the Angels/Sons of God), and turn His Word into human doctrines, rites and rituals to deceive and enslave mankind. The more organized religions Satan can create through the egos of men, the more he can divide us up and keep us fighting over which doctrine or man-made up set of rules are supposedly the best, instead of recognizing that ALL of them are wrong and that we should be listening to and obeying God ONLY, exactly as He has COMMANDED us to do for thousands of years.

Until people learn to stop listening to and obeying Satan and his organized religions, corporate governments, and corporate courts, with all of their pretended priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, politicians, alphabet soup brigade agents, judges, lawyers/attorneys/barristers, witch doctors and the media spin doctors they use to sell us all of this utter nonsense, there will never be peace on Earth.

The Koran was meant to be the Gospel of Brotherhood and Unity. Instead, Satan has turned it into yet another evil, organized religion, and successfully divided it into various denominations, sects, cults, etc., just as he did with all of the organized religions before it. And how did Satan accomplish that deception and division? By getting men to write down a bunch of lies (Talmud, Hadith, etc.) to mix together with the TRUTH that Father sent us through His Angels and Messengers.

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.
Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.
And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.
They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.
In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.
And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."
Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.
And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.
And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers."
[But] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly.
Those are the ones who have purchased error [in exchange] for guidance, so their transaction has brought no profit, nor were they guided.

-- Surah Baqarah, verses 6 to 16
All of which applies to every single "Muslim" today, because of their continued refusal to DO God's Will, which begins with obeying God ONLY.

A Freeman

Superstar
Again, here is what the Scriptures say about Establishing Constant Prayer in humility and in private, and about facing Jerusalem:

Establish Constant Prayer

Sura 2:277. Those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and establish constant prayer and regular charity, will have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Sura 4:77. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who were told to hold back their hands (from fight) but establish constant prayer and spend in regular charity? When (at length) the order for fighting was issued to them, behold! a section of them feared men as - or even more than - they should have feared God: they said: "Our Lord! Why hast Thou ordered us to fight? Wouldst Thou not grant us respite to our (natural) term, near (enough)?" Say: "Short is the enjoyment of this world: the Hereafter is the best for those who do right: never will ye be dealt with unjustly in the very least!

Sura 4:162. But those among them who are well-grounded in Knowledge, and the Believers, believe in what hath been revealed to thee and what was revealed before thee: and (especially) those who establish constant prayer and practise regular charity and believe God and in The Last Day: to them shall We soon give a great reward.

Sura 5:13. "I AM" did aforetime make The Covenant with the Children of Jacob-Israel, and We appointed twelve captains among them (his twelve sons). And "I AM" said: "I am with you: only if ye establish constant prayer; practise regular charity; believe My Apostles; honour and assist them; and loan to "I AM" a beautiful loan; then verily I will wipe out from you your evils, and admit you to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath; but if any of you, after this, resisteth faith, he hath truly wandered from The Way of Rectitude."

Sura 5:58. Your (real) friends are (no less than) "I AM", His Messenger, and the (Fellowship of) Believers,- those who establish constant prayer and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship).

Sura 6:72. To establish constant prayer and to fear "I AM": for it is to Him that we shall be gathered together."

Sura 6:92. And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, and confirming (the revelations) which came before it: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.

Sura 7:170. As to those who hold fast by The Book (Bible) and establish constant prayer,- never shall We suffer the reward of the righteous to perish.

Sura 8:3. Who establish constant (without ceasing - 1 Thess. 5:17) prayer and spend (freely) out of the gifts We have given them for sustenance:

Sura 9:5. But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but IF they repent, and establish constant prayer (1 Thess. 5:17) and practise regular charity (Matt. 6:1-4, Mark 12:31), THEN open The Way for them: for "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Sura 9:11. But (even so), if they repent, establish constant prayer, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.

Sura 9:18. The (human) temples of "I AM" (1 Cor. 3:16-17; 6:19; 2 Cor. 6:16; Acts 7:48; 17:24) shall be filled with Light by believing "I AM" and in The Last Day; establishing constant prayer (1 Thess. 5:17), and practicing regular charity (Matt. 6:1-4, Mark 12:31), and fearing none (at all) except "I AM" (and doing only His Will - Matt. 6:10). It is they who are expected to be on True Guidance.

Sura 9:71. The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe constant prayer (1 Thess. 5:17), practise regular charity, and obey "I AM" and His Messenger. On them will "I AM" pour His mercy: for "I AM" is Exalted in power, Wise.
Sura 10:87. We inspired Moses and his brother with this Message: "Provide dwellings for your People in Egypt, make your dwellings into places of worship, and establish constant prayer: and give Glad Tidings to those who believe!"

Sura 11:114. And establish constant prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approaches of the night: for those things, that are good remove those that are evil: be that the word of remembrance to those who remember (their Lord):

Sura 13:22. Those who patiently persevere, seeking the countenance of their Lord; establish constant prayer (1 Thess. 5:17); spend, out of (the gifts) We have bestowed for their sustenance, secretly and openly; and turn off Evil with good: for such there is the final attainment of the (Eternal) Home,-

Sura 14:31. Speak to My servants who have believed, that they may establish constant prayer (1 Thess. 5:17), and spend (in charity) out of the Sustenance We have given them, secretly and openly, before the coming of a Day in which there will be neither mutual bargaining nor befriending.

Sura 14:37. O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in a valley without cultivation, by Thy Sacred Place; in order, O our Lord, that they may establish constant Prayer: so fill the hearts of some among men with love towards them, and feed them with Fruits: so that they may give thanks.

Sura 14:40. O my Lord! Make me one who establishes constant Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring O our Lord! And accept Thou my Prayer.

Sura 17:78. Establish constant prayer (1 Thess. 5:17) - at the Sun's decline till the darkness of the night, and the morning prayer and reading: for the prayer and reading in the morning carry their confirmation.

Sura 20:14. Verily, I am the "I AM". There is no God except I AM: so serve thou Me (only), and establish constant prayer for celebrating My praise.

Sura 20:132. Enjoin prayer on thy people, and to be ceaseless (1 Thess. 5:17) therein. We ask thee not to provide sustenance: We provide it for thee. But the (fruit of) the Hereafter is for Righteousness.

Sura 21:73. And We made them leaders, guiding (men) by Our Command, and We sent them Inspiration to do good deeds, to establish constant prayer, and to practise regular charity; and they constantly served Us (and no-one else, only Us).

Sura 22:35. To those whose hearts, when "I AM" is mentioned, are filled with fear, who show patient perseverance over their afflictions, keep up constant prayer, and spend (in charity) out of what We have bestowed upon them.

Sura 22:41. (They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish constant prayer and give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with "I AM" rests the end (and decision) of (all) affairs.

Sura 22:78. And strive in His Cause as ye ought to strive, (with sincerity and under DISCIPLINE). He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you in religion; it is the cult of your father Abraham. It is He Who has named you "True in Faith", both before and in this (Revelation); that the Messenger may be a witness for you, and ye be witnesses for mankind! So establish constant Prayer, give regular Charity (Matt. 6:1-4, Mark 12:31), and hold fast to "I AM". He is your Protector - the Best to protect and the Best to help!

Sura 24:37. By men whom neither traffic nor merchandise can divert from the Remembrance of "I AM", nor from constant Prayer, nor from the practice of regular Charity (Mark 12:31): their (only) fear is for The Day when hearts and eyes will be transformed (in a world wholly new),-

Sura 24:56. So establish constant Prayer and give regular Charity; and obey the Messenger; that ye may receive mercy.

Sura 27:3. Those who establish constant prayer and give in regular charity, and also have (full) assurance of the Hereafter.

Sura 29:45. Learn by heart what is sent from the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish constant Prayer: for Prayer restrains ye from shameful and unjust deeds; and constant remembrance of "I AM" is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And "I AM" knows the (deeds) that ye do.

Sura 30:31. Turn ye back in repentance to Him, and fear Him: establish constant prayer, and be not ye among those who join gods with "I AM",-

Sura 31:4. Those who establish constant Prayer (1 Thess. 5:17), and give regular Charity (Matt. 6:1-4, Mark 12:31), and have (in their hearts) the assurance of the Hereafter.

Sura 33:33. And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish constant Prayer, and give regular Charity; and obey "I AM" and His Messenger. And "I AM" only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye Members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless.

Sura 35:18. Nor can a bearer of burdens bear another's burden. If one heavily laden should call another to (bear) his load, not the least portion of it can be carried (by the other), even though he be nearly related. Thou canst only warn such as fear their Lord unseen and establish constant Prayer (1 Thess. 5:17). And whoever purifies himself does so for the benefit of his own soul (Being); and the destination (of all) is to "I AM".

Sura 35:29. Those who rehearse The Book of "I AM", establish constant Prayer, and spend (in Charity) out of what We have provided for them, secretly and openly, hope for a Commerce that will never fail:

Sura 42:38. Those who hearken to their Lord, and establish constant Prayer (1 Thess. 5:17); who (conduct) their affairs by mutual Consultation (with "I AM" - Matt. 6:6); who spend out of what We bestow on them for Sustenance;

Sura 58:13. Is it that ye are afraid of spending sums in charity before your private consultation (with him)? If, then, ye do not so, and "I AM" forgives you, then (at least) establish constant prayer (1 Thess. 5:17); practise regular charity; and obey "I AM" and His Messenger. And "I AM" is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

Sura 73:20. Thy Lord doth know that thou standest forth (to prayer) nearly two-thirds of the night, or half the night, or a third of the night, and so doth a party of those with thee. But "I AM" doth appoint night and day in due measure. He knoweth that ye are unable to keep count thereof. So He hath turned to you (in mercy): read ye, therefore, of the Koran as much as may be easy for you. He knoweth that there may be (some) among you in ill-health; others travelling through the land, seeking of "I AM"'s bounty; yet others fighting in "I AM"'s Cause. Read ye, therefore, as much of the Koran as may be easy (for you); and establish Constant Prayer (1 Thess. 5:17) and give regular Charity; and loan to "I AM" a Beautiful Loan. And whatever good ye send forth for your souls, ye shall find it in "I AM"'s Presence,- yea, better and greater, in Reward (Matthew 6:19-21). And seek ye the Grace of "I AM": for God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Sura 98:5. And they have been commanded no more than this: to worship God, offering Him sincere devotion, being True (in Faith); to establish constant Prayer (1 Thess. 5:17) and to practise regular Charity and that is the Religion (bonded obligation) Right and Straight.

Compare with:

1 Thessalonians 5:17 PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

Ephesians 6:18 Praying constantly (without ceasing) with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all holy people;

Praying in private, not to be seen by others:

Sura 4:142. The Hypocrites - they think they are over-reaching God, but He will over-reach them: when they stand up to prayer, they stand without earnestness, to be seen by men (Matt. 6:5), only little do they hold God in remembrance;

Sura 7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for "I AM" loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

Sura 9:107-111
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.
9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

Sura 107:5-6
107:5. Who are neglectful of their Prayers,
107:6. Those who (want only) to be seen (by men - Matt. 6:5),

Compare with:-

Enoch 56:5 Henceforward shall the holy people be told to seek in heaven the secrets of righteousness (Matt. 6:6; Sura 7:55), the portion of faith; for like the sun has it arisen upon the Earth (Matt. 24:27), while darkness has passed away. There shall be Light which cannot be calculated, nor shall they enter upon the enumeration of time (Rev. 10:6); for "Darkness" shall be previously destroyed, and Light shall increase before the Lord of spirits; before the Lord of spirits shall the Light of uprightness increase for ever (Rev. 22:4-5).

Matthew 6:5-8
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father IN PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

Pray facing Jerusalem (the City of Peace), NOT Mecca

Sura 2:125-127
2:125. Remember We made The House a place of assembly for men and a place of safety and take ye The Station of Abraham (Mt. Moriah - Gen. 22:2) as a place of prayer and We Covenanted with Abraham and Isaac (Gen. 17:21), that they should sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or use it as a retreat, or bow, or prostrate themselves (there, in prayer).
2:126. And remember Abraham said: "My Lord, make this a City of PEACE (Jeru-SALEM in Hebrew), and feed its people with fruits,- such of them as believe God and in the Last Day." He said: "(Yea), and such as reject Faith,- for a while will I grant them their pleasure, but will soon drive them to the torment of Fire,- an evil destination (indeed)!"
2:127. And remember Abraham and Isaac (Gen. 17:21, 22:2; Sura 37:101-102, 112-113) raised the foundations of The House (with this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.

Sura 2:144. We see the turning of thy face (for guidance) to the heavens: now shall We turn thee to a Sacrifice that shall please thee? Turn thy face in the direction of THE Holy Place: Wherever ye are, turn your faces in that direction. The people of The Book (Bible) know well that that is the truth from their Lord (1 kings 8:29-30; 2 Chron 3:1). Nor is God unaware of what they do.

Sura 3:96. The chief House (of worship) appointed for men was that at The Holy Place (of Tears/Baca/Bakka - Ps. 84:6 - Mt. Moriah): full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings:

Sura 5:98. O ye who believe! Kill not game while in the Holy Precincts or in pilgrim garb. If any of you doth so intentionally, the compensation is an offering, brought to the House of God (on Mt. Moriah), of a domestic animal equivalent to the one he killed, as adjudged by two just men among you; or by way of atonement, the feeding of the destitute; or its equivalent in fasts: that he may taste of the penalty of his deed. "I AM" forgives what is past: for repetition "I AM" will exact from him The Penalty. For "I AM" is Exalted, and Lord of Retribution.

Sura 6:92. And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, and confirming (the revelations) which came before it: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.

Sura 9:108. Never stand thou forth therein (mosques). There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety (where Abraham offered up Isaac); it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.

Sura 14:35. Remember Abraham said: "O my Lord! Make this city one of peace (Jeru-salem, city of peace) and security: and preserve me and my sons from worshipping idols.

Sura 17:1. Glory to ("I AM") Who did take His servant for a Journey by night from a place where he was praying to the Holiest Place, whose Precincts We did bless (Mt. Moriah),- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things).

Sura 22:26. Behold! We gave the site (Mt. Moriah), of the (Sacred) House, to Abraham, (saying): "Associate not anything (in worship) with Me and sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or stand up, or bow, or prostrate themselves (therein in prayer).

Sura 27:91. For me, I have been commanded to serve the Lord of THIS City, Him Who has sanctified it (Jerusalem) and to Whom (belong) all things: and I am commanded to be of those who bow in submission to "I AM"'s Will,-

Sura 42:7. Thus have We sent by inspiration to thee an Arabic Koran: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Matt. 5:35) and all around her,- and warn (them) of The Day of Assembly, of which there is no doubt: (when) some will be in The Garden, and some in The Blazing Fire.

Sura 90:1-2
90:1. I do call to witness THIS City (Jerusalem);-
90:2. And thou art a Freeman of this City (2 Esdras 1:35-40);-

Sura 95:1-4
95:1. By the Fig (Jews) and the Olive (Israel),
95:2. And the Mount of Sinai,
95:3. And the City of PEACE (Jeru-SALEM),-
95:4. We have indeed created man in the best of moulds,

Compare with:-

Genesis 22:2-3, 14
22:2 And He said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
22:3 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.

22:14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said [to] this day, In the mount of the "I AM" it shall be seen.

2 Chronicles 3:1 Then Solomon began to build The House of the "I AM" at Jerusalem in mount Moriah, where [the "I AM"] appeared unto David his father, in the place that David had prepared in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.

2 Chronicles 6:18-21
6:18 But will God in very deed dwell with men on the earth? Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain Thee; how much less this House which I have built!
6:19 Have respect therefore to the prayer of Thy servant, and to his supplication, O "I AM" my God, to hearken unto the cry and the prayer which Thy servant prayeth before Thee:
6:20 That Thine eyes may be open upon this House day and night, upon the place whereof Thou hast said that Thou wouldest put Thy name there; to hearken unto the prayer which Thy servant prayeth toward this place.
6:21 Hearken therefore unto the supplications of Thy servant, and of Thy people Israel, which they shall make toward this place: hear Thou from Thy dwelling place, [even] from heaven; and when Thou hearest, forgive.

1 kings 6:1-2, 11-14
6:1 And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month Zif, which [is] the second month, that he began to build The House of the "I AM".
6:2 And The House which king Solomon built for the "I AM", the length thereof [was] threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof twenty [cubits], and the height thereof thirty cubits.

6:11 And the Word of the "I AM" came to Solomon, saying,
6:12 [Concerning] this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt walk in My Statutes, and execute My Judgments, and keep ALL My Commandments to walk in them; then will I perform My word with thee, which I spoke unto David thy father:
6:13 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake My people Israel.
6:14 So Solomon built The House, and finished it.

1 kings 8:29 That Thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, [even] toward the place of which Thou hast said, My name shall be there: that Thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which Thy servant shall make toward this place.

Isaiah 56:7 Even them will I bring to My Holy Mountain, and make them joyful in My House of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices [shall be] accepted upon Mine Altar; for Mine House shall be called "The House of prayer for ALL people" (Sura 9:107-8).

Thank you A Freeman for all your eloquent and detailed responses, it was a very enlightening conversation. I hope that your belief in the Quran guides you to the straight path.

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

And there is none like unto Him.
[112]

They say, “The All-Merciful (Allah) has got a son.”
Indeed you have come up with such an abominable statement
that the heavens are well-nigh to explode at it, and the earth to burst apart, and the mountains to fall down crumbling,
for they have ascribed a son to the All-Merciful (Allah),

while it does not behove the All-Merciful to have a son.
[19:88-92]

Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah is ever Aware of all things.
[33:40]

A Freeman

Superstar
Thank you A Freeman for all your eloquent and detailed responses, it was a very enlightening conversation. I hope that your belief in the Quran guides you to the straight path.

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

And there is none like unto Him.
[112]

They say, “The All-Merciful (Allah) has got a son.”
Indeed you have come up with such an abominable statement
that the heavens are well-nigh to explode at it, and the earth to burst apart, and the mountains to fall down crumbling,
for they have ascribed a son to the All-Merciful (Allah),

while it does not behove the All-Merciful to have a son.
[19:88-92]

Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah is ever Aware of all things.
[33:40]
You're welcome. Thank-you. Likewise.

shankara

Star
In Islam there is no predestination. Every one is free to choose his own path and so is responsible for his/her deeds and actions.
Really? Because according to wikipedia, belief in Predestination is one of the six articles of faith in Islam. I also met a Sunni guy who was going on about it, and when I said that I thought it was a tyrannical and insane doctrine (arbitrary selection of rewards and punishments, i.e. not in the nature of a just God) he was like "no, you don't understand" like he was aware of some great mystery that I in my heathen way of thinking was unable to comprehend.

There are (in Christianity, but I imagine in Islam as well) attempts to reconcile predestination with justice and free will. The argument is that God is witness but not doer, so though He knows everything that will ever take place, he has no responsibility for it, being merely a witness. I don't think the argument holds up, witnessing and permitting something seems little different to doing it.

Personally I believe that the "Omniscience" of whatever Divinity does not mean knowing everything which will ever happen, but rather everything which may possibly ever happen. In any case it's not possible to make any coherent doctrine without karma and reincarnation, because this is the only way to give everyone a fair chance at self-realization, God-realization, awakening or whatever one wants to call it.

Really? Because according to wikipedia, belief in Predestination is one of the six articles of faith in Islam. I also met a Sunni guy who was going on about it, and when I said that I thought it was a tyrannical and insane doctrine (arbitrary selection of rewards and punishments, i.e. not in the nature of a just God) he was like "no, you don't understand" like he was aware of some great mystery that I in my heathen way of thinking was unable to comprehend.

There are (in Christianity, but I imagine in Islam as well) attempts to reconcile predestination with justice and free will. The argument is that God is witness but not doer, so though He knows everything that will ever take place, he has no responsibility for it, being merely a witness. I don't think the argument holds up, witnessing and permitting something seems little different to doing it.

Personally I believe that the "Omniscience" of whatever Divinity does not mean knowing everything which will ever happen, but rather everything which may possibly ever happen. In any case it's not possible to make any coherent doctrine without karma and reincarnation, because this is the only way to give everyone a fair chance at self-realization, God-realization, awakening or whatever one wants to call it.
Haich once explained it here:

Hello,

I think you're misunderstanding pre-destiny (Taqdeer). In brief, taqdeer refers to the absolute and perfect knowledge of Allah. He knows ahead of time what everyone will do in the future out of their own will. When we are presented with different paths, we choose where to walk and God is All Knowing...he knows what we'll choose...this wisdom is part of the unseen and we are limited in knowledge with regards to how His plan aligns with our freewill...

The absolute knowledge of Allah does not interfere with the independent will of people. People will be judged and rewarded or punished by Allah due to their own will.

We believe that the knowledge of Allah is perfect and everything will fall in place according to the knowledge of Allah without imposing anything against the will of people. Had the knowledge of Allah (Taqdeer) been imposed against the will of people, that will bring to question the entire concept of the day of Qiyamat (Day of Judgement). Then rewarding through Jannah (paradise) and Jahannam (hell) would be against justice or it would be oppression respectively.

The crimes and punishments of Shaitaan and Dajjal should be viewed in the light of the above explanation. Dajjal will commit acts of Kufr and Shirk (disbelief) out of his own will. Allah having prior knowledge of this does not obstruct the will of Dajjal. Dajjal will be punished for his direct crimes like Shaitan.

So yes, Allah has allowed Dajjal the use of powers but he has his own freewill to choose whether to use them for good or bad...Allah knows due to the nature of his character, he will choose to abuse his power and commit the utmost shirk by referring to himself as God...that is why we were warned to help us overcome this trial...

God allows certain things to occur because there is always a greater outcome in the grand scheme of things...as humans we do not always understand this and this is due to our limitations...

Hope that helps!
“My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me.” – Imam Shafi’i

Last edited:
You don't have free will, per se: the power to bring forth light or cause darkness, the power to make it rain, the power to make one single hair grow out of your head. What you do have are choices: A or B, X or Y. If you have free will, why not will that you keep on living, and that you never die? But you can't do that. You can't control the situations, you can only make the choices.

It is only Allah that has will. He already knows what is going to happen. But we humans do not know what Allah's will is. What we know are some pieces of the bigger picture. The advent of the day of judgement, the abode of hell or the abode of paradise. And we know the kind of person that will go to hell, and the kind of person that will go to heaven. Apart from that, you and I know nothing of the future. But we have choices. God created you and has full knowledge of all things, but you always have a choice.

We must submit to the will of God, that is Islam: submission. Its like in the Lord's prayer:
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

When you have accepted God's will, all you must ask from Him is for guidance, like in the prayer that Muslims read everyday:
Thee do we worship and thine aid do we seek. Guide us to the straight path.

Know that you always have a choice, but always know too, that God's will encompasses all.

You don't have free will, per se: the power to bring forth light or cause darkness, the power to make it rain, the power to make one single hair grow out of your head. What you do have are choices: A or B, X or Y. If you have free will, why not will that you keep on living, and that you never die? But you can't do that. You can't control the situations, you can only make the choices.

It is only Allah that has will. He already knows what is going to happen. But we humans do not know what Allah's will is. What we know are some pieces of the bigger picture. The advent of the day of judgement, the abode of hell or the abode of paradise. And we know the kind of person that will go to hell, and the kind of person that will go to heaven. Apart from that, you and I know nothing of the future. But we have choices. God created you and has full knowledge of all things, but you always have a choice.

We must submit to the will of God, that is Islam: submission. Its like in the Lord's prayer:
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

When you have accepted God's will, all you must ask from Him is for guidance, like in the prayer that Muslims read everyday:
Thee do we worship and thine aid do we seek. Guide us to the straight path.

Know that you always have a choice, but always know too, that God's will encompasses all.
This is all from this video, if you would like to exercise your choice to watch it:

shankara

Star

“My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me.” – Imam Shafi’i
Well I think there are two sides to the whole free will equation. On the one hand, we certainly have some power (over ourselves, not the weather etc), on the other we are kind of conditioned biological robots responding to things in accordance with our conditioning.

A case I would suggest to be illuminating would be somebody who is subject to some very heavy conditioning, say they are brought up in a Christian household, go to a Christian school, whatever, to the point where they have a strong visceral and emotional reaction to any other religion, including (and probably particularly Islam). How can you say that this person has a genuine choice whether or not to practice Islam? They cannot break free from such heavy conditioning, it's so deep in them that they have no other possibility of reaction.

Then another case, someone who raised in Islam. For them it is very easy to believe, very easy to practice, they will feel comfortable in the practise, it will seem normal to them.

Now the question you need to answer is why is one person born in a circumstance where they have no real possibility of "believing" and another in one where it is easy to believe? So perhaps you answer "oh it is God's will, God can choose whoever he wants, do whatever he wants etc". In doing so you are creating this anthropomorphic deity who likes some people, dislikes others. To me this is what you would call "shirk".

In order for any Divinity to be genuinely Just, He would have to account for the inequality of the circumstances into which people are born. If you really think it through, the only way this could happen is through the process of reincarnation, karma. Cause and effect, action reaction, "reap what you sow".

Actually I would go further and say that it would be necessary that belief not be the criteria for salvation. Belief may be helpful in making people believe in ethical ways and not fall into complete debauchery, however it isn't something that takes effort (except the occasional anti-effort of trying to ignore logic), it isn't the same thing as leading an ethical life. And surely living a good is really the only objective and Just criteria of judgement?

I'm all for prayer, I'm favourable to most manifestations of religion, even the Abrahamic ones to an extent. Prayer helps us to be decent people, opens us up to light, harmony, wisdom. Unfortunately the dogmatic beliefs of the exoteric religions do the exact opposite, they are limiting rather than liberating.

shankara

Star

So I kind of went off topic a bit. But I literally don't think there is any real possibility of reconciling free will and predestination, outside of blatant sophistry (i.e. the "logic" of most theologians).

A Freeman

Superstar
For The Self-Existing ONE Who exists outside of time and space – neither of which existed before He created them – it is possible to see everything that was, is and will be in a single glance.

Being able to see everything that could happen and/or will happen doesn't require or preclude participating in those events. In other words, God can create the setting, give His created Sons/Angels/Spirit-Beings free-will, and then merely observe those events until such a time as He chooses to (or not to) intervene.

Anyone who has paid attention to how prophecy is written – all of which is in the Old Covenant and New Covenant (which is part of the reason why the Koran instructs its readers that they MUST read the Bible) – will notice that it contains at least two possible paths/outcomes, leaving the free-will choice to us.

It's amazing this is so difficult to understand, particularly given we have for years had video game programmers and video game players. The former obviously knows every possible move and the pre-determined outcomes those moves will produce in the game they constructed, while the latter still has the free-will to play the game however they see fit.

Daze

Superstar
But more to the point, what is it that you seek to achieve in making such threads attacking Islam?
Its interesting, how some self proclaimed "followers of Jesus" choose to attack others rather then propagate their own beliefs. Like they have to break others down before they can build themselves up? So much for "love thy neighbor".

For what its worth, they are yet another proof of Islam.

"You will surely be tested in your possessions and in yourselves. And you will surely hear from those who were given the Scripture before you and from those who associate others with Allah much abuse. But if you are patient and fear Allah - indeed, that is of the matters [worthy] of determination." (Quran 3:186)

A Freeman

Superstar
Loving your neighbor is sharing the truth with them, so that they can learn to do God's Will rather than doing their own, self-will (Satan's really), which will guarantee they face The Fire on the Last Day, exactly as we've been warned at least 300 times in the Koran.

Do you feel it's loving when someone launches a baseless ad hominem attack (as you just did @Daze), because they cannot face the truth that's been shared with them, that they are NOT doing God's Will?

Tidal

Star
Yes there is but one God but there are a lot of gods.

Yeah but the so-called little "gods" don't exist, they're just things cooked up by heathens..:)-

God said- "Like a scarecrow in a melon patch, their idols cannot speak; they must be carried because they cannot walk. Do not fear them; they can do no harm, nor can they do any good." (Jeremiah 10:5)

Daze

Superstar
I am tired of anti-Islam threads. You just keep proving Islam to be the only truth, like i pointed out above, and I'll continue ignoring the copy / paste jobs you have filled this thread with.

We'll both find Truth on judgement day, and I'm perfectly happy with that. I don't need to demean others to raise myself.

Peace.

Tidal

Star
..they are brought up in a Christian household, go to a Christian school, whatever, to the point where they have a strong visceral and emotional reaction to any other religion..
Don't forget some christians even attack other christians..:)

PS -my parents and schoolteachers weren't particularly religious and I began taking an interest in Jesus in my early teens on my own initiative and he grew on me from there because of his strong anti-establishment teachings.
Naturally I've looked at other religions but they leave me cold for the simple reason their founders are all corpses in boxes somewhere, but Jesus is not, spot the difference?..;)

Last edited:

shankara

Star
For The Self-Existing ONE Who exists outside of time and space – neither of which existed before He created them – it is possible to see everything that was, is and will be in a single glance.

Being able to see everything that could happen and/or will happen doesn't require or preclude participating in those events. In other words, God can create the setting, give His created Sons/Angels/Spirit-Beings free-will, and then merely observe those events until such a time as He chooses to (or not to) intervene.

Anyone who has paid attention to how prophecy is written – all of which is in the Old Covenant and New Covenant (which is part of the reason why the Koran instructs its readers that they MUST read the Bible) – will notice that it contains at least two possible paths/outcomes, leaving the free-will choice to us.

It's amazing this is so difficult to understand, particularly given we have for years had video game programmers and video game players. The former obviously knows every possible move and the pre-determined outcomes those moves will produce in the game they constructed, while the latter still has the free-will to play the game however they see fit.
The point I was making was about a theological argument (I imagine you have as much problem with theologians as I do) for predestination. It is effectively that God, while being aware of everything that will ever happen, is in no way responsible for it happening because He is merely a witness. Like saying that someone who designs a machine which operates in a certain way is not responsible for the running of the machine.

Anyway, knowing everything that could happen is quite different to knowing everything that will happen. Of course knowing everything that could potentially happen, it may be that there are certain events which are inevitable, that will arise in the whole causal nexus whatever the complex of surrounding causes is. But there are other things which could not predicted without falling into a kind of determinism or fatalism, both of which are very material doctrines. For example this whole business about the 144,000, the only way that this could be would be if "salvation" were a kind of zero-sum game, in which one person attaining salvation would prevent another from doing so. Predetermining the exact number of people who will be "saved" would completely take away people's power of decision, the free will which individuals do have, the "the free-will to play the game however they see fit".

You know I've also been thinking about this whole 6,000 years thing. I've lately been reading "The Lotus Sutra", which speaks a lot about vast periods of time, millions of aeons for beings to become Buddhas. Compared to such periods of time (and the kinds of periods of time found generally in Eastern teachings), 6,000 years is nothing, the blink of an eye. Of course there are also "hell realms", what you would call "the fire", and people can spend aeons in these as well. There is also the whole theosophical thing about "root races", the destruction of Atlantis, the eventual "last judgement" of the 5th and current root race, in which those who have failed to evolve spiritually will face their punishment. It just seems to me like a few thousand years is a very short time to give people for a God who you claim to be "all merciful".

Anyway, just some thoughts.

Kais_1

Star
i dont know if this has been posted, but the Quran says that ASR is the most important prayer of the day.

The Asr prayer (Arabic: صلاة العصر‎ ṣalāt al-ʿaṣr, "afternoon prayer") is one of the five mandatory salah (Islamic prayer). ... The Asr daily prayer is mentioned as the middle prayer in the Qur'an at sura 2 (Al-Baqara), ayat 238. al-Asr is also the title of the 103rd chapter (sura) of the Qur'ān.