What does the Koran actually say about prayer?

TokiEl

Superstar
There is but one God, you are clearly a wahhabi or a kabbalist,
Yes there is but one God but there are a lot of gods.

Angels are gods and so satan is a god.

"God used to sit"!, God has no need, to sit or anything else,
It's just an expression of God's presence in the Jerusalem temple.

and even if he did, absolutely nothing in the whole universe, single or combined, can dethrone God.
Right but a god who wants to be like God can fool a lot of people.

Tidal

Star
Also a lot of christians need to shape up.

I know, i cross the street to avoid some "christians", and they cross the street to avoid me..:)
So all each of us can do is give it our best shot and hope we shape up in God's eyes-
"Work out your own salvation.." (Bible: Philip 2:12 KJV)

Aazaad

Established
Neither angels nor demons are gods, you can assume anything you want as a god (put simpler, you can worship whatever you want), but it doesn't mean they actually are.

It's just an expression of God's presence in the Jerusalem temple
Better, but still you can't limit God (whatever name you may call It)

No "god" (which in reality, are demons (djinn in Islamic literature)) can fool people, if people don't fool themselves at first, and even then they can't do what God can (which is everything and anything).
It is the kabbalist and/or zionists who believe they can though, and they are not, inherently muslims, take a look at the european parliament's building.

TokiEl

Superstar
Neither angels nor demons are gods, you can assume anything you want as a god (put simpler, you can worship whatever you want), but it doesn't mean they actually are.
Psa 86:8Among the gods there is none like You, O Lord;
Nor are there any works like Your works.

Psa 96:4For the LORD is great and greatly to be praised;
He is to be feared above all gods.

Psa 95:3For the LORD is the great God,
And the great King above all gods.

etc etc etc...

Better, but still you can't limit God (whatever name you may call It)
Isaiah 6:1In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple.

No "god" (which in reality, are demons (djinn in Islamic literature)) can fool people, if people don't fool themselves at first, and even then they can't do what God can (which is everything and anything).
It is the kabbalist and/or zionists who believe they can though, and they are not, inherently muslims, take a look at the european parliament's building.
A lot of gods have and continue to fool people... that's why we have all those religions.

Aazaad

Established
Psa 86:8Among the gods there is none like You, O Lord;
Nor are there any works like Your works.

Psa 96:4For the LORD is great and greatly to be praised;
He is to be feared above all gods.

Psa 95:3For the LORD is the great God,
And the great King above all gods.

etc etc etc...

Isaiah 6:1In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple.

A lot of gods have and continue to fool people... that's why we have all those religions.
god, as in anything people would worship, yes, but something that may even come close to the God, not at all; there is no actual god, but God. and no, God will never have a need to sit anywhere at all, nor will anyone SEE him. And it's arguements like this, and jews (zionists in todays vocabulary) not wanting israelites to convert to these "new" religions, that has led to separation of religion, into religions, right down to new world cults like Wahhabism and Baha'ism.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
god, as in anything people would worship, yes, but something that may even come close to the God, not at all; there is no actual god, but God. and no, God will never have a need to sit anywhere at all, nor will anyone SEE him.
There is God and there are a lot of gods.

God is the Maker of gods humans and animals.

You can read about God and gods in God's book.

And it's arguements like this, and jews (zionists in todays vocabulary) not wanting israelites to convert to these "new" religions, that has led to separation of religion, into religions, right down to new world cults like Wahhabism and Baha'ism.
Zionists are just jews who want to establish steward and defend God's land.

Leviticus 25 23The land must not be sold permanently, because it is Mine, and you are but foreigners and residents with Me.

Jeremiah 12 14This is what the LORD says: “As for all My evil neighbors who attack the inheritance that I bequeathed to My people Israel, I am about to uproot them from their land, and I will uproot the house of Judah from among them. 15But after I have uprooted them, I will once again have compassion on them and return each one to his inheritance and to his land.

16And if they will diligently learn the ways of My people and swear by My name, saying, ‘As surely as the LORD lives’— just as they once taught My people to swear by Baal— then they will be established among My people. 17But if they will not obey, then I will uproot that nation; I will uproot it and destroy it, declares the LORD.”

Last edited:

Aazaad

Established
There is God and there are a lot of gods. God is the Maker of gods humans and animals. You can read about God and gods in God's book.
There is no god but God, yet...

Zionists are just jews who want to establish steward and defend God's land.
Leviticus 25 23The land must not be sold permanently, because it is Mine, and you are but foreigners and residents with Me.
Jeremiah 12 14This is what the LORD says: “As for all My evil neighbors who attack the inheritance that I bequeathed to My people Israel, I am about to uproot them from their land, and I will uproot the house of Judah from among them. 15But after I have uprooted them, I will once again have compassion on them and return each one to his inheritance and to his land.
16And if they will diligently learn the ways of My people and swear by My name, saying, ‘As surely as the LORD lives’— just as they once taught My people to swear by Baal— then they will be established among My people. 17But if they will not obey, then I will uproot that nation; I will uproot it and destroy it, declares the LORD.”
...I can't in all seriousness, have a conversation with someone who defends zionism. I'm not patient and informed enough to nicely tell a zionist what Baal actually is and who used to, and still does, worship it.

TokiEl

Superstar
...I can't in all seriousness, have a conversation with someone who defends zionism. I'm not patient and informed enough to nicely tell a zionist what Baal actually is and who used to, and still does, worship it.
If you approve or participate in terror or/and attack against Israel... God consider you an evil neighbour.

A Freeman

Star
When the counterfeit Jewish state of Israel in the Middle East -- 95% of which are not even Semitic -- attacks its neighbors, does God consider the counterfeit Jews are just being neighborly?

And what did Christ say about them?

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

TokiEl

Superstar
When the counterfeit Jewish state of Israel in the Middle East -- 95% of which are not even Semitic -- attacks its neighbors, does God consider the counterfeit Jews are just being neighborly?
Jews in the state of israel today are just defending themselves in God's land.

And what did Christ say about them?

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Pharisees were called brood of vipers by John and children of the devil by Jesus. And it was those religious jews who persecuted christians first.

friend

Veteran
No it's the union of muslims with freemasonry.

You're right that freemasonry began with the templars... that is templars who converted to islam.

You're serving the devil... so good luck.
Sinister Sites
Sinister Sites – Israel Supreme Court

Published 11 years ago on June 24, 2009

By : Vigilant Citizen

The Israel Supreme Court is the creation of one elite family: the Rothschilds. In their negotiations with Israel, they’ve agreed to donate the building under three conditions: the Rothschilds were to choose the plot of land, they would use their own architect and no one would ever know the price of its construction. The reasons for those conditions are quite evident: the Supreme Court building is a Temple of Masonic Mystery Religion and is built by the elite, for the elite.

Built in 1992, the Israel Supreme Court sits in Jerusalem, in front of the Knesset (Israeli legislature). Its peculiar architecture has earned critical praise due to the architects’ opposition of old versus new, light versus shadow and straight lines versus curves. Almost all critics and journalists have however omitted to mention the blatant occult symbols present all over the building. Masonic and Illuminati principles are physically embodied in numerous instances, proving without a doubt who runs the show in there.

House of the Rothschilds
The Rothschild family is an international dynasty of Germans of Jewish descent who established a worldwide banking and finance operation. The offspring of Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812) have spread all over Europe and became major actors in the social, political and economic life of the continent. By knitting close ties with the elite of England, Austria, France, and Italy, the Rothschilds became a hidden force in most political events of the last centuries. Alternative historians say they are part of the infamous 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati, along with the Rockefellers and the Duponts.
The Rothschilds are one of the originators of the Zionist movement and the most active actors in the creation of the state of Israel. James A. de Rothschild financed the Knesset, Israel’s main political building. Right in front of it sits the Israeli Supreme Court, donated by another member of the dynasty: Dorothy de Rothschild.
6-23-2009 3-27-02 PM
Painting at the entrance of the Supreme Court – The Rothschilds with Shimon Perez and Isaac Rabin

In the same general area of Jerusalem we can, therefore, find the Knesset and the Supreme Court, built by the Rothschilds and, following a perpendicular leyline, several blocks away, sits the Rockefeller Museum (another elite family). You might start to understand who owns this area now.
Jerry Golden wrote several years ago on the Israeli Supreme Court, appropriately pointing out its occult concepts. When you study those types of buildings, you quickly realize that the same themes inevitably reappear: illumination, pyramid, ascent, the number 13 or 33, phallic/yonic symbols, etc. This building has it all and more.
Path to Illumination
A journey through the Supreme Court is, in fact, a symbolic course towards Illumination. The ultimate “goal” of the journey is to reach the top of the pyramid which is located on the roof of Supreme Court, atop of an area where the “holy of holies” would be in a Jewish Temple.
On each side of the pyramid’s apex is a hole representing the “All-Seeing Eye” of the Masonic Great Architect (see the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States).
supremecourtpyramid
Pyramid with All-Seeing Eye
Let’s go through the path of the “profane” to reach illumination.
Darkness to Light Stairway
One who enters the Supreme Court finds himself in a dark area, in front of a stairway leading to a source of light.
simta
By climbing those stairs, the visitor gradually leaves the depths of darkness to finally reach glorious sunlight. There are exactly three times 10 steps, totaling 30. They represent the 30 first degrees of Freemasonry, where the profane is gradually taken from the depths of material life (darkness) to wisdom and illumination (light). We know that Freemasonry comprises a total of 33 degrees and we’ll later see where we can find those last three degrees in the structure. On the right side of the stairs are old rocks reminiscent of walls of ancient Jerusalem while on the left is a smooth and modern wall. This represents the timeless nature of occult teachings, who have been transmitted since ancient times to this day.
Once having climbed the stairs the visitor can admire a great view of Jerusalem. In a symbolic way, the enlightened person gained “spiritual sight”.
view jerusalem
View of Jerusalem after climbing the stairs of Illumination
Embedded on the floor is a leyline, guiding the traveler to the entrance of the library, which is conveniently placed right under the pyramid.
The Library
sifriya1
Second Floor of Library
The library is divided into three levels, symbolically representing the last three degrees of Freemasonry (31st, 32nd, and honorary 33rd). The first level is reserved for lawyers, the second is reserved for judges and the books on the third level can only be read by retired judges. The library’s way of functioning – where some information is the exclusive privilege of a selected few – directly correlates with the functioning of occult orders, where teachings of a certain degree can only be given if the initiates have successfully cleared the previous degrees.
58_13library
The 3 levels of the library
The library contains legal, judicial, philosophical and spiritual works. There is no doubt that the “reserved” books contain a wealth of esoteric knowledge. Right above the higher level of the library (representing the 33rd level of Masonry) is the base of the pyramid. This is where Freemasonry symbolically ends and the hidden order of the Illuminati begins.

116987567IuRPMv_fs
View of the pyramid from inside
Right under the apex of the pyramid, on the floor, we can find sacred geometry patterns.
sacredgeometry
Sacred Geometry
Jerry Golden has mentioned that a crystal is embedded right in the middle of the pattern, right under the eye of the pyramid. What does it signify?
Judges Bringing Illumination
6-24-2009 6-46-41 PM
The entrances of the courtrooms are said to resemble ancient Jewish tombs. The holes atop the doors are meant to permit the soul to leave the room. Also, notice the contrast between old and new.
The prison cells, the courtroom and the judge’s quarters are placed one on top of the other, symbolizing the threefold nature of the world. The inmates are stuck in cells, symbolizing the prison of the lower material world. The courtrooms, placed right over the prison cells, represent the “higher world” where divinity gets in touch with humanity:
courtroom
Courtroom
In the courtrooms, the judges are illuminated by a natural source of light. So the judges, hearing the pleas of the masses sit there with divine light constantly shining upon them. After the hearings, the judges retire to their quarters, situated right over the courtroom. They symbolically “ascend” to the divine world. When a decision is taken, they “descend” to bring illumination to the lower world.
Fertility Symbol
Outside the courtrooms is a stairway leading to a lower level. No occult temple would be complete without those next two features.
stairway
In the middle of the stairway is the shape of a vesica piscis (representing female genitals) “penetrated” by a column (phallic symbol). This is an obvious fertility symbol, a union of the male and female principles. Numerous occult temples insert a fertility symbol on their lower floor (see the Manitoba Legislative Building or Washington Capitol). But wait, there’s usually a rotunda along with the
fertility symbol. Oh, there it is.
rotonda
Some occult buildings hide the star of Ishtar (fertility symbol) at the center of the lower rotunda. Is hidden there?
Outside
The exterior of the Supreme Court contains loads of symbolic features. Just follow the “Dorothy de Rothschild” stone to see where it leads you.
58_05rothschild1

Obelisk
2501222670060504400TIrrVF_fs
This is the Dorothy de Rothschild grove. The obelisk is the most commonly used and the most blatant occult symbol used throughout the world. In ancient Egypt, the cult of this phallic symbol was associated with the god Osiris, who was cut into 13 pieces by Seth. Isis traveled far and beyond to retrieve all of Osiris’ body parts and was successful, except for one body part, the p---s, which was swallowed by a fish. “The lost phallus” is thus representative of male energy and is almost always placed (as in this case) inside a circle, which represents female genitalia and energy. The obelisk in the middle of a circle represents the sexual act and the union of opposite forces. In our modern world, obelisks are found on nearly all important landmarks, and thus became and symbol of the occult elite’s power.
Courtyard
116989396QrVoNG_fs
Courtyard.
The courtyard has a beautiful zen-like feel. A source of water is constantly bubbling and streaming through a narrow path towards a strange stone. Official Supreme Court documentation says that the courtyard is a physical representation of the verse from Psalm 85:11:
“Truth springs from the earth, And righteousness looks down from heaven”
The judge’s offices overlook the courtyard, so they are symbolically “looking down from heaven”. The stream of water goes straight and ends up right under a strange and enigmatic stone.
134822774mEdWKN_fs
What is this thing and why is “truth who sprung from the earth” leading towards it? The stone’s polished surface reflects a distorted image of the courtyard. What does it represent?
Trampled Cross
6-24-2009 11-22-17 AM
At the center of the parking facilities are pathways shaped like Christian cross. Jerry Golden has mentioned that this cross has been specifically placed to be trampled on by visitors. He is most probably right. In a building where spiritual symbolism reigns supreme, there are effectively little chances that the layout of those pathways hasn’t been thoroughly thought out by the architects. In other words, this can’t be just a coincidence. The visitors have to go down the stairs – symbolically “descend” to lower spheres – to reach the cross. As you might have noticed, the importance of the act of ascending and descending in this building is very important. This is not an exception.
Occult secret societies have historically been at odds with the Christian church who repeatedly persecuted and accused them of all sorts of heresies. During the Middle-Ages the Knights Templar (ancestors of Freemasonry) have been accused by the Archbishop of Canterbury of numerous anti-Christian deeds, including “trampling the Cross under foot” during their initiation processes. Are they poking back at Christianity with this symbol?

Pomegranates
109095025lqEHld_fs
Those pomegranates lying on the floor might seem extremely insignificant for the average onlooker. They, however, hold a special signification for students of the Mysteries and of Freemasonry.
“Among the ancient Mysteries the pomegranate was also considered to be a divine symbol of such peculiar significance that its true explanation could not be divulged. It was termed by the Cabiri “the forbidden secret.” Many Greek gods and goddesses are depicted holding the fruit or flower of the pomegranate in their hands, evidently to signify that they are givers of life and plenty. Pomegranate capitals were placed upon the pillars of Jachin and Boaz standing in front of King Solomon’s Temple; and by the order of Jehovah, pomegranate blossoms were embroidered upon the bottom of the High Priest’s ephod”
-Manly P. Hall, Secret Teachings of All Ages
As stated by Hall, pomegranates were placed on top of the two pillars standing in front of Solomon’s Temple. If you have minimal knowledge of Masonic teachings, you know that the Temple of Solomon and the pillars named Jachin and Boaz are of utmost importance.
“The capitals were enriched by pomegranates of bronze, covered by bronze net-work, and ornamented with wreaths of bronze; and appear to have imitated the shape of the seed-vessel of the lotus or Egyptian lily, a sacred symbol to the Hindus and Egyptians.”
-Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma
We know that the Masons patiently look forward to the day they’ll rebuild the Temple of Solomon on its original grounds – Temple Mount, Jerusalem. Are those pomegranates waiting to be placed on the pillars of the next Temple?

In Conclusion
This article barely scratches the surface of the occult symbolism of the Israeli Supreme Court. It is however clear that the building’s architecture carries important symbolism relating to spirituality and the attainment of illumination. There are no religious monuments relating to Judaism or any organized religion. The Supreme Court is a temple of the Mysteries, which are an amalgamation of pagan rituals interlaced with an esoteric interpretation of the Scriptures. The teaching of the Mysteries is reserved to members of occult secret societies, which the Rothschilds are obviously part of. The esoteric meaning of this building is concealed from the public but it unmistakably reveals to the initiates who possess real power in the world.

billy t

Established
Where in the Koran (Quran) does it specifically instruct Moslems to pray (communicate with/call upon Allah) 5 times a day?

Where in the Koran (Quran) does it specifically instruct Moslems to pray in public or in mosques?

Where in the Koran (Quran) does it specifically instruct Moslems to go to a mosque for any reason?

Where in the Koran (Quran) does it specifically instruct Moslems to pray towards Mecca? Is there any mention of Mecca, directly or indirectly, in the Koran (Quran)?

Where in the Koran (Quran) does it specifically instruct Moslems to write and/or to read the Sunnah and Hadith (the collections of Sunnahs and Hadiths)?

If Moslems truly believe the Koran (Quran) is the inspired Word of God (which it is), then why do they insist upon doing the opposite of what the Koran COMMANDS us to do? For exampe, why don't Moslems strive to establish constant prayer, to never pray in public (to be seen by men), to never set foot inside a mosque, to read the Bible Law and Gospel, to NOT be in doubt of the true Bible reaching us, and to follow The Example of Christ (THE Messenger), which is SUPERIOR to all others?
Islam is not restricted to the Qur'aan. We must also believe in the Sunnah. The Sunnah is the actions, sayings and tactic approvals of the Prophet salAllahu alayihi wasallam. The Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam explained the Qur'aan and taught the details to his companions. As Allah said "we sent down the remembrance to you (meaning the Prophet) in order that you can teach them what is revealed to them". So the Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam taught them how to pray as he said in another narration "pray as you seen me pray".

A Freeman

Star
Islam is not restricted to the Qur'aan.
Understood and agreed. That is exactly the problem with the organized religion known as "Islam", whose adherents are NOT submitting to or doing God's Will.

We must also believe in the Sunnah.
Where in the Koran (Quran) does Allah tell us we must also read, much less believe the Sunnah?

There are no less than 30 references to The Law and/or the Gospel of Jesus in the Koran, where Allah instructs us to read both The Law (THE Sole/Soul Criterion for determining good from evil) and the Gospel, (which includes THE Example we are to follow: Jesus).

Suras 2:53, 2:89-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 11:17, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6, 78:2

The Sunnah is the actions, sayings and tactic approvals of the Prophet salAllahu alayihi wasallam.
Are they? Why then did Allah not have Gabriel share a prophecy about the Sunnah with Mohammad (peace be upon him), nor tell us anywhere in the Koran (Quran) that we need to study such writings? What proof do we have that the Sunnah are actually the sayings and actions of Mohammad (who was only one of the many prophets to which Allah sent wisdom and enlightenment).

It is a historical fact that Mohammad Mustafa (peace be upon him) passed away in 632 A.D.

It is likewise a historic fact that Muhammad al Bukhari reportedly spent 16 years writing the Hadith and another 24 editing them, until his death in 870 A.D., over 200 years after the death of Mohammad Mustafa (peace be upon him).

Further, it is also a historical fact that this collection of writings not only contradicts itself in numerous places, but also contradicts the Koran (Quran) and the Bible, proving beyond ANY doubt that it is NOT from Allah.

This is, of course, very difficult for "Muslims" to hear and process, just as it is very difficult for 'Christians" to hear and process that there is NO "trinity" exactly as it says throughout both the Bible (John 14:28) and the Koran (Sura 4:171).

The Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam explained the Qur'aan and taught the details to his companions.
And part of that explanation was unquestionably that each of us should be UNITED to DO God's Will and BELIEVE His Koran, which states:

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses The Book (The Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (The Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If The Book (The Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and The Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give The Book (The Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

As Allah said "we sent down the remembrance to you (meaning the Prophet) in order that you can teach them what is revealed to them". So the Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam taught them how to pray as he said in another narration "pray as you seen me pray".
Allah very, very clearly instructed us to ESTABLISH CONSTANT PRAYER with Him IN HUMILITY and IN PRIVATE, facing Jerusalem (NOT Mecca, which is not referenced anywhere in the Koran, either directly or indirectly).

Establish Constant Prayer
Sura 2:277, 4:77, 4:162, 5:13, 5:58, 6:72, 6:92, 7:170, 8:3, 9:5, 9:11, 9:18, 9:71, 10:87, 11:114, 13:22, 14:31, 14:37, 14:40, 17:78, 20:14, 20:132, 21:73, 22:35, 22:41, 22:78, 24:37, 24:56, 27:3, 29:45, 30:31, 31:4, 31:17, 33:33, 35:18, 35:29, 42:38, 58:13, 73:20, 98:5

Compare with: 1 Thess. 5:17, Eph. 6:18

Praying in private/secret, not to be seen by others (Enoch 56:5, Matt. 6:5-6).

Sura 4:142, 7:55, 9:107-111, 107:5-6

Pray facing JERUSALEM (the City of Peace and Mother of all cities) NOT Mecca (Gen. 22:2-3, 14; 2 Chron. 3:1 & 6:20-21; 1 kings 6:1-2, 11-14 & 8:29-30; and Isa. 56:7).

Sura 2:126, 2:144, 3:96, 5:98, 6:92, 9:108, 14:35, 17:1, 22:6, 27:91, 42:6, 95:1-4

That is why there isn't one single verse/ayat in the Koran that specifically instructs us to pray 5 times a day.

That is why there isn't one single verse/ayat in the Koran that specifically instructs us to pray in a mosque. In fact, we are told to never set foot inside such a place (Sura 9:107-111).

That is why there isn't one single verse/ayat in the Koran that specifically instructs us to pray in public. In fact, we are told to never make a public spectacle of prayer.

That is why there isn't one single verse/ayat in the Koran that specifically instructs us to pray facing Mecca instead of Jerusalem. Jerusalem means "City of Peace"; Mecca does NOT.

This is being shared in the hope of UNITING all believers, who see and understand (spiritually) that the Koran is the inspired word of God, which is directing each and every one of us to read and follow ALL of God's Message to mankind, through ALL of His Prophets/Mesengers.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

billy t

Established
Understood and agreed. That is exactly the problem with the organized religion known as "Islam", whose adherents are NOT submitting to or doing God's Will.

Where in the Koran (Quran) does Allah tell us we must also read, much less believe the Sunnah?

There are no less than 30 references to The Law and/or the Gospel of Jesus in the Koran, where Allah instructs us to read both The Law (THE Sole/Soul Criterion for determining good from evil) and the Gospel, (which includes THE Example we are to follow: Jesus).

Suras 2:53, 2:89-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 11:17, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6, 78:2

Are they? Why then did Allah not have Gabriel share a prophecy about the Sunnah with Mohammad (peace be upon him), nor tell us anywhere in the Koran (Quran) that we need to study such writings? What proof do we have that the Sunnah are actually the sayings and actions of Mohammad (who was only one of the many prophets to which Allah sent wisdom and enlightenment).

It is a historical fact that Mohammad Mustafa (peace be upon him) passed away in 632 A.D.

It is likewise a historic fact that Muhammad al Bukhari reportedly spent 16 years writing the Hadith and another 24 editing them, until his death in 870 A.D., over 200 years after the death of Mohammad Mustafa (peace be upon him).

Further, it is also a historical fact that this collection of writings not only contradicts itself in numerous places, but also contradicts the Koran (Quran) and the Bible, proving beyond ANY doubt that it is NOT from Allah.

This is, of course, very difficult for "Muslims" to hear and process, just as it is very difficult for 'Christians" to hear and process that there is NO "trinity" exactly as it says throughout both the Bible (John 14:28) and the Koran (Sura 4:171).

And part of that explanation was unquestionably that each of us should be UNITED to DO God's Will and BELIEVE His Koran, which states:

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses The Book (The Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (The Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If The Book (The Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and The Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give The Book (The Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Allah very, very clearly instructed us to ESTABLISH CONSTANT PRAYER with Him IN HUMILITY and IN PRIVATE, facing Jerusalem (NOT Mecca, which is not referenced anywhere in the Koran, either directly or indirectly).

Establish Constant Prayer
Sura 2:277, 4:77, 4:162, 5:13, 5:58, 6:72, 6:92, 7:170, 8:3, 9:5, 9:11, 9:18, 9:71, 10:87, 11:114, 13:22, 14:31, 14:37, 14:40, 17:78, 20:14, 20:132, 21:73, 22:35, 22:41, 22:78, 24:37, 24:56, 27:3, 29:45, 30:31, 31:4, 31:17, 33:33, 35:18, 35:29, 42:38, 58:13, 73:20, 98:5

Compare with: 1 Thess. 5:17, Eph. 6:18

Praying in private/secret, not to be seen by others (Enoch 56:5, Matt. 6:5-6).

Sura 4:142, 7:55, 9:107-111, 107:5-6

Pray facing JERUSALEM (the City of Peace and Mother of all cities) NOT Mecca (Gen. 22:2-3, 14; 2 Chron. 3:1 & 6:20-21; 1 kings 6:1-2, 11-14 & 8:29-30; and Isa. 56:7).

Sura 2:126, 2:144, 3:96, 5:98, 6:92, 9:108, 14:35, 17:1, 22:6, 27:91, 42:6, 95:1-4

That is why there isn't one single verse/ayat in the Koran that specifically instructs us to pray 5 times a day.

That is why there isn't one single verse/ayat in the Koran that specifically instructs us to pray in a mosque. In fact, we are told to never set foot inside such a place (Sura 9:107-111).

That is why there isn't one single verse/ayat in the Koran that specifically instructs us to pray in public. In fact, we are told to never make a public spectacle of prayer.

That is why there isn't one single verse/ayat in the Koran that specifically instructs us to pray facing Mecca instead of Jerusalem. Jerusalem means "City of Peace"; Mecca does NOT.

This is being shared in the hope of UNITING all believers, who see and understand (spiritually) that the Koran is the inspired word of God, which is directing each and every one of us to read and follow ALL of God's Message to mankind, through ALL of His Prophets/Mesengers.

Peace be upon you.
Good question. There are verses I can quote but I will instead show you from another angle.

When the Prophet salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam was alive then he taught his companions certian affairs. Any Muslim agrees that the Prophet salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam in his lifetime should be obeyed. When he taught the Companions certain affairs, for example how to recite the Qur'aan, how to pray, the specifications of certain punisments etc, then they followed him salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam. Now when the Prophet salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam died his Companions taught this to those who never met him. Are you saying it was wrong for them to teach what they learned? If so, why? The Companions who lived in different areas would accept narrations(hadeeth) from other companions even though they did not hear it themselves. Allah said "if a fasiq comes to you with news verify it". This means if a trustworthy person comes we accept it. The Companions were trustworthy because Allah said "he is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him". Those students of the companions likewise taught their students. Most hadeeths have around 3 to 5 narrators. If those indiviudals are trustworthy and known to be of those with strong memory etc, then we take what they report. Islam has a very detailed system for preserving these narrations unlike the Judaic system that has no way of identifying if narrators are trustworthy or not. Allah preserved the Sunnah as He preserved the Qur'aan. How was the Qur'aan passed down? Through the isnaad (chain of transmission). So if your going to reject the Sunnah because you say its like Chinese whispers or whatever other argument you may have then, cool. you should likewise reject the Qur'aan as it was transmitted in the same way! Sufyan ath-Thawri said "if it wasn't for the isnaad anyone could say as they want". Whoever rejects the Sunnah is a kaafir, period. Allahu yahdeek.

billy t

Established

Angels are gods and so satan is a god.

It's just an expression of God's presence in the Jerusalem temple.

There is no such thing as a "Wahhabi". Al-Wahhab is a name of Allah. Allah mentions the du'aa of the believers "verily you are al-Wahhab" meaning the Bestower. As for Kabbalist well that refers to those who believe in the Qabbalah. Do you even know what you are on about? Allah says, "do not say about Allah that which you don't know". Learn first akhi. Knowledge comes before speech and action. As Allah says "know La ilaha illah", indicating that you must learn first. Yes, we are proud to follow al-Wahhab. al-Wahhab is Allah. As for Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhab then he is ABDUL Wahhab. This shows the jahl of those who use this term. Shaykh Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhab is a great scholar who wrote books about worshipping Allah alone and not worshipping graves. No true Muslim could read his books and disagree with what they contain of knowledge unless they believing in praying to others besides Allah i.e deviant Sufis who spin in circles like ballerinas and frequent the graves. Only Sufis use the term, Wahhabi. A term invented by the French who hated orthodox Islam. The term Wahhabi is used by ignorant non muslims, graveworshippers and Shi'ites.

shankara

Star
There is no such thing as a "Wahhabi". Al-Wahhab is a name of Allah. Allah mentions the du'aa of the believers "verily you are al-Wahhab" meaning the Bestower. As for Kabbalist well that refers to those who believe in the Qabbalah. Do you even know what you are on about? Allah says, "do not say about Allah that which you don't know". Learn first akhi. Knowledge comes before speech and action. As Allah says "know La ilaha illah", indicating that you must learn first. Yes, we are proud to follow al-Wahhab. al-Wahhab is Allah. As for Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhab then he is ABDUL Wahhab. This shows the jahl of those who use this term. Shaykh Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhab is a great scholar who wrote books about worshipping Allah alone and not worshipping graves. No true Muslim could read his books and disagree with what they contain of knowledge unless they believing in praying to others besides Allah i.e deviant Sufis who spin in circles like ballerinas and frequent the graves. Only Sufis use the term, Wahhabi. A term invented by the French who hated orthodox Islam. The term Wahhabi is used by ignorant non muslims, graveworshippers and Shi'ites.
Oh yeah, another instance of the wisdom of the Sunnites, who hate the people of their own faith due to some doctrinal differences. It's the usual "narcissism of small difference", just like the Christians and Muslims arguing over the terms "prophet" and "son of God", fighting each other instead of presenting any kind of unity against the forces which are truly destructive.

The Shi'a, at least the ones I've met, are open-minded and intelligent. The Sufi are great mystics. Hafiz and Rumi. My experience with Sunnites has been somewhat less positive, most of those of met are totally attached to the whole "my god is the true god and he's better than your god" stuff, reject other religions as legitimate paths and are basically caught up in dogma just the same way as the Catholics and Protestants are.

billy t

Established
Oh yeah, another instance of the wisdom of the Sunnites, who hate the people of their own faith due to some doctrinal differences. It's the usual "narcissism of small difference", just like the Christians and Muslims arguing over the terms "prophet" and "son of God", fighting each other instead of presenting any kind of unity against the forces which are truly destructive.

The Shi'a, at least the ones I've met, are open-minded and intelligent. The Sufi are great mystics. Hafiz and Rumi. My experience with Sunnites has been somewhat less positive, most of those of met are totally attached to the whole "my god is the true god and he's better than your god" stuff, reject other religions as legitimate paths and are basically caught up in dogma just the same way as the Catholics and Protestants are.
Depends what you mean by "Sunnis". Not everyone who says they are Sunni are Sunni. Sunni refers to someone from Ahlul Sunnah wal-Jama'ah. There is only Ahlul Sunnah and Ahlul Bidah. You are either Sunni or an innovator.

The last time I checked the Shi’ites have multiple sects. Thousands in fact. Allah says “

"Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become SHIA (sects) every group rejoicing in what it has”.

Secondly, The Prophet salAllahu ‘alaiyhi wasallam said his Ummah would be divided into 73 sects. 72 in the Hellfire, 1 in Jannah. The companions asked about who the saved group was and asked, “who are they oh Messenger of Allah”. He said, “those who are upon what I am upon today and my companions”. So it is not surprising that there are many sects because this was already prophesized! This only proves that the messengership of the Prophet salAllahu ‘alaiyhi wasallam is the truth, so yeah, don’t get how this supports your argument bro, but anyway...

Your understanding that we should just unite is nonsense. This is what those in power WANT us to do. They want us to sweep our differences under the rug and become one world, one global community, one religion. Allah says “unite on good and taqwa (fear of God). Allah didn’t say unite upon humanism.

Yes, we do reject other religions. Only one religion can be correct. Allah says. “This i My straight path follow IT and do not follow other paths because they will separate you from this path”. There is no tolerance towards disbelief. Yes, we treat others well and be polite and have good manners and justice but we don't tolerate their misguidance and say it is OK.

The Shi'ites were started by a Jew. Abdullah ibn Saba. They were created by the Jews to deter people from the path of God.

As for the Sufis they worship others besides Allah and brought Freemasonry to the West via Ibn Arabi al-Kaafir.

Allahu yahdeek.

Last edited:

shankara

Star
Firsty, the last time I checked the Shi’ites have multiple sects. Thousands in fact. Allah says “

Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become SHIA (sects) every group rejoicing in what it has”.

Secondly, The Prophet salAllahu ‘alaiyhi wasallam said his Ummah would be divided into 73 sects. 72 in the Hellfire, 1 in Jannah. The companions asked “who are they oh Messenger of Allah”. He said, “those who are upon what I am upon today and my companions”. So it is not surprising that there are many sects because this was already prophesied! This only proves that messengership of the Prophet salAllahu ‘alaiyhi wasallam so yeah, don’t get how this supports your argument bro, but anyway...

Your understanding that we should just unite is nonsense. This is what the Elite WANT us to do. Sweep our differences under the rug and become One world, one system, one religion. Allah says “unite on good and taqwa (fear of God). Allah didn’t say unite upon humanism.

Yes, we do reject other religions. Only one religion can be correct. Allah says. “This i My straight path follow IT and do not follow other paths because they will separate you from this path”.

The Shi'ites were started by a Jew. Abdullah ibn Saba. They were created by the Jews to deter people from the path of God.

As for the Sufis they worship others besides Allah and brought Freemasonry to the West via Ibn Arabi al-Kaafir.

Allahu yahdeek.
From the Shi'a perspective, so far as I understand it, the Sunnis are exotericists who haven't grasped the deeper esoteric truth. There are a couple of different currents in Shi'ism, major ones anyway, and then obviously various offshoots as happens with all religions. It's not like the Sunnis themselves are all on the same page doctrinally anyway.

I met someone who was a Shi'a on here, and he had a lot of respect for the esoteric side of all religions. Of course to the intellect it seems like there is all kinds of division between the different religious ideas, but in their core they are all the same truth, expressed in different ways for different spiritual and temporal purposes. I also read a little of Ali, and his words are very beautiful and powerful as only those of a genuinely awakened person can be.

As for this business about the NWO and their "one world religion", all I can say is "Demon est Deus Inversus". If all the spiritual people truly united this would be a powerful force for good. If all spiritual traditions become diluted with new age stuff, channeling, manifesting wealth etc., this of course will not be a good thing.

billy t

Established
From the Shi'a perspective, so far as I understand it, the Sunnis are exotericists who haven't grasped the deeper esoteric truth. There are a couple of different currents in Shi'ism, major ones anyway, and then obviously various offshoots as happens with all religions. It's not like the Sunnis themselves are all on the same page doctrinally anyway.

I met someone who was a Shi'a on here, and he had a lot of respect for the esoteric side of all religions. Of course to the intellect it seems like there is all kinds of division between the different religious ideas, but in their core they are all the same truth, expressed in different ways for different spiritual and temporal purposes. I also read a little of Ali, and his words are very beautiful and powerful as only those of a genuinely awakened person can be.

As for this business about the NWO and their "one world religion", all I can say is "Demon est Deus Inversus". If all the spiritual people truly united this would be a powerful force for good. If all spiritual traditions become diluted with new age stuff, channeling, manifesting wealth etc., this of course will not be a good thing.