What does the Koran actually say about prayer?

50 million muslims in Europe.

You posted an excerpt about crusaders killing muslims... and i posted an excerpt why crusaders killed muslims.
Again, you're dodging the question. Where is the evidence that the Knights Templar converted to Islam and set a precedent for Muslim migration to Western countries near 1000 years later? Also, why do you assume that some of these Muslims aren't indigenous to Europe. Bosnians, some Russians, Bulgarians, Serbians, Albanians, Cypriots, Tatars, Chechens, etc. are all indigenous Muslim Europeans.

You think Pope Urban's motives pure? He wanted to bolster the position of the papacy, and unite Europe against a common enemy, whose evils he exaggerated (as all kings do on the eve of war), promising the peasants and aristocrats forgiveness and salvation if they died in the holy war.

At the Council of Clermont, in France, at which several hundred clerics and noblemen gathered, Urban delivered a rousing speech summoning rich and poor alike to stop their in-fighting and embark on a righteous war to help their fellow Christians in the East and take back Jerusalem. Urban denigrated the Muslims, exaggerating stories of their anti-Christian acts, and promised absolution and remission of sins for all who died in the service of Christ.

Urban’s war cry caught fire, mobilizing clerics to drum up support throughout Europe for the crusade against the Muslims. All told, between 60,000 and 100,000 people responded to Urban’s call to march on Jerusalem. Not all who responded did so out of piety: European nobles were tempted by the prospect of increased land holdings and riches to be gained from the conquest. These nobles were responsible for the death of a great many innocents both on the way to and in the Holy Land, absorbing the riches and estates of those they conveniently deemed opponents to their cause.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Again, you're dodging the question. Where is the evidence that the Knights Templar converted to Islam and set a precedent for Muslim migration to Western countries near 1000 years later?
There are over 50 million muslims in Europe and more coming every day... why ?

Who governs the West ? Freemasons.

So are freemasons who began as templars closet muslims ? Yes over 50 million muslims in Europe prove that.

Also, why do you assume that some of these Muslims aren't indigenous to Europe. Bosnians, Russians, Belarusians, Serbians, Albanians, Cypriots, Tatars, Chechens, etc. are all indigenous Muslim Europeans.
Islam began in Arabia and was exported with the sword throughout the world... and that's why there are so many muslims outside of Arabia.

You think Pope Urban's motives pure? He wanted to bolster the position of the papacy, and unite Europe against a common enemy, whose evils he exaggerated (as all kings do on the eve of war), promising the peasants and aristocrats forgiveness and salvation if they died in the holy war.

At the Council of Clermont, in France, at which several hundred clerics and noblemen gathered, Urban delivered a rousing speech summoning rich and poor alike to stop their in-fighting and embark on a righteous war to help their fellow Christians in the East and take back Jerusalem. Urban denigrated the Muslims, exaggerating stories of their anti-Christian acts, and promised absolution and remission of sins for all who died in the service of Christ.

Urban’s war cry caught fire, mobilizing clerics to drum up support throughout Europe for the crusade against the Muslims. All told, between 60,000 and 100,000 people responded to Urban’s call to march on Jerusalem. Not all who responded did so out of piety: European nobles were tempted by the prospect of increased land holdings and riches to be gained from the conquest. These nobles were responsible for the death of a great many innocents both on the way to and in the Holy Land, absorbing the riches and estates of those they conveniently deemed opponents to their cause.

Muslims conquering christian lands and killing christians was why the crusades began.

A Freeman

Superstar
Where does the Koran (Quran) instruct its readers to pray in public or in mosques?

And where in the Koran (Quran) was Mohammad instructed to start a new organized religion?

TokiEl

Superstar
A specious claim you keep repeating, that you have not a shred of evidence for. If Freemasons love Muslims so much why did they continue to fund wars that have brought untold suffering to the civilian populations of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Palestine?
Freemasons do not love muslims... the vast majority of muslims and all people are just useful idiots to them.

TokiEl

Superstar
You have changed you argument. First you said that Freemasons are Muslims, now you say that Muslims are but useful idiots to them. Which is it?
I also say that allah of the quran is the devil.

Isn't that beautiful ?

I also say that allah of the quran is the devil.

Isn't that beautiful ?
Your arguments are fundementally flawed and spurious, which is why you cannot answer my points in posts no. 32 and no. 28. You can only answer with insults, hoping to evoke an emotional response.

TokiEl

Superstar
Your arguments are fundementally flawed and spurious, which is why you cannot answer my points in posts no. 32 and no. 28. You can only answer with insults, hoping to evoke an emotional response.
Well there is a depopulation program going on... and muslims are not excluded.

If you're not an elite or high level mason... you are prey.

But you cannot say that Muslims are included in the depopulation programme (they are 25% of the world's population after all), and continue to maintain that Freemasons are closet Muslims. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

TokiEl

Superstar
But you cannot say that Muslims are included in the depopulation programme (they are 25% of the world's population after all), and continue to maintain that Freemasons are closet Muslims. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Why bake a cake if i'm not eating it ?

I want cognac with the cake as well.

Look i say a lot... maybe i might be wrong on a couple of things...we will see.

TokiEl

Superstar
The ACCURATE way to look at Israel, the Jews and the Antichrist is to see Present-Day Israel, the Antichrist and the Antichrist's rule over the world as Satan's counterfeit of true Israel, Jesus Christ and Christ's Millennial Kingdom.

Has Illuminati curse fallen on America? Is this God's punishment for America's citizens blessing the nation of Israel

- the source is Christian
God is with israel against her enemies.

Jeremiah 12 14This is what the LORD says: “As for all My evil neighbors who attack the inheritance that I bequeathed to My people Israel, I am about to uproot them from their land, and I will uproot the house of Judah from among them. 15But after I have uprooted them, I will once again have compassion on them and return each one to his inheritance and to his land.

16And if they will diligently learn the ways of My people and swear by My name, saying, ‘As surely as the LORD lives’—just as they once taught My people to swear by Baal—then they will be established among My people. 17
But if they will not obey, then I will uproot that nation; I will uproot it and destroy it, declares the LORD.”

A Freeman

Superstar
God is with israel against her enemies.

Jeremiah 12 14This is what the LORD says: “As for all My evil neighbors who attack the inheritance that I bequeathed to My people Israel, I am about to uproot them from their land, and I will uproot the house of Judah from among them. 15But after I have uprooted them, I will once again have compassion on them and return each one to his inheritance and to his land.

16And if they will diligently learn the ways of My people and swear by My name, saying, ‘As surely as the LORD lives’—just as they once taught My people to swear by Baal—then they will be established among My people. 17
But if they will not obey, then I will uproot that nation; I will uproot it and destroy it, declares the LORD.”
Anyone who has been conned into believing that the true people Israel are the counterfeit Jews living in the counterfeit Jewish state in the Middle East, is spiritually sound asleep, either being a Zionist grunt stooge or someone who has been duped by them.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/twelve-tribes-of-israel-info-research-thread.5480/post-284935

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/

TokiEl

Superstar
Anyone who has been conned into believing that the true people Israel are the counterfeit Jews living in the counterfeit Jewish state in the Middle East, is spiritually sound asleep, either being a Zionist grunt stooge or someone who has been duped by them.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/twelve-tribes-of-israel-info-research-thread.5480/post-284935

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/
Coming from one who has been conned into believing john antony hill is Jesus... i L0L at everything you say.

A Freeman

Superstar
Coming from one who has been conned into believing john antony hill is Jesus... i L0L at everything you say.
John Anthony Hill is JAH (Ps. 68:4, Mal. 4). Never once has there been any personal claim here or anywhere else that He is Jesus. This is simply more proof you are spiritually sound asleep, haven't been paying attention, and don't know what you're talking about, as usual.

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 4:1 above for details of the curse).

The sleeper MUST awaken (Eph. 5:14).

TokiEl

Superstar
John Anthony Hill is JAH (Ps. 68:4, Mal. 4). Never once has there been any personal claim here or anywhere else that He is Jesus. This is simply more proof you are spiritually sound asleep, haven't been paying attention, and don't know what you're talking about, as usual.
Jesus is YHWH.

1) Similarly, We have sent among you a Messengerof your own, reciting to you Our Verses and purifying you, and teaching you the Book and the Hikmah and teaching you that which you used not to know.
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #151)

Hikmah/wisdom is part of the oral tradition. The Hadith cannot capture the hikmah per se...but they also allow us to 'follow the prophet'

Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah then follow me
Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #31)

i want you to just think about what the word 'follow' means here and how it applies.

those 2 verses from the Quran completely end the 'quran only' argument. they open the way to the oral tradition and PATH/WAY of the prophet which is given not only through hadith, but the practices and fiqh of muslims going back to the prophet himself.

2) And where in the Koran (Quran) was Mohammad instructed to start a new organized religion?
erm...
i mean the verse i already used on it's own is enough

Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah then follow me
Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #31)

(1) To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;
(سورة المائدة, Al-Maaida, Chapter #5, Verse #48)

muslims don't regard islam as a seperate 'religion' from that of previous prophets/messengers. different books, rules and practices don't make it a different religion.

@TokiEl as i said many times, the verse you refer to was talking about the King of Babylon's intent to occupy MOUNT ZAPHON where they used to worship a false deity.

the morning star itself, is also in Revelation 2, it is a term describing WISDOM itself. However it's use in isaiah 14 is in sarcastic tone..in reference to the king of babylon.

your argument on this is just weak. your choice to repeat it shows that you are done..
you're completely lost and have nothing left to offer but to lie out of pure bitterness.

HERE is the credible argument, the one that explains the muslim position in Jerusalem

In Daniel 9, the messiah/prince was cut of on the 69th week mark.
7 weeks for the construction of the temple.
62 more weeks until the messiah was cut off.
That left only 1 week.

26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. . The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.”

so from Jesus to the destruction of the temple..that is 'half a week'
yet instead of the normal '1 day for a year' like before, it altered to a context similar to the '70 yrs of exile' eg it was 35 yrs from Jesus to the ending of the covenant and invasion of Jerusalem by Titus.

so that left a final 3.5 days...
now upto this point, no one is going to know how these 3.5 days are to play out..
however it is fascinating that in the book of Revelation the number 1260 days or 42 months is used several times and all in the context of JERUSALEM!!
1260 days/42 months = 3.5 yrs..which does fit the theme of the Daniel 9 prophecy

it just happens that when you convert 42 months/1260 days into 1260 years (lunar years) you get this

11 I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187
held it till 1948.
761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.

In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

personally, i dont believe in a 'muslim jerusalem' no more
the prophecies all link jerusalem with dajjal, the antichrist..and this also fits in line with Revelation 11

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

3.5 days is fascinating because it on one hand also fits in line with the daniel 9 prophecy theme, but also with the resurrection of Jesus.

meanwhile, by this point, jerusalem (post muslim control) is referred to as 'sodom and egypt'
hence you have masonic israel with gay parade events....and yet THAT is the version you're associating with 'the true God'

As for freemasons..
modern israel, the 'sodom and egypt' version...is owned by freemasons

hence

immigration argument doesnt mean anything
jews lived in ancient Greece, Rome, Babylon, Egypt..