What do you think of the "Chemtrails" conspiracy theory?

SkepticCat

Veteran
FWIW, in the 70s & 80s I rarely saw contrails much less persistent contrails.
It supposedly picked up speed around '97 and has then, clearly, been gaining steam... umm, water vapor, ever since.

Nobody wants to acknowledge this is happening, resulting in it being allowed to happen. Sad.

Make no mistake; we allow this to go on, we neither deserve to nor will have a future. That's it. Current generations are completely letting those growing up now down. It's the whole point of the occult - they can only do to us whatever we allow them to do. Right now, we're collectively going all-in in what must be the most astounding show of cognitive dissonance ever displayed.

Cremation of Care. Care is being cremated. Think about it.

Does anybody care that the skies look like this now? That children will now grow up never having seen anything other than this, and thinking this is normal? Imagine where it will go from there? We either act now, or Humanity gets destroyed. Simple.

Anyone over the age of 35 can tell you that whatever those trails are, they are NOT contrails.
Contrails dissipate in half an hour (+/-).
Whatever they’re spraying slowly breaks up into a web of blotchy, cloud-LIKE covering that hangs around for at least a day.

My daughter pointed to the horizon one day last summer & said, “Mommy, look! There are 2 skies!”

Sure enough, it literally looked like a sky superimposed over the real sky.

I never saw that when I was growing up in the 80’s/90’s.

I’ve also asked a couple of commercial airline pilots about them & they soberly said they don’t know, but that they definitely were NOT contrails.

Lisa

Superstar
It supposedly picked up speed around '97 and has then, clearly, been gaining steam... umm, water vapor, ever since.

Nobody wants to acknowledge this is happening, resulting in it being allowed to happen. Sad.

Make no mistake; we allow this to go on, we neither deserve to nor will have a future. That's it. Current generations are completely letting those growing up now down. It's the whole point of the occult - they can only do to us whatever we allow them to do. Right now, we're collectively going all-in in what must be the most astounding show of cognitive dissonance ever displayed.

Cremation of Care. Care is being cremated. Think about it.

Does anybody care that the skies look like this now? That children will now grow up never having seen anything other than this, and thinking this is normal? Imagine where it will go from there? We either act now, or Humanity gets destroyed. Simple.

Ya, those last pictures of the sky...those are chemtrails not con trails, and you are right, kids growing up think that is normal. Never thought about that, scary!

Vixy

Star
Anyone over the age of 35 can tell you that whatever those trails are, they are NOT contrails.
Whatever they’re spraying slowly breaks up into a web of blotchy, cloud-LIKE covering that hangs around for at least a day.

My daughter pointed to the horizon one day last summer & said, “Mommy, look! There are 2 skies!”

I’ve also asked a couple of commercial airline pilots about them & they soberly said they don’t know, but that they definitely were NOT contrails.
Actually contrails dissolves within 16 seconds, everything else are chemtrails, which stay all day.

And yes, I'm 40 and the skies and wheather sure looked different when I was a kid. The sky was blue, clear with clouds that looked like cottonballs, completely natural clouds and no funny looking business. In November, we had half a meter snow, the kind you could make snowballs with, the temperature was mild so you never froze and it stayed until Januari. februari it stated being milder and by march it was raining. By April we had spring and summer lasted until August. The wheather was the way it should be. In the 90's it stared getting really weird, not following the normal pattern and now it's consisting of storms, natural disasters, earthquakes (yes, we've had them even here in sweden) and floods.

The winter now is so cold that your bones feel like they're freezing and your skin is going to crack open and bleed. It's ot a normal cold anymore and we hardly have any snow. What little we get, rains away within a day. It also starts getting cold in October and leaves if we're lucky in May. The "the temperatures will get warmer" is pure BS! It feels and seems like we're heading towards another ice age!

Paranoia Daily

Veteran

Contrails dissipate in half an hour
Almost right..They last from several seconds to a few hours it all depends on the humidity at the altitude they are flying....And since we all have to breath the same air, including the NWO and everyone else they are not just killing people they are killing themselves. So what advantage is it to spray Raid over large areas of the country? What? These higher up people going to walk around in gas mask all the time?

It's a self defeating theory...I mean in the words of Hillary Clinton "You cannot keep snakes in your own backyard and expect them to only bite your neighbors!" Same here. They cannot expect to spray people with Raid and not breath the stuff in themselves! It's ridiculous.

Vixy

Star
Yeah, except that they live in their underground bunkers where they have filtered air and only come up when meeting others of their kind.

Hubert

Established
Yeah, except that they live in their underground bunkers where they have filtered air and only come up when meeting others of their kind.
So chem trails are a conspiracy to kill, or harm, everyone who lives on the surface?

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
So chem trails are a conspiracy to kill, or harm, everyone who lives on the surface?
Thats basically what it is yeah. But whats even more pathetic is they blame certain diseases on this stuff like an increase in respiratory problems for children which is stooping to the lowest of the low if you ask me.

Underground bunkers...So let me ask you this...Do these people have a time schedule as to when and where these sprayings are going to occur? I ask because they have to know when to scurry to their holes when Raid is about to be sprayed...If thats the case Washington DC should be void of all congressman and senators at least 23 out of 24 hours with all the air traffic coming in and out of that place. The bunker theory is absurd and does not hold water.

Also, is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a drastic decline of rainbows in the sky?

They used to always appear after every rain shower, but I hardly see them anymore.
Almost right..They last from several seconds to a few hours it all depends on the humidity at the altitude they are flying....And since we all have to breath the same air, including the NWO and everyone else they are not just killing people they are killing themselves. So what advantage is it to spray Raid over large areas of the country? What? These higher up people going to walk around in gas mask all the time?

It's a self defeating theory...I mean in the words of Hillary Clinton "You cannot keep snakes in your own backyard and expect them to only bite your neighbors!" Same here. They cannot expect to spray people with Raid and not breath the stuff in themselves! It's ridiculous.
I see your point, but SOMETHING is going on because I NEVER saw this stuff when I was younger.
It might have something to do with agriculture. After all, Monsanto has been forcing GMO crops on farmers or suing them out of business.
Food has also DEFINITELY changed.
When I was a kid, there was no such thing as seedless watermelon, grapes or oranges.
Now you pay extra for a seeded watermelon!
And produce has gotten way too “perfect” looking....tomatoes weren’t that attractive looking or uniform in size & shape, but they were flavorful & delicious. Now they all look like waxed clones. And strawberries are gigantic, but they taste like styrofoam nowadays.
I had to join a produce co-op run by local farmers just to get some decent, nutritious fruits & veggies to feed my family.
I pretty much cook everything from scratch because everything else is genetically engineered.

Yahda

Veteran
I don’t think it has anything to do with breathing the same air. From my observations it has more to do with the sun. My area is sprayed daily.

To me it seems the pilots spray the path ahead of the sun for reasons unknown. All I know is that they start where the sun come up, and by the time the sun rises the artificial clouds are already in place and they move on ahead of its path. This is every day.

There is no reason for 5, 6 planes to be flying over a small radius, up and down, back and forth, criss cross literally, all day long ? It’s not like they fly out of your eye sight. This is happening all over. Every which way you turn.

It pains me to watch them destroy or create this artificial bs sky on a daily basis. This is something I have watched for years. And as I watch I pray God destroy those responsible in due time.

I heard from a guy who worked on the spraying apparatus that it's designed to change our DNA.
I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s true.
And to potentially cause cancer.
I remember when cancer was rare. You heard of people getting it once in a while but now it is common.

At least here in America it is.

Maes17

Superstar
It doesn't make sense because they have to breathe the same air as everyone else. If they spray chemicals into the air, that also harms them.
Yep!

Not a believer.

Unless they take special meds to not be affected ;)

But not a believer