What do you think of the "Chemtrails" conspiracy theory?

juniper

Rookie
I had no opinion, no direct experience until this year. I live on the borders of the Bordeaux wine and Cognac regions of France. They started spraying the skies in June. I watched and took pictures of how the chem-trails spiralled out and expanded to form clouds. They all came together to give us six or seven weeks of no sun here. No sun, in the summer, in south-west France.

I've been here for twenty years and I've never seen anything like it.

In my garden, this year, I collected a few tomatoes and one (!) aubergine. The grape harvest is the lowest ever recorded. The farmers are saying that they can't harvest what's left of their wheat because it isn't getting dry enough to cut. The corn and the sunflowers have reached for the sky but they have produced mostly leaf.
You know they are manipulating things when all of Texas including Houston! went without power this winter when the grid went down after record snow and low temps. Friend in Texas was remarking about how massive the airline trails were in the sky....

Let's face it they are trying to destroy us with fake vaccines and put us in concentration camps like in Australia and Austria. As far as hurting themselves with chemtrails it's possible they could have antidote that is distributed to the ones doing this. But seeing how since this thread was started the whole scamdemic has happened. Who thought that would happen? There is no depths the evil ones will not stoop to. Anyone who doesn't think so is incredibly naive or is not paying attention to reality.

redqueen

Superstar
Some are raised to believe
it's an honor to sacrifice themselves
for the greater good
they will kill their own if the goal requires so
there is no depth they would not sink
we may not be able to phantom it
because we are not like them
most of us have moral compasses,
kindness,compassion,empathy etc...
They are beyond broken and lost
some are from long blood lines
that have done things none of us can imagine nor do I want too
I have nightmares from what we suspect they do/have done
As was already said
They are not chemtrailing their neighbor hoods
they doing it to our neighbor hoods
as we do not matter to them in anyway
we are but specks of dirt upon their boots
to be wiped offed

fotw

Established
Russia: Chemtrails (26. January 2022) - Blocking the sun! 00:42

Helicopters low altitude.

I started to read that and then realized I was wasting my time. Anything UK government is putting out is guaranteed bs. Just like USA government. No offense to Brits but at least we don't have a queen. But to be fair we have Nancy Pelosi and that is almost as bad maybe even worse?
The section about SRM (solar radiation management) is the most relevant section. It’s the spraying of aerosols into the atmosphere, in order to ‘whiten’ the sky and attempt to cool the earth down.

I’m not sure I agree with you that the UK.Gov website would contain lies.

The section about SRM (solar radiation management) is the most relevant section. It’s the spraying of aerosols into the atmosphere, in order to ‘whiten’ the sky and attempt to cool the earth down.

I’m not sure I agree with you that the UK.Gov website would contain lies.

Ok. Do you think that this is a good or bad thing that they are doing?

Ok. Do you think that this is a good or bad thing that they are doing?
Good question. Taking at surface value what’s going on, obviously a good, even great thing…. How can it not be a good thing to try and slow down global warming due to cumulative carbon footprints?.
But then, who’s to say that spraying the world with metal particulates and nano particulates, doesn’t serve - and is serving - an alternative purpose?

Good question. Taking at surface value what’s going on, obviously a good, even great thing…. How can it not be a good thing to try and slow down global warming due to cumulative carbon footprints?.
But then, who’s to say that spraying the world with metal particulates and nano particulates, doesn’t serve - and is serving - an alternative purpose?

Ok Now what do you think about the UK gov website and how they have handled the covid vaccines. Do you think that they have been truthful?

redqueen

Superstar
I don't understand when Peoples
can believe all this other stuff that
tptb do but when it comes to poisoning
Our air it can't be done

if Ya think this is just normal flight paths
I really don't Know how to help Ya See it
any different as this should be enough
proof to at least start one looking and
asking questions

marker 5:01
anyone else See a pgram in that sky?
happens to be above a dysney world
it looks like

Last edited:

FilthPig

Veteran
CIA secretly owned multiple airlines back in the day(they probably still do) and they had many boeing 747-supertankers that they sayd they were using to fight forest fires all over the planet lol.Yeah right.

"Evergreen performed more than military and intelligence community work, also servicing other government agencies in the U.S. as well as in other nations. Its Boeing 747 Supertanker aircraft was used as an firefighting air tanker from Israel to Mexico; its unmanned systems division flew drone flights over disaster zones; NASA hired it to operate its flying infrared observatory; its aircraft supported United Nations peacekeeping operations in 30 countries; flew insect-eradication missions throughout Africa; provided helicopter support for the National Park Service and the U.S. Forest Service; and operated helicopters for FEMA following Hurricane Katrina in Louisiana. Commercially, the airline helped build the Trans-Alaska Pipeline; and developed and serviced the offshore oil and gas market with helicopter support worldwide via its Evergreen Helicopters division.

"All told, Smith said his company flew in 168 countries over the years. 'We were all over the world. Everywhere they needed a helicopter, they needed an airplane as well'", said Smith."

Ive seen the spraying with my own eyes ,blue sky turned into grey mess in couple of hours from plane trails.I observed it happening.

From also seeing the planes spraying and then seeing them spread out, it's evident that chem trails exist. It's odd to be on a conspiracy theorist site and for people on here denying the existence. It's actually very obvious when we look at the sky, and realize people have not been feeling as good as they should.

This video should make it abundantly clear something is very, very wrong in the skies:

www.geoengineeringwatch.org
This was a good video! Thanks for sharing..he makes so many good points, and makes it evident something really is wrong and it's not just some conspiracy. I believe this is how they are controlling the masses as well, along with the 5G. That's maybe one of the reasons people aren't feeling well and getting weird symptoms, and not just in the vaccinated. This is also the one reason for "global warming" as people put it. They don't realise it's due to weather manipulation.