What do you think of the "Chemtrails" conspiracy theory?

Karlysymon

Superstar
...these have probably already been posted on this thread....
...just saw the header on 'Forums/Home'... and decided to jump-in......
...but I don't have the time, or inclination, to read thru 7 pages of stuff to be certain that I'm being fully 'original'....
...but images such as these (possibly/likely photoshopped fakes, in many cases) cause me to think it might be/could be true.....
...I just do NOT recall, as a young kid, the skies looking like they do today.....
...criss-crossed with streams of thin white clouds....
... as I said.... probably a bunch have been 'de-bunked' as "Conspiracy Theories"....
...but I still gotta wonder....
View attachment 47584
...here's some more.... again likely photoshopped fakes....
...but... in 2020... can we really be certain?.....
View attachment 47586
...almost certainly a fake 'photo'..... but...????
View attachment 47587
...and....
View attachment 47588
...more here....

Ugghh:rolleyes:
(i guess they've never heard of natural mechanisms like volcanic eruptions that cool the the earth)

Karlysymon

Superstar
The WEF crowd wants the world to be carbon neutral and transition to using sustainable forms of energy such as solar. But we also have to ask why “they” are dimming the sun through geoengineering because the whole argument doesn’t make sense or add up.
A Simpson's clip showing a blip blocking out the sun and Lisa's solar powered car is stopped dead in its tracks

DavidSon

Star

Tidal

Star
..some people believe that the smoke trail that planes leave behind is really a chemical by the government to control the population. Any thoughts?

The problem with that theory is that if there's such a thing as chemtrails, they'll affect EVERYBODY incuding politicians and their own families, so I don't think politicians are behind it.

Karlysymon

Superstar

HealingHugs

Established
I think there's something from what I've seen. Personally I've seen multiple trails spread across the sky into a cloudy, shimmering film and that doesn't seen right. I never saw it before about 2013(ish?), then it was potent for about 2 years during the summer, it destroyed sunny days mid afternoon almost every day, now it's not as prominent but I notice it sometimes. Just my two cents.

A few weeks ago above north London these were seen. They normally spray ahead of incoming weather fronts, to try and influence them somehow. The ‘X’ is thought to mark as a satellite triangulation point to direct spraying and get an idea for how fast the spraying will move out of position due to the wind speed.

in these pictures, the X was taken the night before the other picture. Both of these were a couple of days before the mountain fires in Ireland, so I was wondering if it was possible this was to influence the fire somehow?

4A232992-31D1-4903-8C89-5A93D2AFC4A3.jpeg
BCA8771F-2F9A-4E41-9D77-DC578FADF759.jpeg

Tidal

Star
Personally I don't believe in the chemtrailing theory for the simple reason that whoever is allegedly doing it would be breathing in the stuff themselves, as well as their wives and kids, or am i missing something?
How is the stuff supposed to affect us anyway?

PS- however I can accept that it could be used as a weapon to spray over enemy cities, for example by containing a chemical to make the men infertile, but I don't see any evidence of that.

Personally I don't believe in the chemtrailing theory for the simple reason that whoever is allegedly doing it would be breathing in the stuff themselves, as well as their wives and kids, or am i missing something?
How is the stuff supposed to affect us anyway?

PS- however I can accept that it could be used as a weapon to spray over enemy cities, for example by containing a chemical to make the men infertile, but I don't see any evidence of that.
It’s not even up for debate. There’s so much evidence and it’s so widely known about and admitted to (see the post above yours) you’d have had to be walking around with your eyes closed and fingers in your ears, not to know about this.

it’s also about aerosol ‘dimming’ to try and slow global warming. That’s one part, the other part is to electronically charge the clouds so that the weather can be controlled usingHigh frequency radio transmitters (HARRP).

Tidal

Star
If chemtrailing stops the icecaps from melting and stops tornados and hurricanes, surely it's a good thing?