What do you think of the "Chemtrails" conspiracy theory?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
^--------NEWSFLASH: Ice now exists in 100 mile long trails and no longer melts in the sun but rather spreads out to cover the whole sky. Even in the summer when it's hotter than Georgia asphalt.:rolleyes: Then how do you explain the planes that aren't part of this going across the sky and leaving a normal contrail that looks about an inch long when seeing it way up there as compared to the rest of the "fleet" as they are laying them down hundreds of miles long? They are both in the same sky at the same time. Contrast and compare. Getting people to "debunk" what is plain to see falls under the "you gonna believe us or your own lying eyes" tactic. The fix is in and since they won't just tell the truth about what is really going on, you should probably be at least concerned. It's possibly worse than they are saying. Think of it this way: there's not a lot that can be done about it. It's massive. But to claim that it doesn't exist because A) too young and it's all they've ever seen or B) just never knew anything or never paid attention is illogical. I mean, don't you think it's reached it's tipping point? Enough pics, vids, reports, etc? In existential terms: If it ain't a thing, then why was/is it ever/still a thing? 20 years on? After all, a rumor that does not die is not a rumor.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
I didn't know there was "chemtrail cinema" (films about chemtrails) until late last year, when i watched Toxic Skies (2008) with Anne Heche. At the end of the film, it was revealed that the military was in charge of the program, so it is useless to sue the companies providing the jet fuel. Ofcourse, the portrayal of conspiracy theorists in any film is always of interest to me.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
I remember several years ago actually telling Karly I was not buying Chemtrails. The one thing I do is never allowing myself to be 100% set in my opinions on conspiracies. After researching the matter, I am on board with it being real. There was a time when I did not think it was real due to familiarity with military flight lines but it is the commercial aircraft that deliver the goods. Now, I will not mention nano's for that is another can of worms but it ties in with 5G tech to be scary for the future. If everyone injects the probes, they have the ability to set things off in people. Or it could just be more metals and such.

Now, what under said... a lack of chemtrails since the virus started.... I have personally noticed this but what fully set me into the belief of chemtrails was noticing a major increase of them just before the outbreak here and now for some reason they are rare. I think they can flip the switch on the virus anytime they want.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I remember several years ago actually telling Karly I was not buying Chemtrails. The one thing I do is never allowing myself to be 100% set in my opinions on conspiracies. After researching the matter, I am on board with it being real. There was a time when I did not think it was real due to familiarity with military flight lines but it is the commercial aircraft that deliver the goods. Now, I will not mention nano's for that is another can of worms but it ties in with 5G tech to be scary for the future. If everyone injects the probes, they have the ability to set things off in people. Or it could just be more metals and such.

Now, what under said... a lack of chemtrails since the virus started.... I have personally noticed this but what fully set me into the belief of chemtrails was noticing a major increase of them just before the outbreak here and now for some reason they are rare. I think they can flip the switch on the virus anytime they want.
Since it is commercial aircraft primarily doing the delivery and there is a marked decrease in chemtrails, that could be because commercial air travel has been down…..lockdowns and all.

I still believe it was aerosolized but I also think “they” aren’t solely reliant on chemtrails to spread a virus. I don’t think the virus could just jump from China and spread around the world in just afew weeks, even with global air travel/interconnectedness. What buttresses my belief is the example of how a French town was incapacitated with LSD (Fort Deitrik/Frank Olson’s work)
(one can only imagine if/when the CIA/DHS get's it on, 60+yrs later and poisons America's food supply like the CIA did to that French town)

The other example is this article by Mike Adams. I know the military FUNVAX video has been doing the heavy rounds lately but Adams was talking about it years ago and that is where I first read about it and “they” have means and ways to spread viruses and inoculate.
600 strains of aerosolized thought control, vaccines and behavioral modification

"Dispersal via air, water supply, highway vehicles and insects
According to the document linked above, the dispersal of the brain-modifying viral vaccine was tested in six different ways:
Six methods of ... virus dispersal were tested - high altitude release, water supply release, insect transmission, diffusion by a ground level object such as a car, diffusion from a stationary object such as a bottle, and infection of food supply such as cattle or produce.
"

Lisa

Superstar
Since it is commercial aircraft primarily doing the delivery and there is a marked decrease in chemtrails, that could be because commercial air travel has been down…..lockdowns and all.

I still believe it was aerosolized but I also think “they” aren’t solely reliant on chemtrails to spread a virus. I don’t think the virus could just jump from China and spread around the world in just afew weeks, even with global air travel/interconnectedness. What buttresses my belief is the example of how a French town was incapacitated with LSD (Fort Deitrik/Frank Olson’s work)
(one can only imagine if/when the CIA/DHS get's it on, 60+yrs later and poisons America's food supply like the CIA did to that French town)

The other example is this article by Mike Adams. I know the military FUNVAX video has been doing the heavy rounds lately but Adams was talking about it years ago and that is where I first read about it and “they” have means and ways to spread viruses and inoculate.
600 strains of aerosolized thought control, vaccines and behavioral modification

"Dispersal via air, water supply, highway vehicles and insects
According to the document linked above, the dispersal of the brain-modifying viral vaccine was tested in six different ways:
Six methods of ... virus dispersal were tested - high altitude release, water supply release, insect transmission, diffusion by a ground level object such as a car, diffusion from a stationary object such as a bottle, and infection of food supply such as cattle or produce.
"
That makes sense that air travel is down and so is chemtrails..however the other day, I noticed that the sky was filled with them...

I don’t think there really was a virus...just a scare tactic. I wonder what really was going on in China though.

So I like to read conspiracy theories that are nonsensical, and this is definitely one of them. If you don't know what this conspiracy theory is well basically some people believe that the smoke trail that planes leave behind is really a chemical by the government to control the population. Any thoughts?
It's not 'smoke' so you've invalidated your argument already.

A contrail will disappear after a minute, a chemtrail will linger like an unwanted fart & then fan out.

saki

Star
...these have probably already been posted on this thread....
...just saw the header on 'Forums/Home'... and decided to jump-in......
...but I don't have the time, or inclination, to read thru 7 pages of stuff to be certain that I'm being fully 'original'....
...but images such as these (possibly/likely photoshopped fakes, in many cases) cause me to think it might be/could be true.....
...I just do NOT recall, as a young kid, the skies looking like they do today.....
...criss-crossed with streams of thin white clouds....
... as I said.... probably a bunch have been 'de-bunked' as "Conspiracy Theories"....
...but I still gotta wonder....
1606715733074.png
...here's some more.... again likely photoshopped fakes....
...but... in 2020... can we really be certain?.....
1606718509029.png
...almost certainly a fake 'photo'..... but...????
1606718573319.png
...and....
1606718655746.png
...more here....

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
2020 makes me unsure what to believe anymore.
Chemtrails were one of the first conspiracy theories I got into

Daze

Superstar
...I just do NOT recall, as a young kid, the skies looking like they do today.....
Claire pointed this out towards the beginning of the thread. Its a point i used to argue online as well years back. I'm 41 years old, these "clouds" were not in the sky when i was young. I actually remember blue skies and white trails behind planes never lasted beyond a minute. Compared to today, not only do they last, they spread out and cover the sky.

If you go back to the 50's they actually bragged about being able to control the weather. Until they managed to kill a few people. Today its all "conspiracy", even though there are multiple government documents that admit to geo engineering.

Maes17

Superstar
Claire pointed this out towards the beginning of the thread. Its a point i used to argue online as well years back. I'm 41 years old, these "clouds" were not in the sky when i was young. I actually remember blue skies and white trails behind planes never lasted beyond a minute. Compared to today, not only do they last, they spread out and cover the sky.

If you go back to the 50's they actually bragged about being able to control the weather. Until they managed to kill a few people. Today its all "conspiracy", even though there are multiple government documents that admit to geo engineering.
That pic I posted those trails lingered for awhile. I was really into the chemtrail thing. For a good minute I was under the assumption chemtrails were causing people to go crazy. Within that time period. Aurora CO shooting, hurricane Sandy which led to Sandy Hook shooting then a few months later the Boston bombings

Daze

Superstar
That pic I posted those trails lingered for awhile. I was really into the chemtrail thing. For a good minute I was under the assumption chemtrails were causing people to go crazy. Within that time period. Aurora CO shooting, hurricane Sandy which led to Sandy Hook shooting then a few months later the Boston bombings
Theres alot of disinfo surrounding chemtrails, such as "nanobots are being sprayed to mind control people" is obvious disinfo. Like another poster mentioned earlier in this thread, they are spraying chemicals such as aluminum and barium to make the skies more conductive. God knows best if this will affect anyone's mental state.

Chemtrails are all about creating and controlling the weather. You've likely heard of HAARP? The chemtrails make it easier for these stations to pass electronic signals manipulating the weather.

I was asleep during the Aurora shooting. Actually Sandy Hoax was my wake up call. You probably can't find it today but back when Sandy Hook allegedly happened there was a father of one of the victims by the name of Robbie Parker. A news crew was on set and this Robbie guy was laughing and all smiles. As soon as he noticed the camera on him he quickly got sad and appeared hurt. As if he was an actor playing a part.

Clearly no one loses a daughter and acts that way. I dug into it after that and realized SH was all scripted. Idk if you can still find it but there's a documentary, "We need to talk about Sandy Hook" that highlights many inconsistencies.

Boston bombing was much the same way. Lots of evidence came out after showing actors using make up and Hollywood props.

I'd give proof but seeing these events were so long ago (SH was 2008 if memory serves) odds are high they have been memory holed. Youtube itself has been publicly censoring for like 5 years now. You've probably heard about "ad-pocalypse" when they started deleting truth. Today they do it blatantly and in the name of "hate speech".

Sorry for the de-rail.

Maes17

Superstar
Theres alot of disinfo surrounding chemtrails, such as "nanobots are being sprayed to mind control people" is obvious disinfo. Like another poster mentioned earlier in this thread, they are spraying chemicals such as aluminum and barium to make the skies more conductive. God knows best if this will affect anyone's mental state.

Chemtrails are all about creating and controlling the weather. You've likely heard of HAARP? The chemtrails make it easier for these stations to pass electronic signals manipulating the weather.

I was asleep during the Aurora shooting. Actually Sandy Hoax was my wake up call. You probably can't find it today but back when Sandy Hook allegedly happened there was a father of one of the victims by the name of Robbie Parker. A news crew was on set and this Robbie guy was laughing and all smiles. As soon as he noticed the camera on him he quickly got sad and appeared hurt. As if he was an actor playing a part.

Clearly no one loses a daughter and acts that way. I dug into it after that and realized SH was all scripted. Idk if you can still find it but there's a documentary, "We need to talk about Sandy Hook" that highlights many inconsistencies.

Boston bombing was much the same way. Lots of evidence came out after showing actors using make up and Hollywood props.

I'd give proof but seeing these events were so long ago (SH was 2008 if memory serves) odds are high they have been memory holed. Youtube itself has been publicly censoring for like 5 years now. You've probably heard about "ad-pocalypse" when they started deleting truth. Today they do it blatantly and in the name of "hate speech".

Sorry for the de-rail.
I’ve heard about HAARP. Yes.
I’ve read a lot about chemtrails from weather control to possible mind alterations etc. Just too much info to really know what’s “truth” and what’s “conspiracy”

Sandy hook was 2012 btw.
I am actually reading a book recommended by Polymoog.