What do you think of the "Chemtrails" conspiracy theory?

Maes17

Superstar
Personally I don't believe in the chemtrailing theory for the simple reason that whoever is allegedly doing it would be breathing in the stuff themselves, as well as their wives and kids, or am i missing something?
How is the stuff supposed to affect us anyway?

PS- however I can accept that it could be used as a weapon to spray over enemy cities, for example by containing a chemical to make the men infertile, but I don't see any evidence of that.
It affects everybody different. Maybe it doesn’t affect you at all. Knock on wood.

Just like some have allergic reactions to foods and some don’t. Maybe we’re unknowingly walking test subjects

Tidal

Star
It affects everybody different. Maybe it doesn’t affect you at all. Knock on wood.
Just like some have allergic reactions to foods and some don’t. Maybe we’re unknowingly walking test subjects

Yeah perhaps contrails contain a "stupid drug", it certainly seems to have had an effect on the halfwits who vote useless politicians into power..:)

If chemtrailing stops the icecaps from melting and stops tornados and hurricanes, surely it's a good thing?
No because it’s making the problem worse, and we’re breathing in poisonous heavy metals in the process - plus it’s killing thousands of species of animals a year.

It’s also being used as a weapon. Cloud seeding was effectively used in the Vietnam war by extending the raining season, and it’s been used for far far worse since.

Tidal

Star
If chemtrailing stops the icecaps from melting and stops tornados and hurricanes, surely it's a good thing?
No because it’s making the problem worse, and we’re breathing in poisonous heavy metals in the process - plus it’s killing thousands of species of animals a year.
It’s also being used as a weapon. Cloud seeding was effectively used in the Vietnam war by extending the raining season, and it’s been used for far far worse since.

Thanks, here's a few more questions-
1- Who exactly is doing chemtrailing, governments or secret powers?
2- How do they stand to benefit from it?
3- Don't they mind if they and their families are breathing it in?
4- Where has it been used since Nam?

Thanks, here's a few more questions-
1- Who exactly is doing chemtrailing, governments or secret powers?
2- How do they stand to benefit from it?
3- Don't they mind if they and their families are breathing it in?
4- Where has it been used since Nam?
read through this document
“House of Commons
Science and Technology Committee
The Regulation of Geoengineering
Fifth Report of Session 2009–10”

this website is also a great source of information:

Maes17

Superstar
Yeah and reservoirs are another way of getting nasty bio/chemical stuff into people's bodies-

It can be in the tap water, the air, the clothes you wear, the food we eat, maybe even the soil we grow organically is tainted to some degree. I’m not saying this to scare anyone.

Just food for thought that maybe a lot of our daily needs are contaminated in a chemtrail sort of sense

Tidal

Star
The Zionist-Freemasonic world order is spraying the skies with chemicals yet you posted that ?

All I'm asking is WHY anybody should want to spray the skies? What's their motive?
What countries are they doing it over, what planes are they using and what effect is it having on people?
And it must affect the sprayers and their families too, right?

Tidal

Star
The Zionists and Freemasons are rich and have the means and tools to save themselves from any virus or harmful substance they spread.

But if they kill everybody on earth except themselves what good will that do?
For a start they'll have nobody to get taxes from..:)

All I'm asking is WHY anybody should want to spray the skies? What's their motive?
What countries are they doing it over, what planes are they using and what effect is it having on people?
And it must affect the sprayers and their families too, right?
for the 4th time now, all of the information that you require is on this website.

Tidal

Star
for the 4th time now, all of the information that you require is on this website.

But mate, the bottom line is that chemtrails aren't affecting anybody as far as i know, unless it only targets snowflakes and lefty libtards to make them more stupid than they already are..:)

Tidal

Star
But there have always been hurricanes, tornadoes, storms and stuff anyway even before any alleged chemtrails..:)

This report commissioned by our House of Commons is a very informing read, and I urge anyone that wants to understand how global dimming / climate engineering works and is in operation in over a hundred countries, to read this document. Tidal clearly can’t be bothered.

Tidal

Star

This report commissioned by our House of Commons is a very informing read, and I urge anyone that wants to understand how global dimming / climate engineering works and is in operation in over a hundred countries, to read this document. Tidal clearly can’t be bothered.

No offence mate but I prefer short straight answers to my short straight questions, rather than be shunted off to a website or video.
For example as a kid when I asked my mother where babies come from, she didn't shunt me off, she simply replied "You buy them from hospitals for £15 each" which cleared it up for me once and for all.

However I do sometimes watch videos, for example I wanted to find out the rules of baseball and this clip came up, and now everything is perfectly clear..:)-