What do you think of the "Chemtrails" conspiracy theory?

I question if they are spraying anything. Considering I've seen "chemtrails" (contrails) all my life. And sometimes, they lingered. But if planes are spraying toxic exhaust, it's likely less deliberate intent and more apathetic malice... The producers of the planes saving a buck or two per plane by different fuel filters or something of the like.

I mean considering all the poisons in the food we eat or how car companies ignored potentially fatal flaws to save a few bucks...

But considering there's poison in the sky.
I dont know, this comes off as an apologetic (i.e. Nothing to see here) explanation rather than something you're actually seeing. Sure what you're saying could be the case, but I dont see anything really leading you to that conclusion over the "conspiracy" conclusion. The fact that the water gets poisoned and the food gets poisoned, I dont see why its far fetched for the air to be poisoned.

There's certainly people very skilled at sociopolitical manipulation that sit at the tome and want to remain at the top and they don't want the general populace rising up. But if you start attributing everything and anything to them, it crosses into paranoia. I've said it before and I'll say it again; there's a conspiracy but not everything is part of it.
I agree though I think some paranoia in regards to things like this, isnt necessarily a bad thing.

mecca

Superstar
For those who claim but they poison themselves, thats what humans do non stop from the start of industrial revolution, never mind weapons of mass destruction..."But they hurt themselves" lol...When did it ever stopped anyone?
Why would they willingly spray poisons into the air with no profit motive? The industrial revolution had a profit motive, they set up factories and they didn't care about the pollution. They wouldn't pollute the air just to kill people, because they would literally just be killing themselves and their consumers. They cut costs on car exhausts and factories because they can make more money, they don't care if they pollute and poison the air if they are making money but companies wouldn't be deliberately spraying chemicals to kill off people. The government does geo-engineering because of climate change and not to kill people.

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
Why would they willingly spray poisons into the air with no profit motive? The industrial revolution had a profit motive, they set up factories and they didn't care about the pollution. They wouldn't pollute the air just to kill people, because they would literally just be killing themselves and their consumers. They cut costs on car exhausts and factories because they can make more money, they don't care if they pollute and poison the air if they are making money but companies wouldn't be deliberately spraying chemicals to kill off people. The government does geo-engineering because of climate change and not to kill people.
In some countries air is so polluted, that often you can't get outside without respirator, just saying... There are some crazy explanations surrounding chemtrails conspiracy...If there are people who are capable of doing something like this, then they must be literally top of the pyramid to pull it of...And those are raving fanatics...Our motivations doesn't fit them...And money soon enough will be just a number on your pc screen. To think that they care about money/profit is naive... Again i don't know enough about it to be sure, but im not stupid enough to dismiss it just because it doesn't sound realistic...Here we go with cliché .Truth is crazier than fiction...

mecca

Superstar
In some countries air is so polluted, that often you can't get outside without respirator, just saying...
Yeah I know... that's because of pollution from factories and cars. The corporations are the ones polluting everything, industry is the number one cause of pollution.
To think that they care about money/profit is naive...
The only reason companies continue to pollute is because it's cheap and they don't care because they are getting rich. Companies literally dump chemicals into water sources simply because they don't want to properly dispose of waste. But they don't do it because they want to murder people.
There are some crazy explanations surrounding chemtrails conspiracy
The chemtrail conspiracy is irrelevant because we already know that there is a huge amount of pollution being released into the air from factories, cars, ships, and just regular plane exhaust... we don't need a conspiracy to know this, these are well known and well researched facts. These things should be dealt with and claiming there is a conspiracy won't solve anything. Factually we already know the sources and reasons for chemicals being released into the air. They're not conspiring to release chemicals into the air just to murder people, they already are openly destroying the environment because almost all of our energy relies on fossil fuel burning.

Vytas

Star
They're not conspiring to release chemicals into the air just to murder people,
Nobody was claiming that in here i think...People think there is something more to it than just simple contrails, and most likely they are right...We can remain rational or go crazy doesn't matter, if there is something more than we are allowed to know for some no doubt sinister reason, paranoia is justified. And theories are welcome, thats what this forum should be about. Simply stating no it can be or no it's stupid won't cut it...

mecca

Superstar
Nobody was claiming that in here i think...People think there is something more to it than just simple contrails, and most likely they are right...We can remain rational or go crazy doesn't matter, if there is something more than we are allowed to know for some no doubt sinister reason, paranoia is justified. And theories are welcome, thats what this forum should be about. Simply stating no it can be or no it's stupid won't cut it...
Maybe they are doing something more... but if we are concerned with pollution, a conspiracy is unnecessary.

Vytas

Star
Unless it's for very specific reason, say reduce fertility or something like that...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Drop the poisoning angle or it will never make sense. No offense, but some people will not be unbiased/convinced because they grew up with a soupy f*cking sky and have never seen anything different. Some of us have. So listen to facts and logic please. Here are some points to consider. You know, we used to have something called "a clear blue day not a cloud in the sky" but you will not see that phenomena much anymore. I've seen exactly 1 day like that so far this year and the remark made was "Hmmm they are letting us have a blue sky day today. Very rare." That's how rare that is now. OK, look at the reports from 1999. Can't you see that multiple people sent in reports from multiple areas of the country and that everybody was freaking the f*ck out? Is that somehow lost on everybody per the nature of the reports? That everybody started reporting in at the same time? And still you don't think it was something new and unseen before. What this shows is that people have been indoctrinated into just accepting that this is normal and how it's always been. "Scientist" shills saying it's normal. That's b*llshit people. This is the same way that policies are changed and facism and authoritarianism are slipped in. Between generations. So that the current generation has never lived anything differently they think this is how things always were. But that's not true. People living today will never know how things used to be and that's what TPTB count on. Ok-has anybody pulled out their family photo albums from pre-1999 and had a look yet? You need to do that and you can see that this did not exist pre-1999. If the panicked reports don't illustrate this the pictures should.

I've already explained some of the scientific and military applications of "the stuff" and any side effects to the ingredients are "live with it." They haven't stopped in 20 years and if it does ever stop then consider some battle on some front that we haven't been informed of as lost. Game over man. Then they go underground as they are planning to do sooner or later anyway. This is just buying time until all the underground preparations are completed. What it should tell everybody is the situation is naturally more f*cked up than what they portray and in some form or other this is just a stop-gap measure to buy time. And it also explains why air, water, soil and even the oceans are polluted with no concern fo the future. BECAUSE THERE IS NO FUTURE ABOVE GROUND. Everybody just needs to wrap their heads around that. The underground (and Mars I presume) will run on natural gas. That's why they pollute the water to get the gas. Isn't that obvious by now? Watch Gasland the doc and you will see it. Water doesn't matter to "them." Just to us. But "us" don't matter to them either so extrapolate exponentially then. They flat-out market poison as food and get away with that! So see, this ain't sh*t to them. They say it don't be like that but it do...

The other day they literally created a cloud bank over our whole area. We were coming around on a back road nothing but fields and flat land and we were outside of the "cloud bank." What did we see? 19 planes abreast of each other in formation heading north all coming out of the cloud bank that they had created. It was nuts man. Now I'm going to tell you how this all really started around here in 1999 as it was mentioned in the reports that I had sent two reports in. The one not shown is how this started over our area. It wasn't like what you see now as it was much more militaristic in nature. Wrote a little song about it go a little sumthin' like this and a 1 and a 2 and a 3 and a 4...

When this all began we were sitting in the mall parking lot good visibility right by the interstate. 5-6 black delta wing jets were screaming over the the city/county at only 5000 feet or so laying down lines. These weren't the high flying white jets you see doing it now. This was different. It's no exaggeration to say the jets were screaming over the area. They were hauling a55 and it looked military all the way. BLACK jets. low altitude. They laid down lines north-south all morning then all afternoon they went east-west. By 6pm all we could see over us for as far as the eye could see was a grid. A giant checkerboard or quilt pattern over us. Squares all the way over. This is when our area was "gridded." While at a convenience store one of the black jets went over us at what I would estimate at 2-3000 feet spewing that sh*t out the back. Looked up and had a perfect close-up of the jet and "the stuff." So here we are all at the end of the spray day looking up at a giant grid over us. The smell of fuel oil was all in the air and was burning peoples skin, eyes and noses. So, don't tell me let me tell you. I was there and I saw the whole thing start up with my own eyes.

BTW, I called the airport that day and ask the "controller" (or whoever they had in there taking the calls-who knows) and ask the guy, "Ok, so you don't see these 5-6 black jets screaming all around the town (and over you) spraying stuff out of the back?" "No sir, we don't see a thing and no military exercises have been planned or are occurring." This is when I knew the fix was in so I hung up quick. Lied right to my face with a hint of smugness in the tone. Now that I've explained how this all started all I can say is: believe what you want. But if these are facts does that make me a liar? Think about it. It ALL has to do with Earth's rotation slowing weakening the magnetic field. Letting more solar radiation through. Drying out the planet. WTFU people. Time left is shorter than you think. Things are worse than "they" say. The proof is right over our heads.

One more thing. July 4th, 1999. I look out my back window and a black jet is doing doughnuts while spraying the stuff. He just kept doing circles and built up a huge upward "tunnel"in the sky similar looking to a stack of tires. He was at this for awhile. I wanted to see how big the diameter of the circle was so I got in my car and headed east. I drove about 10 miles and was still under the "vertical doughnut." See, they used to make patterns in the sky. Big X's, O's, Y's, grids and even "doughnuts." Alot of experimentation with patterning "the stuff" seemed to be taking place. That's why the dark joke used to be that "they are playing tic-tac-toe in the sky again today"...

Chemtrail Spraying In Full Swing Houston, Texas
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/themagazine/vol10/chem/texas/houston.shtml

Chemtrails - Predictions
http://www.rense.com/general69/chem.htm

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
The way I look at chemtrails: so what? We're being poisoned from every angle anyways. It's only further proof (for me) that this is the realm of the devil. Besides, I don't get too caught up in chemtrails because I drive a car regularly which sprays a toxic trail of chemicals into the air every day.

chemtrails and the mass poisoning can only kill the body. Fear him who can kill the body and soul in hell. Christ will return soon and chemtrails will not even be remembered.
great idea. lets quit fighting the battle for our minds and bodies because christ is coming. christ is tripping over himself to save our asses because he loves moral relativist people that wont fight for whats morally right. thats new age-speak. wake up.

mecca

Superstar
great idea. lets quit fighting the battle for our minds and bodies because christ is coming. christ is tripping over himself to save our asses because he loves moral relativist people that wont fight for whats morally right. thats new age-speak. wake up.
True. Anything that promotes just giving up and waiting for someone or something else to fix everything is just allowing for all of the crimes to continue unaccounted for. That type of thought process is probably deliberately promoted by the elite. That's one of the ways they use religion to control people.

Alright, throwing my opinion out here... I live in the UK and the only threat I see is manipulative media. I have no proof of fluoride in Thames Water or mind-altering chemicals in the clouds. I don't know how it is in America and I don't pull ideas out of my arse without concrete proof.

Thanks, Mecca. You have to consider the possibility that your theories get out of hand and could be a result of paranoia. I've had mine, and they were always intensified by a drug of choice.

polymoog

Superstar
Alright, throwing my opinion out here... I live in the UK and the only threat I see is manipulative media. I have no proof of fluoride in Thames Water or mind-altering chemicals in the clouds. I don't know how it is in America and I don't pull ideas out of my arse without concrete proof.
youre entitled to your opinion.
did you do any research into either of those two things? others have. barium and aluminum arent naturally falling out of the sky. as far as the fluoride in the thames water, different localities add it different ways. in the US, its usually in the drinking water via the municpalities (in some areas). in other countries, it might be added in the salt you buy at the store.

look into the evidence before you make any judgement call on the veracity of the issue.

HartRend

Proposal:

Aluminium and barium are being proliferated to facilitate the manipulation of the atmosphere via high energy electromagnetic radiation. Put simply, elements that interact with radiation are added to jet fuel, that is then dispersed in to the atmosphere, which in turn produces better results with the HAARP system.

HAARP works on the same principal as a fiber optic cable. The essential mechanism of action is ionospheric bounce. Much the same way the light bounces down a fiber optic cable from side to side, the signal and radiation generated from the HAARP station bounces between the ground and the ionosphere.
fiber-optic-transmission.gifionosphere.jpg

The aluminium and barium intensify this effect, essentially making the atmosphere more conductive. This allows for more energy to be imparted in to the target, resulting in a more effective instrument. It will most likely allow for more directional control as well as better focus.

I suspect highly this is also what is causing the observable increase in auroral activity (brighter northern lights), and also any increase in observed surface temperature of earth.

sim hae

Established

Up to a certain point I can understand why young people who've never seen the sky without the smoke screen we now have, would think that chemtrails don't exist and that the soapy clouds we now have are perfectly normal.
But seriously now, even if you never had the opportunity to see a natural cloud in your life, how could anyone look at some of the completely straight clouds that you can see these days or the perfectly square ones like in the above video and say: yeah, natural occurrence!!
Not to mention the ones that emanate light...at night, on what should be a pitch black sky....ugh :rolleyes:

Vixy

Star

Up to a certain point I can understand why young people who've never seen the sky without the smoke screen we now have, would think that chemtrails don't exist and that the soapy clouds we now have are perfectly normal.
But seriously now, even if you never had the opportunity to see a natural cloud in your life, how could anyone look at some of the completely straight clouds that you can see these days or the perfectly square ones like in the above video and say: yeah, natural occurrence!!
Not to mention the ones that emanate light...at night, on what should be a pitch black sky....ugh :rolleyes:
That video of the square cloud, man.. WOW! WTF's wrong with this world? These fuckers really are psycho! Its SUPER obvious yet noone reacts even to something like that!