What do you think of the "Chemtrails" conspiracy theory?

manama

Star
the same as what i think of flat earth theory.

BS

I'm not saying that those are not chemtrails or are something else. I don't know that. But the reasoning for their existence thats given by many conspiracy theorists are completely absurd.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
This all started in 1999 with Ken Welch filing reports about Houston being hit. Then it happened here and thanks to his reports I knew what I was watching, so I filed my reports also. This whole thing did not exist before April/May 1999. If you don't believe me then pull out any of your photos before 1999 and I'll bet that you won't see any chemtrails in those pictures. Like I said, I WAS THERE WHEN IT STARTED and it is a real thing that did not exist before 1999. Now, if you're wondering where all that missing money might be, just imagine the budget it takes to pull off this massive aerial operation and maybe that ?? gets answered...

Contrails - South Carolina Said Sprayed Today 5-3-99 <--this is when it all started...
http://www.rense.com/ufo3/contex.htm

Chemtrails Over South Carolina 3-8-04
http://www.rense.com/general50/cchm.html

Last edited:

Masked crusader7

Established
So I like to read conspiracy theories that are nonsensical, and this is definitely one of them. If you don't know what this conspiracy theory is well basically some people believe that the smoke trail that planes leave behind is really a chemical by the government to control the population. Any thoughts?
sounds real to me i recived alot of planes over me shooting smoke all over the place youd think theres a stunt show its bizzare to me plus i live near a plane drop off too

Awoken2

Superstar
I remember the time when clouds used to be naturally occurring formations due to atmospherics, wind speeds etc.

Now I see clouds that are actually made by aeroplanes. I've sat and watched it with my own eyes on numerous occasions.

They sky vandalism we see today has only started occurring over the last 5 years or so.

Now they are including them in cartoons and even weather forecast pictures in the UK, part of the social engineering normalisation.

If they can put fluoride in the drinking water which is a neurotoxin on the premise it's good for your teeth then they will also tell you all sorts of bollocks about cloud making aeroplanes.20180207_124629_resized.jpg

Vixy

Star
I cant believe some of you actually "dont believe in chemtrails" when its over our heads 24/7. Why in here at all then? Bunch of shills..

Anywho, found this video on it about how to get it the hell out of your system:
Made a thread about it and he also shows how to get cured from Autism, morgellons and so on. ASD is apparently bc of aluminum and mercury poisoning, which makes sense as to why some have gotten better from cleansing from heavy metals.

Apparently it’s supposed to make us sick.Well it doesn’t make sense to me.Only they know why they are spraying. Shrugs*

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Here's what I've been able to glean through the years. The Earth is not so much heating up as it is drying out. Hence, the need for artificial cloud cover. This spray also has many other applications. It can be used militarily as it is conductive. If a commander needs to figure out a battle plan for a valley for instance, they can grid it with the checkerboard pattern and then generate a 3D topographical map of the area. If contact needs to be made between two forces separated by a mountain range blocking the signal, they can lay down a line of it (the Y pattern) over the mountain range and use it as an antenna. It is also supposed to protect microprocessors/circuitry on Earth from solar radiation as everything uses them so a lot of systems are vulnerable. The Earth's magnetic field has been weakening and this magnetic field is what protects everything from solar radiation (including us-gulp!) so perhaps there is a correlation. Apparently, some of "the stuff" has fallen as congealed "goop" and upon examination has purportedly (in addition to the barium and aluminum) contained red blood cells and viruses. It's possible that it in some way grabs CO2 out of the atmosphere, scrubs the air you could say, but I've seen no theories on this aspect.

• Ladies and gentlemen, I am to talk to you about energy in the future. I will start by telling you why I believe that the energy resources of the past must be supplemented. First of all, these energy resources will run short as we use more and more of the fossil fuels. But I would [...] like to mention another reason why we probably have to look for additional fuel supplies. And this, strangely, is the question of contaminating the atmosphere. [....] Whenever you burn conventional fuel, you create carbon dioxide. [....] The carbon dioxide is invisible, it is transparent, you can’t smell it, it is not dangerous to health, so why should one worry about it?
    Carbon dioxide has a strange property. It transmits visible light but it absorbs the infrared radiation which is emitted from the earth. Its presence in the atmosphere causes a greenhouse effect [....] It has been calculated that a temperature rise corresponding to a 10 per cent increase in carbon dioxide will be sufficient to melt the icecap and submerge New York. All the coastal cities would be covered, and since a considerable percentage of the human race lives in coastal regions, I think that this chemical contamination is more serious than most people tend to believe.
  • At present the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere has risen by 2 per cent over normal. By 1970, it will be perhaps 4 per cent, by 1980, 8 per cent, by 1990, 16 per cent [about 360 parts per million, by Teller’s accounting], if we keep on with our exponential rise in the use of purely conventional fuels. By that time, there will be a serious additional impediment for the radiation leaving the earth. Our planet will get a little warmer. It is hard to say whether it will be 2 degrees Fahrenheit or only one or 5.
    But when the temperature does rise by a few degrees over the whole globe, there is a possibility that the icecaps will start melting and the level of the oceans will begin to rise. Well, I don’t know whether they will cover the Empire State Building or not, but anyone can calculate it by looking at the map and noting that the icecaps over Greenland and over Antarctica are perhaps five thousand feet thick.
Teller was about trying to lower the Earth's temperature as he seemed to believe that even a 1 degree cooler difference could be significant. It's possible that what we are witnessing is this theory come to fruition...

I live in close enough proximity to an air force base that I've seen this since as long as I could remember. They lasted a long time, too...

The reason people seem them is there's a hell of a lot of more air traffic these days.

But as Mecca said... They breath the same air. They'd die, too. If they are toxic or dangerous, it's less because some shadowy organization is trying to kill us all... And more because some corporation has cut corners, to make a bigger profit. Is it something to be concerned about? Maybe, but not in the way people think.

Bunch of shills? lmao
Accusations of being a shill is one of the worst things to happen to conspiracy culture.

I don't believe in the whole chemtrail thing. I don't believe that the conspiracy is focused on devil-worship. There's a lot of things that people like to talk about on conspiracy theory websites. We're not a hivemind.

But as Mecca said... They breath the same air. They'd die, too.
Not if they know what exactly the "chemtrails" are and a workaround the toxicity of them (like an anecdote or something)

If they are toxic or dangerous, it's less because some shadowy organization is trying to kill us all... And more because some corporation has cut corners, to make a bigger profit.
Based on what exactly?

Not if they know what exactly the "chemtrails" are and a workaround the toxicity of them (like an anecdote or something)

Based on what exactly?
Based on the fact that corporations, historically, have produced products that were more dangerous than they should have been, all in order to save a few bucks? I mean, various car companies got sued for the same thing. They weren't part of some nefarious plan to depopulate people... They just thought they could save a few bucks on seat belts.

Based on the fact that corporations, historically, have produced products that were more dangerous than they should have been, all in order to save a few bucks? I mean, various car companies got sued for the same thing.
In what way does spraying the sky save money elsewhere?

They weren't part of some nefarious plan to depopulate people
So let me ask as a side question, is there a nefarious plot on the general populace? Or is that all a result of "paranoia"?

Beloved

Rookie
The way I look at chemtrails: so what? We're being poisoned from every angle anyways. It's only further proof (for me) that this is the realm of the devil. Besides, I don't get too caught up in chemtrails because I drive a car regularly which sprays a toxic trail of chemicals into the air every day.

chemtrails and the mass poisoning can only kill the body. Fear him who can kill the body and soul in hell. Christ will return soon and chemtrails will not even be remembered.

In what way does spraying the sky save money elsewhere?
I question if they are spraying anything. Considering I've seen "chemtrails" (contrails) all my life. And sometimes, they lingered. But if planes are spraying toxic exhaust, it's likely less deliberate intent and more apathetic malice... The producers of the planes saving a buck or two per plane by different fuel filters or something of the like.

I mean considering all the poisons in the food we eat or how car companies ignored potentially fatal flaws to save a few bucks...

But considering there's poison in the sky.

So let me ask as a side question, is there a nefarious plot on the general populace? Or is that all a result of "paranoia"?
There's certainly people very skilled at sociopolitical manipulation that sit at the tome and want to remain at the top and they don't want the general populace rising up. But if you start attributing everything and anything to them, it crosses into paranoia. I've said it before and I'll say it again; there's a conspiracy but not everything is part of it.

Vytas

Star
Vinegar used to evaporate chemtrails in seconds. An now it suddenly doesn't work anymore. Whatever the truth about chemtrails is, they still changing it's composition. That is a plain fact. And it's very strange...They poison as with plastic, water, light bulbs etc...But then it comes to air oh no it can't be, stupid conspiracy...At very least it's very plausible...For those who claim but they poison themselves, thats what humans do non stop from the start of industrial revolution, never mind weapons of mass destruction..."But they hurt themselves" lol...When did it ever stopped anyone?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
U.S. Government Experiments On Humans
https://www.ranker.com/list/the-13-most-evil-u-s-government-experiments-on-humans/robert-wabash

Just pull out your family photo albums and look at pictures pre-1999. You won't see any in those pictures. And if you do, then congratulations-you've just proven The Mandela Effect. They even create them in media for kids. That's indoctrination...
1523563973090.png
"Cartrails"...If it ain't a thing, then why is it a thing? They added these to normalize it because if you think about it it's the only sky the kids have ever seen...

Last edited: