What do you think of the "Chemtrails" conspiracy theory?

sugarbare58

So I like to read conspiracy theories that are nonsensical, and this is definitely one of them. If you don't know what this conspiracy theory is well basically some people believe that the smoke trail that planes leave behind is really a chemical by the government to control the population. Any thoughts?
Hey enderpotato- this is my very first response here at this forum, and I thought I'd let you check off your "conspiracy" bucket list the chem/sais that YES, they are being sprayed down on us.
Owning the weather in 2025

sugarbare58

The chemtrailing indeed seems nonsensical but it is happening nonetheless. Here's a challenge: Follow the link below, browse the material, then come back explaining how you don't believe chemtrails are real and that's it's all perfectly normal, harmless water vapor.

https://www.facebook.com/geoengineering.watch.photo.gallery

I hope the aerosol spraying isn't nearly as dangerous or malicious as I think it is because clearly, the cognitive dissonance is so strong this will remain a fringe 'conspiracy theory'.

Edit: Actually, let me just rephrase that. I believe if this is allowed to go on it will have worse consequences than most can even begin to imagine. I'm also approaching the point of view that if we collectively do allow this to go on we deserve to suffer the consequences. There are limits to stupid an entire species can allow itself to be if it expects to survive.
100% agree with you:
Owning the weather in 2025

Parliamentary questions (from Member of the European Parliament Ramon Tremosa i Balcells (ALDE))
19 May 2015
Subject: ‘Chemtrail’ method of military geoengineering for changing the climate. Environmental and health risks and commercial reasons for participating in climate policies
Four employees of Spain’s Meteorological Agency have confessed that Spain is being sprayed nationwide by aircraft that are spreading lead dioxide, silver iodide and diatomite through the atmosphere. The objective is to keep rain away and allow temperatures to rise, which creates a summer climate for tourism while benefiting corporations in the agricultural sector. In turn this is causing very severe instances of the extreme weather phenomenon known in Spanish as ‘gota fría’(1).

Last edited:

juniper

Rookie
I had no opinion, no direct experience until this year. I live on the borders of the Bordeaux wine and Cognac regions of France. They started spraying the skies in June. I watched and took pictures of how the chem-trails spiralled out and expanded to form clouds. They all came together to give us six or seven weeks of no sun here. No sun, in the summer, in south-west France.

I've been here for twenty years and I've never seen anything like it.

In my garden, this year, I collected a few tomatoes and one (!) aubergine. The grape harvest is the lowest ever recorded. The farmers are saying that they can't harvest what's left of their wheat because it isn't getting dry enough to cut. The corn and the sunflowers have reached for the sky but they have produced mostly leaf.
You know they are manipulating things when all of Texas including Houston! went without power this winter when the grid went down after record snow and low temps. Friend in Texas was remarking about how massive the airline trails were in the sky....

So COP26 this week, and a couple of days later the sky above southern England is being sprayed very heavily. What kind of bonkers weather will we be seeing in the next couple of days (not necessarily in UK)?

840D4FCA-AED0-4E99-9064-900B91BC8131.jpeg