What do you think of the "Chemtrails" conspiracy theory?

Tidal

Star
Yes global warming is a scam. it started in the 60s/70s as "global cooling" they tried to fear monger that humans was going to cause an ice age by 2000. that fell flat then they changed it up in the 80s/90s to "global warming" saying ice caps would melt by 2010 flordia wouldn't exist anymore and so on. which fell flat and failed. now its the "climate change" scam. same ponzi different name

But what's the purpose of the scam? What are the scammers hoping to achieve? What's in it for them?

But what's the purpose of the scam? What are the scammers hoping to achieve? What's in it for them?
This video is excellent @Tidal. For anyone that's 'on the fence' about Geoengineering, it's a must watch. The bulk of what you're asking is answered in the first 2 minutes of the film.

Tidal

Star
The bulk of what you're asking is answered in the first 2 minutes of the film.

I watched 3 mins and didn't get any answers at all!
The fact is condensation trails are nothing new, planes have always given off harmless condensation trails at high altitude like these B-17's in WW2-

fotw

Established
Hi, can you answer a few questions that i've asked before, as nobody else seems able to..:)
1- Who exactly is doing the chemtrailing?
2- What's their motive and purpose?
3- What effect is it having on the weather?
1- Businesses, individuals, governments etc...
2- Block the sun, weather modification etc...
3- Initially lowers temperature and other intended and non intended consequences.

If you would like to educate yourself, look up "Geoengineering" in your web browser and do some research. You could also simply look up at the sky and watch them play tic tac toe until the sky is covered with artificial cover. Geoengineering is big business these days.

Tidal

Star
1- Who exactly is doing the chemtrailing?
2- What's their motive and purpose?
3- What effect is it having on the weather?
1- Businesses, individuals, governments etc...
2- Block the sun, weather modification etc...
3- Initially lowers temperature and other intended and non intended consequences.

Thanks, but what do the culprits stand to gain by doing chemtrailing?
And does it lower the temperature? I thought there was global warming everywhere?

polymoog

Superstar
Thanks, but is the global warming thing a scam? Are the ice caps melting or not?
if the ice caps were indeed melting and the sea level rising drastically like theyve said has been happening since al gore said it in 2000, wouldnt you have seen the difference where you are, near the ocean? are you flooded out over there or is the ocean level the same as it has always been?

Cintra

Star
They are sending ships down the northwest passage, and arguing about who owns it.

So I suppose some ice must have melted.

Tidal

Star
if the ice caps were indeed melting and the sea level rising drastically like theyve said has been happening since al gore said it in 2000, wouldnt you have seen the difference where you are, near the ocean? are you flooded out over there or is the ocean level the same as it has always been?

Currently there are pictures on the net of melting glaciers and ice sheets but the sea level near me looks about the same as always, and the boffins say it could take many more years before we start to notice a rise.
Asimov estimates sea level will eventually be 200 feet higher-

Last edited:

dirtdog

control and power. they want you to live as a slave living in a pod eating bugs while they live in the large estate having everything while telling you that you are a bad person for wanting a burger.

Geoengineering answers to the most commonly asked questions:

Dane Wigington
GeoengineeringWatch.org

“Waking up to the global climate engineering reality can be overwhelming for most. Finding straightforward and accessible answers to the most commonly asked questions about climate engineering is essential for fueling further interest and investigation. GeoengineeringWatch.org has just assembled over a dozen very short and to the point videos to specifically address the most commonly asked questions on the climate engineering / geoengineering issue. With all the Q and A videos assembled on a single page, the information can easily be shared with anyone that is just waking up to the climate engineering reality.”

What is Geoengineering?:

I think it's amusing that they call "Chemtrails" a conspiracy theory but readily admit that Geoengineering objectively exists, which is the same thing.
Yes. The term chem trails has served it's purpose now..

I think that it's crazy that a lot of people accept that cloud seeding has happened historically, and still does to some extent - but won't accept that aerosol 'dimming' or spraying of nano-particulates and think that it's science fiction. As if it's that much of a stretch between the 2 subjects?

Chardon

Rookie
Yes. The term chem trails has served it's purpose now..

I think that it's crazy that a lot of people accept that cloud seeding has happened historically, and still does to some extent - but won't accept that aerosol 'dimming' or spraying of nano-particulates and think that it's science fiction. As if it's that much of a stretch between the 2 subjects?
I had no opinion, no direct experience until this year. I live on the borders of the Bordeaux wine and Cognac regions of France. They started spraying the skies in June. I watched and took pictures of how the chem-trails spiralled out and expanded to form clouds. They all came together to give us six or seven weeks of no sun here. No sun, in the summer, in south-west France.

I've been here for twenty years and I've never seen anything like it.

In my garden, this year, I collected a few tomatoes and one (!) aubergine. The grape harvest is the lowest ever recorded. The farmers are saying that they can't harvest what's left of their wheat because it isn't getting dry enough to cut. The corn and the sunflowers have reached for the sky but they have produced mostly leaf.

sugarbare58

So I like to read conspiracy theories that are nonsensical, and this is definitely one of them. If you don't know what this conspiracy theory is well basically some people believe that the smoke trail that planes leave behind is really a chemical by the government to control the population. Any thoughts?
Hey enderpotato- this is my very first response here at this forum, and I thought I'd let you check off your "conspiracy" bucket list the chem/sais that YES, they are being sprayed down on us.
Owning the weather in 2025

sugarbare58

The chemtrailing indeed seems nonsensical but it is happening nonetheless. Here's a challenge: Follow the link below, browse the material, then come back explaining how you don't believe chemtrails are real and that's it's all perfectly normal, harmless water vapor.

https://www.facebook.com/geoengineering.watch.photo.gallery

I hope the aerosol spraying isn't nearly as dangerous or malicious as I think it is because clearly, the cognitive dissonance is so strong this will remain a fringe 'conspiracy theory'.

Edit: Actually, let me just rephrase that. I believe if this is allowed to go on it will have worse consequences than most can even begin to imagine. I'm also approaching the point of view that if we collectively do allow this to go on we deserve to suffer the consequences. There are limits to stupid an entire species can allow itself to be if it expects to survive.
100% agree with you:
Owning the weather in 2025

Parliamentary questions (from Member of the European Parliament Ramon Tremosa i Balcells (ALDE))
19 May 2015
Subject: ‘Chemtrail’ method of military geoengineering for changing the climate. Environmental and health risks and commercial reasons for participating in climate policies
Four employees of Spain’s Meteorological Agency have confessed that Spain is being sprayed nationwide by aircraft that are spreading lead dioxide, silver iodide and diatomite through the atmosphere. The objective is to keep rain away and allow temperatures to rise, which creates a summer climate for tourism while benefiting corporations in the agricultural sector. In turn this is causing very severe instances of the extreme weather phenomenon known in Spanish as ‘gota fría’(1).

Last edited: