What do you think of Sleep paralysis?

kittybratxx

Established
Just out of curiosity have you ever experienced Sleep paralysis? I have been getting it more frequently lately and just want to know if it's related to demons or evil being's

i was half asleep and dreaming half awake and hearing noises like someone was walking around my home.. i was thinking where is this person, and then something grabbed my hair and said "UP" in a deep mans voice

and just last week same state of mind, i heard someone coming into my house then my boyfriends voice my spirit sat up and saw a big black shadowy thing enter my room and i jamp back into my body It tends to happen when i'm at home alone

Unknown Warrior

Established
I have had similar experiences myself and they can be very terrifying. I have had them for many years and I do believe that there are some evil entities that are involved. I become paralyzed in a half awake and half asleep state and I can't hardly move at all. I usually try to pray for God's help and the episode only lasts for a few seconds. But they are usually accompanied by nightmares and night terrors which are also very disturbing. All I can say is that I know how you must feel and the only thing that seems to help me is continuously praying for protection from God. I hope that helps.

TMT

Star
I used to have it a lot. Try and keep control of your mind and do not fear. Whatever presence in there whether internal or external will flee if you face it.

First happened when I was like 5 and that was terrible.

If the shadow hadnt of scared you and you went thru with it you would have either had a vision or astral projected (if they're not the same thing). Some purposely try to make this happen and theres people that it just happens to. So I'd say to just try to remember whats going on, relax, and focus on waking up. If you let things happen and your spirit leaves your body, you'll be able to move through walls, see your body laying there, and see what I'd say are spirits (shadows at times).

steve

Rookie
I have had this quite a few time in my life but not for 10 years or so.It's nothing to be worried about although it can feel pretty terrifying.
I found that if I concentrated hard on moving a toe then I would get control of my body back quicker.
It's seems to be common my father told me about it when i was a kid and said it had happened to him and two of my children have it occasionally now.
I've never been able to leave my body tho my daughter said she started leaving her body recently but she was scared too in case she couldn't get back.