What do you think of illuminati symbolism in animation for Christian teachings?

Allegra

Veteran
The bible project is my favorite channel to study the bible. I'm always amazed whenever I watch their video and they make it easier for us to understand. I don't want to think negatively about this channel but I'm pretty confused why they have to use such drawings.. It makes me uncomfortable because of the association of the symbol. A lot of people in the comments did not make it a big deal or care about it but some did.
Is this just coincidence and actually innocent?

Attachments

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I have watched quite a few clips from “The Bible Project” and they are generally very good. They are designed by graphics professionals which makes them look really appealing.

What I have noticed in the world of graphic design is that “illuminati” symbolism is becoming generic and is used by sellers of jeans, washing powders and cat food!!! I even train at a gym looking out over an illuminati hairdressers where a miserable looking woman stares back at me on the running machine with hair covering he left eye.

Some people who don’t know might copy design notes they see about them without realising what the deeper meaning of things might be. On the other hand, spiritually discerning folk should know better!

Dalit

Star
The bible project is my favorite channel to study the bible. I'm always amazed whenever I watch their video and they make it easier for us to understand. I don't want to think negatively about this channel but I'm pretty confused why they have to use such drawings.. It makes me uncomfortable because of the association of the symbol. A lot of people in the comments did not make it a big deal or care about it but some did.
Is this just coincidence and actually innocent?

It's either Illuminati symbolism or a fixation/obsession with Picasso. :)

1556015595552.png

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
the design really reminded me of picasso's. I believe they have just used an inspired design and then they put in the eye inside the triangle because it is already embebbed in our minds.

Or not, we never know for sure.

well... "project" in the title is a huge clue also. These are just psy-ops propaganda videos created by some think-tank, and they are leaving their mark on them to let others know. I didn't have to watch more than 30 seconds to recognize the psychological tactics and know they were created by someone very very knowledgable, or more likely a team of people who are obviously experts on occult science and human psychology. They are intended for programming your subconscious without being obvious enough for most people to consciously recognize the suggestions... and they are very good at it.

Allegra

Veteran
*sigh*

it can be confusing.

This one for example. It's like nothing. But I see it as 'illuminati eye' and 'the occult law of reversal'.
Screenshot_55.png

But I dont want to think them bad because I really genuinely like this channel. *cries*

I really do hope I'm overthinking this but I can't shake off this uncomfortable feeling.

WHAT TO DO!!!!!

Dalit

Star
*sigh*

it can be confusing.

This one for example. It's like nothing. But I see it as 'illuminati eye' and 'the occult law of reversal'.
View attachment 21099

But I dont want to think them bad because I really genuinely like this channel. *cries*

I really do hope I'm overthinking this but I can't shake off this uncomfortable feeling.

WHAT TO DO!!!!!
Go with your gut even if no one agrees with you or understands it.

Trust me. You'll regret the times you ignored whatever red flag warnings you received. I know I have.

Yet sometimes it's lonely to go apart from the crowd that keeps ignoring the warnings and red flags.

To thine own self and to God be true.

Allegra

Veteran
Go with your gut even if no one agrees with you or understands it.

Trust me. You'll regret the times you ignored whatever red flag warnings you received. I know I have.

Yet sometimes it's lonely to go apart from the crowd that keeps ignoring the warnings and red flags.

To thine own self and to God be true.
DALITT

*hugs*

Thank you. I will find another channel to learn the bible.

Dalit

Star
DALITT

*hugs*

I understand. Had to leave a congregation I really loved recently because I couldn't gloss over the red flags and warning signs I'd been trying to ignore. It's like all sorts of bells and whistles had to go off first. And only one, maybe two, other person/people understand it, why I would leave, why I would have to leave in good conscience.

It really hit home while recently reading Twisted Scriptures. How many independent, nondenominational churches employ methods of mind control at the worst and distortion of truth at best?

It's okay, more than okay, to use critical thinking and discernment. Both should be prized actually.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
DALITT

*hugs*

I think I go with the Picasso angle myself. There really is nothing in the actual content of the clips that I have come across in the Bible Project that has made me stand back and go “Hmmm”.

As I understand it, they are presentations put together by a creative team. Part of that team works on the content and others look after the graphic interpretation. I think the creators would be horrified to discover that in echoing what they might think were cool, edgy artistic styles, that they were setting off alarm bells with those attuned to occult signalling techniques!!!!

I might write in and tell them.

mtbracerx

well... "project" in the title is a huge clue also. These are just psy-ops propaganda videos created by some think-tank, and they are leaving their mark on them to let others know. I didn't have to watch more than 30 seconds to recognize the psychological tactics and know they were created by someone very very knowledgable, or more likely a team of people who are obviously experts on occult science and human psychology. They are intended for programming your subconscious without being obvious enough for most people to consciously recognize the suggestions... and they are very good at it.
There we go , someone got it. Trust no one. God and Jesus are in our hearts.

There we go , someone got it. Trust no one. God and Jesus are in our hearts.
Nah, on second thought I'm sure it's purely coincidence that the masterful timing and combination of the shapes, colors, numbers, words/tones etc. is intended to create disharmonious effects within the subconscious. ;)

Even with knowledge and mastery of sacred geometric energies, it's certainly not as if one can apply the correct combinations in order to create a wide range of specific energetic effects, which can be either harmful or beneficial. That would be ridiculous.

If a person is able to recognize symbols yet regards them as nothing more than scarecrows, then they should probably not bother to think any further than that. I'm sure they have it all figured out, and such a person is definitely not being successfully kept ignorant of the very real energetic science behind these forms and what they actually do, and therefore has no need to know when they're being subtlely hypnotized to allow specific harmful/inverted energetic patterns into their own personal energetic space since it's all just too preposterous, right? Surely, they have attained some great revelation in merely recognizing the symbols, so there is absolutely no need for understanding any of the actual energetic effects that are possible. They can rest assured that they feel more "awake" than the average sleepwalker who is still clueless of such symbology altogether.

To put it simply, the intent behind this video is definitely NOT to access the subconscious in order to encourage and reinforce the disruption of equilibrium between one's heart and mind, which would be very useful to those who want to steer the masses toward contributing further to the pollution of the subtle realms that underpin our physical reality. I would've guessed they would gladly misuse this knowledge against us, but nah. I'm sure it's nothing.

:)

Allegra

Veteran
i might misunderstand your reply Mr. @Faker He-Man ,
I did not mean to be ignorant of the symbolism in this video. I acknowledged it but what I'm confused is whether these symbols were put unconsciously or consciously. The Bible Project is made of groups of people, there could be someone with sinister motive in the group and if that was the case, the channel should be informed. There's always Judas.

Or the whole team just oblivious, because usually Christians don't like to learn about occult and conspiracies and they don't have much knowledge about it.

But if it's really put there with other motive/agenda, then I'm thinking to warn people in the comments.

Judge something by the merit of its works, not symbolism, since symbolism isn't a consistent thing. Meanings of things change, over time, and to individuals. Of course, the said Christian bible video could be full of what you consider false doctrine,... But judge it by that, not because of someone on the art team obviously liking Picasso.

Allegra

Veteran
Judge something by the merit of its works, not symbolism, since symbolism isn't a consistent thing. Meanings of things change, over time, and to individuals. Of course, the said Christian bible video could be full of what you consider false doctrine,... But judge it by that, not because of someone on the art team obviously liking Picasso.
*sigh*

if only symbolism isn't important and consistent thing, the elites wouldn't be bothered to put them everywhere to mark and show their allegiance.
But you know what Corvus, you do you.

*sigh*

if only symbolism isn't important and consistent thing, the elites wouldn't be bothered to put them everywhere to mark and show their allegiance.
But you know what Corvus, you do you.
Here's the thing, chief. The meaning is symbols? I can change, depending on the context. An inverted cross? It's an explicitly satanic symbol... Or the cross of St. Peter. The "horns" hand sign? It can have dark occult inclinations, being a superstitious ward against the dark occult, stand for rock and roll, or Texas sports. Some dude flashing it at a Longhorns game isn't giving it any insidious meaning... So there's nothing insidious about it.

For symbolism context is import. Context is the only thing that gives symbols any power in the first place.

Aero

Superstar
I believe in hard truths. So I'm going to give you all some right here.

Watching a video on a computer screen is called SORCERY. You want to tell yourselves it's ok because they are praising Jesus, but it will never be ok. It doesn't matter what symbolism they use, sorcery is forbidden in the Bible. Why? Because sorcery isn't the truth. Only the Lightbringer represents the truth.

I also believe that intent is important. So my intention in writing this is to hopefully put some fears at ease. None of these one-eyed fools are Lucifer. Plus most of them don't even know who Horus or Odin is. Stop letting people trick you!

Allegra

Veteran
I know where this convo will go lol.

I have said enough. Aint gonna argue what other people think about it. I follow what I believe.

Peace out!